When you call, mention priority code 1560-KKT6

Rating and Reviews: Nady VHF Dual Handheld

Stop tangling wires and go wireless with the Nady DKW-Duo HT dual handheld VHF wireless system.

"I LOVE These Mics!" submitted August 10, 2012

By Jonathan Powers in Fairfax, VA
Overall
Musical Background: I'm a composer, sound designer, and a classical singer. I've also played piano for 37 years and flute for 11 years.
Music Style: classical
Overall: These mics are unbeatable for the price. I used them as sound designer for a professional theater for several years and never had a single problem. Even when the receiver was mounted on the wall behind the audience and the mics were on stage, there was never a problem with range or drop-outs. I also love that the on/off switches are completely silent. The mics are plastic and very light; some might say that makes them feel "cheep", but as a singer, I think the light weight is a great feature. Since retiring from sound design, I gave the mics to a local bar to use for karaoke and they worked great there too. The higher-price wireless mic they were using before would constantly get interference from local police radios, but these Nady mics never had that problem. Sadly, the mics were destroyed (by careless employees physically damaging them), and after looking around for something to replace them, I was thrilled to see that they are still made and still only cost $59. I just ordered a new pair!

"Excellent product! Excellent Price! I recommend this product to everyone!" submitted March 1, 2010

Musical Background: Karaoke and Dance DJ
Music Style: country, rock, pop, blues, easy listening, 50's - current
Sound: This mic set is great. We used it in a very large banquet room and the sound was excellant. There was a professional auctioneer there who used it and he was really impressed with the quality. Ease of Use: Very easy to use. Quality: We use this for Karaoke and meetings and it works great for both. Value: Excellant value. Cheap with great quality... can't be beat. Overall: This is our second set we are buying. This set will be used by our yacht club for meetings.

"I own it! Its great! Buy it!" submitted June 12, 2009

By a customer from windstream.net
Musical Background: active musican
Sound: Can't beat the sound for the money! I've used these mics for 5yrs now for karaoke d.j. in and for my band! Can't hardly tell the difference from a high dollar set of mics! Feature: do have good range! Ease of Use: Can't get any easier! Quality: The battery base will break if dropped! Put a couple of wraps of electrical tape on bottom cover, will help this problem! Also the switch knobs fall off atfer a while, but can still turn on and off with a pen or such! Value: Best for the buck! Manufacturer Support: Have no had problems with them, so don't know! The Wow Factor: Practical addition! Overall: I'll buy them again! totally satisfied with it! If they only lasted 2yrs! I'd keep buying more for the price!
25 of 27 people (92.59%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"i would spend the money on it anyday" submitted February 23, 2010

By a customer from rocketmail.com
Musical Background: many years
Music Style: boy band
Sound: its got great sound quality Feature: all the features are great. both mics are equal in sound quality Ease of Use: very simple to use, not complicated at all Quality: made of a hard plastic like most mics Value: worth the money Manufacturer Support: great support The Wow Factor: great for jamming, although i wouldnt use it on stage Overall: great mic system for the money

Nady VHF Dual Handheld Customer Review submitted October 1, 2008

By a customer from steelerfan.us
Musical Background: DJ, SINGER, CHOIR DIRECTOR
Music Style: GOSPEL, ROCK
Sound: THE SOUND FOR THE PRICE IS GREAT. WE HAVE A QUARTET AND WE USE IT WITH OUR PORTABLE SOUND SYSTEM. Feature: THE MICS CAME WITH ONLY A UNBALLANCED 1/4" OUTPUT. WE WISH IT WOULD HAVE CAME WITH A BALLANCED XLR OUTPUT. Ease of Use: YOU CAN'T GET ANY EASIER THAN A PLUG AND PLAY UNIT. Quality: THE MICS ARE VARY LIGHT AND EASY TO BREAK IF YOU DROP THEM. ONE OF MY FOUR MICS CAME WITH A BROKEN BASE. WE USE THEM FOR ON THE ROAD ONLY WHERE THERE IS NO INTERFERENCE. WE SEEM TO HAVE ALOT OF INTERFERENCE WHEN WE USE ALL FOUR MICS. EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE ALL ON DIFFERENT FREQUENCIES. Value: BEST PRICE ON THE MARKET. Manufacturer Support: I AM GOING TO TRY AND EMAIL THEM NOW. Overall: ALL READY WENT OUT AND PURCHASED BACKUP UNITS.
35 of 39 people (89.74%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Impressive wireless system" submitted January 24, 2014

