When you call, mention priority code 158C-6HV4

Rating and Reviews: Nady DKW-3GT Wireless

Rock freely with this wireless system from Nady. It boasts excellent audio quality, wide dynamic range and a 300-ft line-of-sight operation range.

"Good for the money." submitted March 20, 2011

Musical Background: Active Musician, Sound Tech/Engineer
Music Style: Rock, Indie, Metal, Christian, Gospel
Sound: When I'm at a good spot, it sounds just like I'm plugging straight in with my old monster cable. The quality sounds fantastic and I really love the wireless. However, at times when the signal is weak or I suppose "interfered" with, it will suck your tone and volume before eventually cutting out completely. Otherwise, sounds great. Feature: It came with the receiver, transmitter, power supply, a 1/4" amp cord to connect the receiver to the amp (this cord is 1/4" on both ends) and it also came with a 1/8"-1/4" to connect the transmitter to the guitar. The transmitter in is a 1/8" jack, while guitar is obviously 1/4". So, it came with everything needed to plug and play. These receivers are all pre-set to a specific frequency or channel (I've seen different sites marketing up to 4 different frequencies/channels), unlike other brands or models that let you choose which frequency you're using. I haven't had any problems with another wireless interfering, but I imagine it could be a problem since this box is only set to one frequency. But I don't know, this is my first wireless, so I'm still learning the technical details of how all this works... Ease of Use: It's pretty basic and incredibly simple; pretty much plug and play. The receiver face has an on/off switch and gain knob. The rear has a 9v-in, 1/4" jack and the telescopic antenna. Pretty easy on this end; just plug the 1/4" into the back of the receiver and the input on your amp. The transmitter has a level, on-standby-off switch and an 1/8" jack with a locking collar that secures the cord to the transmitter. Level is pretty straightforward. The power switch is a 3-way that goes from the off-position to standby (with a single red flash of the LED to indicate good battery life) and then to the on position. Quality: The receiver feels really light and almost kinds of cheap... but it's durable. I let a friend use it, they set it on their amp and it had fallen off while jamming and still worked just fine; hadn't even noticed it had fallen, it kept on going. The transmitter is a tank as well, it's been dropped a time or two (I haven't bought the pouch for it yet) but both times it fell the cover popped off, revealing the circuits inside, which made me nervous. But the cover pops right back on just fine and the transmitter still works as if nothing happened. So for a while I was nervous about it breaking. But after over a month and the little accidents it's had, it still works, so my confidence and faith in this product has drastically improved. The only issue I have with this is that after several weeks of using it is it's range... they market it as being able to pick up at so many feet, and it does have a far range... but if you're moving around, it seems sometimes you can hit spots where it cuts out, which is a problem. Also, if you stand to close to the receiver or at a weird angle or whatever the signal will cut in and out... I usually only have these issues when I'm bouncing back and forth from my pedal to the amp at practices. But actual performances when I stay at the front by the pedal, I have no issues with the signal cutting out. So, little moments aside, it's pretty good. But it's definitely NO WHERE near the best in wireless... it's good for the money. Value: Like I said in quality, it's good for the money. This was my first dip into wireless, and for the price it's good to see if this is something I can get into, and I love it. It's good to start out with; it's cheap and for what you pay it actually does a really good job and is awesome! I imagine the better brands are so much better, but this was a good, cheap investment to start experimenting with wireless... Manufacturer Support: I have no idea, haven't needed to contact them. Giving them a 10 for benefit of the doubt. zZounds however has always been so prompt and reliable whenever I've had inquiries or problems. The Wow Factor: When I was looking for wirelesses and stumbled on this for the price, I wanted it soooo bad. A couple of the other guys who haven't dabbled in wireless either are drooling over it, especially for it's price (which I thing is the big draw with something like this). Overall: I'm glad I bought it, it exceeded my expectations. I've heard horror stories about wirelesses but I haven't had a 'horrible' experience with it, so I'm thrilled. This is by no means the best--it's no where near being the best--but it is definitely pretty good. Especially for your first wireless, like it is for me. It's just a good, cheap means of experimenting with wireless to see if you want to get into that. Now, having used this for several weeks I can now see myself spending a lot more on a higher quality wireless system. And even if this did really suck, I'm glad I'd only be out $50 vs. $300 if I had bought something "good". But like I said, it does have issues with the signal from time to time.

