When you call, mention priority code 1730-1D7F

Rating and Reviews: Novation Dicer Controller

Trigger hot cues, make loops, create glitchy breaks and more. Dicers are the perfect palm-sized DJ controllers to pair with your laptop, turntables, or CDJs.

Overall

"Good device, but it is exactly what it says it is and not customizable on a professional level." submitted January 26, 2011

Musical Background: Little bit of everything
Music Style: House music and Industrial/EBM
Sound: Sound would be N/A Feature: Very "Pre-Set". You are unable to break default mappings which in my opinion is very "beginner". I bought it to use as a general MIDI controller to map the buttons to what I wanted it to do instead of default mappings. The only mappable buttons are shifted buttons and who wants to hold down shift while triggering something (cheesy). However, the devices quality is great and I had no problems with it at all. If these are the mappings you want I would highly recommend this, but I haved moved onto the Denon DN-HC1000S Ease of Use: I'm torn with this question as the ease of use is great other than only allowing mappings using the shift function (which sucks). But ill give it better than a 5 as the setup is very easy. Quality: Quality of this is great. I have had no issues with this device and it feels well built Value: Price is OK, but high for something with set-in presets. A Korg nano pad is half the price and you can use it however you like Manufacturer Support: Because the quality is great, I haven't had to deal with support The Wow Factor: The "I want it factor" for me is I don't want it as it appears it is for beginners. My advice is get something else and "map away" so you can get creative and be your own DJ and not sound like every other DJ on the street Overall: I am selling mine and moving to the Denon DN-HC1000S. The dicer IS customizable, but only using the buttons in a shift mode

"An Excellent Addition " submitted October 15, 2013

By J S in Los Angeles , CA
Overall
Musical Background: DJing since 1994, still using turntables.
Music Style: Electronic
Overall: I always wondered about these things. Turns out they are a pretty awesome addition to a Serato set-up. Really cool how the buttons light up so you know what's going on right away. Super easy to use and they really do open up more opportunity for creativity, especially with the ease of creating loops on the fly. There is a user mode where you can map your own functions but you can't completely re-map all the buttons. No big deal because the unchangeable maps are pretty useful anyway. If you want a midi controller, then buy a midi controller. if you want awesome and easy control for useful Serato functions, get the Dicers!

"Dicers" submitted January 22, 2014

By Damon L in Bowling Green, OH
Musical Background: Audio Technica lp 120, dicers, lpd8, Serato DJ, Serato Sl2
Music Style: Wedding Dj
Overall: They are a must have if you use Vinyl Turntables. I used to be a Numark v7 turntable user. I had everything at my finger tips. However I had a calling for more music based Dj. I had to cut out all the extra stuff that I don't need. But the dicers make the transformation easy.

"I love the Dice!!!" submitted January 31, 2011

Overall
Sound: I like the dicers, they are decent in quality and soft and quick to my beats. I use them with my 68 mixer and 57. Feature: It comes with USB. Ease of Use: Connects easy, no drivers, straight to serato. Quick response, easy to minipulate beats, loop and repeat. Quality: Made of plastic. Value: Not really Manufacturer Support: None Overall: I like it.

When you call, mention priority code 1730-1D7F. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976