When you call, mention priority code 16HB-5X0B

Rating and Reviews: Native Maschine Studio

NI's hardware/software beat-production machine gets upgraded with color screens, a bigger jog wheel, LED metering, and the included Maschine 2.0 software.

"Worth the upgrade for me" submitted August 1, 2014

By Douglas Clark in Kailua Kona, HI
Musical Background: Keyboards - Professional producer
Music Style: All
Overall: I'm an owner of MK2 that was purchased around 2 years ago, and I immediately thought it was the best studio purchase I've ever made. Now here comes the Maschine Studio with all the fancy buttons and 2 cool color display screens. I purchased this during the NI sale at $799, and at $799, I am more than pleased with my purchase. CPU hog? I honestly can't tell the difference. Now I have to say that when I bought my PC, I knew what I'd be using it for, so I did my research and didn't skimp on the CPU and memory. I'm sure this had made for a better experience when using Maschine Studio. I now find myself with my hands and eyes more on the controller than the mouse pad, and this has no doubt been nothing but a plus for my creativity and productiveness when working. As many have said, I do agree - The possibilities are endless with when it comes to creativity, and with that there is a much stronger learning curve here. But truth be told - If not for the sale, I would've never bought it. As much as I love this piece of equipment, I do think the $999 normal price tag may be asking a bit much especially compared to the other choices in the market.

"Maschine studio is worth it." submitted December 31, 2013

By Taurean Smith
Musical Background: Been producing music since 2009
Music Style: HipHop
Overall: After learning the 2.0 software the Maschine studio makes life easy. You can literally adjust very sound individually or as a group, set patterns and groups, save samples, open up projects, record samples live as they play, you can even adjust the patterns via hardware. After learning the hardware and software you shouldn't need to look at your computer screen everything is available in front of you on the hardware.

"machine studio" submitted June 4, 2014

By Jacob Borum in Detroit, MI
Musical Background: 10+ yrs music production/songwriter
Music Style: All
Overall: Best thing I ever got just a bit a learning evolved to get the most out of it but the possibilities are endless

"MASCHINE STUDIO IS A BEAST" submitted January 26, 2014

By DONALD WARD in SANFORD, FL
Overall
Musical Background: BEEN PLAYING FOR ABOUT 12 YEARS NOW AND HAVE THE MASCHINE STUDIO,MPC RENIASSANCE AND AKAI MAX 49
Music Style: RAP,RNB,HIP HOP, DIRTY SOUTH,TRAP,WESTCOAST
Overall: I HAVE HAD 2 OTHER BEAT MASCHINES A BLUE TRON LOOKING ONE AND ONE THAT HAS BEEN PRODUCER CHOICE FOR A LONG TIME AND I HAVE THE NEW ONE ANYWAY MASCHINE MAKES ME SUPER CREATIVE I MAKE BEATS NOW THAT TO ME ARE AMAZING BEFORE WAS JUST GOOD BEATS NOW IM MAKING INDUSTRY STANDARD BEATS ITS A LEARNING CURVE TO IT BUT THAT IS TO BE SAID WITH ALL EQUIPTMENT BUT I LOVE THE MASCHINE IF U ARE THINKING OF BUYING IT DONT HESITATE GET ONE

"Machine studio " submitted April 24, 2014

By Arthur C in Colton, CA
Musical Background: I been producing for about 8 years
Music Style: Rock, hip-hop, dub-step,electronic, rhythm and blues, and stoner music
Overall: Easy to use, light weight, built sturdy, great sounds and everything I expected for 1100$.

"Maschine Studio" submitted August 11, 2014

By Todd D in Houston, TX
Musical Background: Professional producer and remixer
Music Style: Dance, pop and hip hop
Overall: After three weeks of back and forth emails with NI tech support I was never able to get Maschine Studio working with Pro Tools 10 or 11. The item worked fine as a stand alone, but that is not how I like to record so as a result I ended up returning the item and will continue to use the original Maschine. Very disappointed we couldn't get this issue resolved.

"love it" submitted May 18, 2014

By D Barnabas in Tall, FL
Musical Background: beat maker
Overall: love it

"Simply I candy" submitted April 29, 2014

By Andre B in Princeton, FL
Musical Background: Performing Artist, Professional Dreamer
Music Style: Retro, Hip Hop, Blues, Electronic
Sound: The name speaks for itself, sound quality i s sufficient for all aspects of production you should quickly find your creative spark. Caution- the notion that their products gobbles are known to overload CPU is infact true. Feature: Overall construction was well thought out to an extent that it might successfully entice the novice and get the attention of the experienced and sceptical Artist. Having purchased and been actively productive with the PMC, Sp12, Asr10 the AKAI 5000 and the Renaissance the features are adequate. I have always been a fan of their guitars Komplete 6 and 9 Ease of Use: Despite the fact that my purchase arrived defective, if your a fan of Komplete's VST instruments you would understand my disappointment .The work flow of the controller is very good. but the CPU usage leaves much to be cautious. Quality: For the price point of this controllers I would have to say the quality is "Toylike" compared to two other controllers that offer the same specs minus the two Lcd screens I've had the liberty to purchased together one being the PUSH which is outstanding Value: Not nearly, when their are other brands at the same price point and less that really preform at the level they market and are expected to produce. Manufacturer Support: There support is overly technical and appeared to be condescending and needlessly repetitive the experience leaves me to question the integrity of the company and to be highly cautious of their products. The Wow Factor: It's simply I candy, bright lights, nobs and LCD screens; everything a kid likes i have to say is's definitely a work of Art in progress. Overall: After you've gotten pass the bright lights, pre recorded sequences, sound files, and witty audio manipulation: If your PC computer is not up to spec your will suffer!! after the second track. with that being said it appears o be another proprietary instruments as if we didn't have enough of that with the earlier days of Pro tools.... I challenge Native instrument to simple not give the impression of a complete studio that changes the game; create one that isn't a skeleton of great IDEA simply presented incomplete. NIce try guys guess I"m stuck with one.

When you call, mention priority code 16HB-5X0B. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976