"really good product for the money" submitted November 13, 2011

By a customer from live.com
Musical Background: 40 years guitar jam at home
Music Style: rock & country little blues & christian
Sound: this thing just works great i went outside & it pick up just like i was right next to it Feature: great wire less for guitar i have,t try a mic yet but i bet it would work great Ease of Use: just plug it up & start playing Quality: just set it on top of your amp plug it in & play Value: can,t beat the price Manufacturer Support: have not had no problems The Wow Factor: i really like mine Overall: i would replace it as the same

"NADY Wireless" submitted March 23, 2012

By Steve B in Tri-Cities, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Old hippie keyboardist long retired from traveling club circuit. Now just jamming with local friends/musicians for fun.
Music Style: Classic/southern rock, Motown/soul, blues.
Overall: I was a bit skeptical due to the price point but it works great for jamming with friends in a 'garage' band environment. I am no longer really gigging so I can't attest to performance on stage in larger venues with all the potential electrical interference and other variables. It works fine indoors at 40 feet or so. Well worth the minor investment. I am using it with a Roland Lucina shoulder synth (I despise the term 'keytar'). My pals haven't tried it with their guitars. It is plastic and appears fragile. I have dropped it off my amp without harm. The antennae is probably most fragile part. Very basic with input volume only. Simple setup. Naturally being monophonic it is not as vibrant sound as with a direct dual cable/stereo input to my Roland stereo amp but entirely tolerable. Professional gigging musicians may want something more high end but again it may work just fine depending on circumstances. I have not needed any support (no problems)and the 'wow' factor is freedom from being tethered to an amp. Ratings are required so I gave both a middle of the road 3 stars.

"Excellent" submitted October 31, 2012

By Cal Brokaw in Dumont, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing for 46 years, guitar, mostly play and jam friends
Music Style: Rock, country
Overall: Bought this here 2 weeks ago, It shipped the same day I ordered it, n received it the next day. Saved my butt as I needed that night for a gig, Thank you guys so much. Great price, great service.

"Cheap wireless guitar system that works well and is easy to use." submitted December 12, 2010

Overall
Sound: Low cost but a very good sound. Feature: Needs a little more range away from the amp. Overall: Over all the system is worth the money. Was looking for an inexspensive wireless system with pretty good range. The price is the best aspect of the system. It is also very easy to use.

"Only useful for personal practices." submitted August 24, 2012

By Kendell C in Jamaica, NY
Music Style: Rock, Prog. Rock
Sound: It noticeably drained a lot of my tone out when I plugged it in. I play with a lot of pitch harmonics and they were next to impossible with the wireless system plugged in. Feature: It's made of plastic. Not much in terms of amazing features. Ease of Use: It actually is quite easy to use. Simply plug and play. It comes with a manual but it's pretty self explanatory. Quality: Again, it's made of plastic. It broke apart the first time I dropped it because it wouldn't hold on to the strap well. Luckily it fit back together again but it really is not made for durability at all. Value: For the price, it's worth it. It's cheap at the very least. Manufacturer Support: Never dealt with them. I'll give the benefit of the doubt. The Wow Factor: You're not supposed to even see it but as far as shoddily made plastic boxes go I guess it's sexy enough. Overall: Overall it's mainly a practice piece and NOT AT ALL recommended to gig with. It's tone and volume draining make it impractical for actual out of house use. It's not bad with a bass though.

"Great unit" submitted April 21, 2014

By owen terry Jr in cairo, IL
Overall
Musical Background: 1yr, jam at home.
Music Style: Jazz, Blues, R&B, Gospel,
Overall: I practice Bass Guitar in a small room in the house, so I don't need instrument cords running everywhere, going wireless was the best thing that happen to me, the sound of this Nady wireless is phenomenal, I can walk and play/practice all over my house and yard

"So cool" submitted November 14, 2012

By Cal Brokaw in Dumont, NJ
Musical Background: I've been playing the guitar for over 40 years
Music Style: Rock n country
Overall: found it here cheaper than anywhere else. Ordered it online n it arrived the next day, can't get any faster without going there myself. Thanks guys, I hope you have a 2010 Firebird in stock when I order it in Dec. Thanks for the great service.

"Fender Jaguarillo" submitted March 9, 2014

By Brian P in Virginia Beach, VA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing guitar for 8 years. I play professionally in a band
Music Style: Pop punk, punk, rock, blues, indie
Overall: Plays great, got here super fast, sounds amazing

"Buy it, plug it, play it!" submitted January 13, 2011

Overall
Sound: This is my first wireless system. seems to work just fine. Very different having all this mobility, but it is very cool. Keep a clean line of sight. Walls CAN interfere with the signal. Not tone suck, as some people say. Love it. Feature: n/a Ease of Use: Simple to use. If you can read the words 'on' and 'off,' you can work this system. Quality: Seems fine. Value: Worth the money. Manufacturer Support: n/a The Wow Factor: n/a Overall: Did not compare.

"Nady DKW3 Wireless guitar" submitted January 24, 2014

By Uncle Jack in Chicagoland, IL
Overall
Musical Background: Lifetime vocal/multi-instrumentalist. Played with numerous band including Blacklight, Asher Flux, Tomato Flames and many more.
Music Style: There is no limitation, but specialize in a classic/southern rock sound.
Overall: Once the novelty wears thin with this product, you find certain harmonics & sustains are lost. It makes for a great system if you are using it for some all out punk though and it operates with ease. Great value for the budget minded string slinger, but most definitely not on the pro level.

When you call, mention priority code 158C-6HV4. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976