When you call, mention priority code 15F1-C4ZF

Rating and Reviews: Neumann KH120A Monitor

Experience legendary Neumann sound from your near-field studio monitors. These powered speakers deliver accurate sound in a surprisingly small package.

Overall

"BEST STUDIO PURCHASE IN YEARS!!" submitted April 4, 2014

By Cody Nichols in Chanute, KS
Overall
Musical Background: Producer/Engineer
Music Style: I'll work with anything you bring me...but I love the rock!!
Sound: Sonically brilliant! Tight, focused lows & mids and pristine highs. These monitors reveal things in your mixes that you wouldn't have noticed before and allows you make corrections much more easily...even minor changes are obvious. A wonderful natural sound. Feature: Switches for EQ adustments and input sensitivity on rear. The glowing Neumann logo on the face of the monitor changes from white to red if you are pushing too much input into them...that's a great feature! Ease of Use: Plug'em in and viola!!! Quality: These things are built like a tank...seriously...an all metal housing and protective metal grille on woofers and tweeters. AND they looking stunningly amaz-za-zing! Value: At twice the price, it would still be worth it. Manufacturer Support: It's Neumann...come on. The Wow Factor: It's Neumann. There is a legacy there. I give them a wow factor of "OMG!!!" I hear comments from bands all the time now like "I can't believe the sound that comes from those speakers." or "Dude...those monitors sound f#$%ing bada$$!!" or even " Overall: I own a professional recording facility and had some pretty decent studio monitors from the likes of Tannoy, Mackie, and Event...BUT I found myself most often listening to mixes elsewhere and they just didn't seem to translate. I thought maybe it was just my mixing room (not boasting...but it's a great room) causing me to make several (sometimes seriously significant) revisions to mixes before I was happy listening to them in other "real" environments and finally sending them off for mastering. It was tough for me to make a decision to purchase nearfields that seemed to be very small with a fairly large price tag. But at the suggestion of a studio engineer buddy of mine, I bit the bullet and made the purchase. THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST STUDIO PURCHASE I HAVE MADE IN YEARS!! Immediately (I'm not freakin' kidding you), I could tell a tremendous difference in the sonic character of everything that was pouring from these small beauties...and instantly (I'm still not freakin' kidding you), my mixes were being nailed one time through. It was as if I had a brand new set of ears!! Neumann has usually been at the other end of things...input...not output. Let me just say that what he U87 has done for microphones, the KH120A will do for studio monitors. I have my KH120A's paired with a KRK 10s sub running through a Radial MC3 monitor controller. Just wanted to put all the facts out there. Make the purchase. Thank me later.

When you call, mention priority code 15F1-C4ZF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976