When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-38C5

Rating and Reviews: Traktor Kontrol Z2 DJ Mix

Control two analog decks plus two Remix Decks via USB with the Traktor Kontrol Z2. This pro-level DJ mixer comes bundled with Traktor Scratch Pro 2 software.

"This is a BEAST!" submitted December 11, 2014

By DJ COACH K in Yonkers, NY
Musical Background: DJ 30 years
Music Style: Hip Hop, rock, dance, house, latin, etc
Overall: The Z2 Mixer is a BEAST! I've had this thing for a little over a month and I'm in LOVE with it! I had my eye on it for a while and I finally made the investment through Zzounds payment plan. It is worth every penny! A mixer that can handle the scratcher, mixer, producer or all of the above! Plus you get Traktor Scratch Pro 2 and 2 vinyl controls with it, so right out the box, hook it up and ROCK OUT!

"x" submitted May 3, 2013

By DjNice GuyEddie in Cincinnati, OH
Overall
Musical Background: Hip-Hop / Turntablism Dj & Producer (remixes/mashups)
Music Style: Hip-Hop / Turntablism / Soul / Downtempo/ Jazz / Oldies Samples
Overall: This METAL POWERHOUSE 2+2 Digital & Analog Controller Mixer is not only the best of both worlds; but the best mixer i've ever had or played; counting the Rane 57sl and sixtyone.. now the sixty-two z-trips version might give it a run for its $ -BUT overall, wit the Maschine & sum accessories from NI/Traktor; it doesnt get ANY Better I started out as a Final Scratch user (1st time-coded vinyl) and it was bdrm ok, i used to play out sumtimes but always had to be ready for a failure.. Serato, much better and love the sixty-one w/dicers... but the z2, X1, F1 & Maschine -YOU ARE UNSTOPPABLE... Its NOT jus a mixer, read up and rip tear shread them beats!
16 of 17 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"I should have bought this years ago" submitted August 17, 2016

By Derrick U in Atlanta, GA
Musical Background: I've been a DJ since 1989
Music Style: Hip-Hop, Dance, Pop
Overall: I love this mixer. It's perfect for all of my DJ and production needs. It's a great sound card, mixer and controller all in one unit. I love the simplicity of only connecting my turntables to the mixer and having the option of playing either timecode or regular vinyl. It's built really well and I think it will last a long time with proper care.

"NI Z2 Really Good but not the best!" submitted June 10, 2014

By Craig Belton
Overall
Musical Background: 35 years of musical experience.
Music Style: All Styles
Overall: 20 year professional DJ: I've had the Z2 for about 4 months now and I was blown away with it for the first 3 months, that is until i had to use the Mic input. I have a reputation of having great quality sound and the mic input on the Z2 doesn't cut it at all! One of the most important aspects of a quality DJ is to have great sounding mics! Running my shure mic through the input caused drop outs in the signal and for the first time in my DJ career, the singer brought his mic from there car to help me only to find that it would also have interruptions in the signal. However, all of the other fantastic features on this mixer are out standing! It is solid until you plug in a mic!!!

"Perfect" submitted January 13, 2014

By Mohamed K in Belleville, NJ
Music Style: Hip-hop
Overall: It's a really great mixer, cheaper than the 61 but it can contend with the rane 61 mixer

"Great product and service" submitted July 15, 2013

By Shawn C in Deltona, FL
Musical Background: Dj over 15 years
Music Style: Hip hop, reggae, r&b, rock, oldies but goodies
Overall: This is a great mixer. I love it. Tons of features. Controls traktor scratch program in every section. Must buy for a controller and mixer in one. Got it on ZZSOUNDS payment plan. These guys are awesome.

"Sound Systems Owner" submitted April 18, 2013

By Alexander S in Windsor, CT
Music Style: Play it all
Overall: Excellent Features.

"The ultimate mixer for traktor!" submitted March 19, 2014

By a customer from yahoo.com in Los Angeles, CA
Musical Background: Producer/DJ, Guitarist
Music Style: Trance
Overall: The traktor z2 mixer is hands down a quality mixer built by pros for pros. It's mappable and can even be used with serato if you want to!. I love all the controls on the mixer because i never have to touch my laptop, all the load and hot cue buttons are on the mixer and well as a one slot effect knob for each channel!. The sound card in it is a industry standard. And the mini innofaders on the line and cross faders are smooth and accurate! For the price you can't go wrong with this mixer especially if you use traktor! I've used some of the best mixers around and was using a normal djm900 nexus before switching to the z2 and i can say with complete honesty that i'm a little more satisfied with the z2 then the djm900. And not to mention is Cheaper!!! Any traktor dj will love this!

"Excellent Excellent mixer!!! " submitted March 27, 2014

By DJBigMonay B in Palatka, FL
Overall
Musical Background: I have been a music producer, DJ sound engineer for the past 25 years.
Music Style: The music styles are used vary, however, I primarily play urban radio music and old school R&B music. A large portion of my work
Overall: I purchased this mixer with the idea of it being a back up to my four channel mixer. However, once I got it at home and started to try it out it immediately started to grow on me! I have decided to make it my primary mixer! There will be times when I will have to use my four channel in order to use two microphones with it but in instances where I only need him to channels of music flowing, this will be my mixer of choice. Even though this mixer appears to be a two channel mixer. it's actually a four channel mixer. Because you can operate all four decks or two track decks and two remix decks. This mixer has allowed me to perform mixes, with ease, that I have been trying to do for more than 18 years now! I am strongly considering trading my other mixer in and getting another one of these. The Z2 mixer has fallen short of no other mixer use as a sound card / midi controller for tractor!

"FRESH" submitted December 15, 2012

By David Perez in lexington, KY
Overall
Musical Background: been playing turntables in the 90s,, now im just a bedroom dj and im going to pass it on to my duaghter.. :0P
Music Style: electronic,d&b,house ,Detroit techno,bass,breaks,,
Overall: this mixer is mind blowing,, thanks zzounds for the hookup!! :0)

When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-38C5. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976