By Uncle Jack in Chicagoland, IL
Overall
Musical Background: Lifetime vocal/multi-instrumentalist. Played with numerous band including Blacklight, Asher Flux, Tomato Flames and many more.
Music Style: No limitation in playing styles
Overall: I intended to use this for practice at home and have found it quite impressive in all around quality. I currently run it through a Mackie PPM608. Hands down, a great value in my opinion despite the thinly mold injected mic units. Then again, I keep them on stands during perfomance and don't worry of dropping them. There is a little feedback, but it is easily eliminated with common sense.

"Quick and Easy Purchase" submitted October 10, 2012

By Woody D in Bridgeport, CT
Overall
Musical Background: Mobile DJ (10+Yrs.)
Music Style: Hip-Hop,R&B, Reggae, Top 40.
Overall: The was website was easy to maneuver through found the items quickly. And checkout was a breeze. Overall one the best online purchases I've made in a while. I purchased some blemished wireless mics and it was in great condition and worked as if it were new.

"Not bad for the money" submitted October 20, 2011

Musical Background: Dj/Kj
Music Style: All
Sound: I would say for the price not bad. The sound is close to my corded mics. Feature: Would be nice if it had XLR output Ease of Use: Pretty much plug and play. Would be nice if it had XLR output. Had a problem with the power supply plug at the back of the receiver. Quality: Had a problem with the power supply plug at the back of the receiver (reason for the 6). Made of plastic so they feel a little light but not a bad feel overall. Works for my setup but not sure how well they would do on the road Value: Not bad for the price Manufacturer Support: Have not contacted yet The Wow Factor: Made of plastic. Could be more appealing but not too bad either. Overall: Will work for my Karaoke set up. Will keep for those drunk and careless singers. Will also look for higher quality replacements for myself and trusted singers

"wireless mic/ Nady" submitted November 7, 2013

By ed byrum in high point, NC
Overall
Musical Background: 35 yrs..accoustic/electric guitar & use a Helicon Voice Tone with mic system..Play @ small venues..
Music Style: Country, oldies, Buddy Holly, Kathy Matea, Fogelberg, Ronnie Milsap, Eagles,etc.
Overall: For the money you will not beat it, very good value and sounds good...2 mics and wirleless box does a good job ..

"Best you can get!!! Dont think twice." submitted June 12, 2007

Musical Background: Pro DJ
Music Style: Lil of all...mostly Rap, Hip-hop, Rock, R&B, and Dance!
Sound: The sound is very good! It does add a little more bass to your voice...I have three diffrent wireless mic systems and there all for pro sound, The best you can get and way more $$$$...This sound can compete with them...Not the best Ive have but its alot better then stuff Ive used before. Feature: It has a on/off switch on the mics and a vol nob on the recever and thats it...It would be better if they had bass and trebble nobbs on it. Ease of Use: Plug and Go...It only has a 1/4" plug on it, no XLR output. Quality: Sounds grate, Mic's are light and can withstand a droping now and then. Value: For the price its grate, Its sounds the same as the 400.00 mic systems Manufacturer Support: Dont Know, Never had to use it...But it has phone numbers all over the box so... The Wow Factor: Its grate!!! Overall: It has worked grate, I would buy two!!!
32 of 41 people (78.05%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"nady wireless mics." submitted September 3, 2012

By Larry T in Chesnee, SC
Musical Background: karaoke
Music Style: country
Overall: works real well in clubs.

"A lot more convenient than wired ones. Never tried the more expensive ones but these work great for the price." submitted September 21, 2011

Music Style: CONTEMPORY CHRISTIAN
Sound: Well since this is the only wireless mics I have ever used they seem to pick up good and sound as good or better than our old wired ones. These were purchased for our Youth Center because everyone kept adjusting the wired ones and we started having problems with the connections. Overall: The only problem we have had with these mics is that something at our Youth Center is causing interference with one of the channels causing one of the mics not to work. I'm not sure what it is but I tried the mics at my home about 30 miles away and didn't have any problems.

"DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BY ANYTHING NADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" submitted April 19, 2013

By Anonymous Professional in New york, NY
Overall
Musical Background: I am a professional DJ, guitar player, drummer, keyboard player, producer, A/V Technician
Overall: I have purchased 4 Nady items all different including this duo system. All of the items were trash, honestly if I were a manufacturer I wouldn't even consider selling there products. Al of my items were broke or didn't function properly. I sent them into the Nady manufacturer where they made me wait a month to get the items back and the people there were extremely rude and unhelpful. Not only does Nady not care about there customers but there products show just how much they care as well. I ended up talking to the owner of Nady and she actually said this to me, and I quote "I have no knowledge of technology do I think it may be something I am doing wrong" I am a professional DJ and have been for over twenty three years and I have a degree in audio/visual. So as you can tell this company "Nady Systems" must have been left to a relative and they don't have a clue how to build or relate to customer needs. Once again go with any other brand besides Nady Systems in the end you will have saved yourself the time and money you wont see for at least a month.

"Plastic, get what you pay for, it you DON't Drop it" submitted January 2, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: rap hiphop producer, active musician, hobbyist, in a punk/alt.
Music Style: blues, jazz, punk, funk, rock, classic rock, alt. rock, drum and bass, rap, r&b.
Sound: I was suprised at the clearness. But there was a little lag in sound nm but some. But what do you expect its a $50 system. Clear for the most part Feature: two volume controls wow Ease of Use: got to be an idiot no to be able to work this Quality: I give it a five because it held up for a little while from june to nov. but its plastic the battery cover broke with in the first month and was dropped once both of them. Its plastic if you take care them you might get a long use out of them i didn't get that becuz in november months after i dropped them it just stopped working period pissed me off so 5 get this mic if your not doing gigs Value: you get what you pay for Manufacturer Support: i just shot at it and threw it out. but for all the other equipment ive bought here they have been very helpful. The Wow Factor: i would buy it again but i just am against buying stuff like this for less than $100 Overall: i wasn't completely satisfied but i was a little suprised i will be getting probably the vocopro system now ive been without a system for about 2 or 3 months. It helped for a while but i out grew the quality i wish i wouldve known before becuz the batteries last a while in these mics

"Wasatch Paranormal and nady mics man what a pair" submitted June 3, 2008

By a customer from wasatchparanormal.com
Overall
Musical Background: no music use them for ghost huntings
Music Style: I love it all man
Sound: I use these mics for paranormal Investigation and I love the sound and how clear they are. Feature: I only wish there was a way to boost the signal Ease of Use: they are so simple to use, I hook them up to my laptop and set them in a room to just record they work great. Quality: Man these things take a beating and they keep recording, I even had a ghost knock one over and all I got was Im sorry on the recording. Love them Value: In the paranormal field we spend hundreds of dollars on equipment and man it is nice to find something that works so well and I don't have to break the bank to have them. Manufacturer Support: No I have not dealt with them but I bet they are as nice as the mics The Wow Factor: I love how lite they are and how easy they are to use, I have been telling others to pick up these mics Overall: Ok so I run a paranormal Investigation team in Utah Wasatch paranormal Investigators we use these mics for two things the podcast we do live from investigations some times and we also just set them up in a room to record, the sound is great clear and they are so easy to use. I have told many ghost hunters to pick them up.

When you call, mention priority code 1560-KKT6. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976