When you call, mention priority code 16HT-2W2R

Rating and Reviews: NI Komplete9 Ultimate

Get the complete package! Komplete 9 Ultimate gives you Kontakt, Reaktor, 63 more software instruments and effects, and 16,000 sounds, all on a hard drive.

"Awesome!" submitted February 9, 2014

By Luis Gonzalez
Musical Background: Played for 10+ years
Music Style: Pop, rock, jazz, bossa nova, etc.
Overall: This software bundle the most Komplete you can find.... see what I did there? Seriously though, It has soooo many instruments and quality plugins, you probably won't be able to learn them all unless you put some serious time into it. Don't get me grong, the interface is simple and user friendly, it just a lot of sample libraries and great plugins. The piano, drum, strings, and synth libraries are specially awesome in this bundle. Worth every penny and more.

"Komplete 9 " submitted June 25, 2014

By Surendra Mistry in Allen, TX
Music Style: Classical and poular
Overall: I bought an Item that was returned at $100 lower than the value for a non returned item. Was disappointed to learn that the Hard drive had a physical error and I could not install the entire program. Had to work with nAtive instruments Directly to get a replacement. Which meant that I spent a lot of time getting an RMA number and waiting for the new drive. Took several weeks to get a product that I could use. Which defeated the purpose of paying for overnight delivery on the product in the first place. No that I have got it installed. I am very happy with the sounds and plugins that Komplete 9 offers. Its a great library to feed your creativity for a long time.

"Komplete 9 Ultimate is power!" submitted August 18, 2014

By Marcus A in mesa, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: Been making music and mastering in DAW's for 10 years. I play the keyboard and I currently am in school for audio engineering.
Music Style: All or whatever I am feeling.
Overall: the plugins are all high quality and come with a extensive collection on quality dynamic processors, time based processors, and plugins that have dramatically increased my workflow as a audio engineer. The only problem I have really seen with the software is that you most likely will need to store all of your sample files onto a external hard drive. If not it will take up your entire internal hard drive. Unless of coarse you have a 2 or 3 TB internal hard drive. Overall awsome piece of software and coldn't be happier with it.

"Underwhelmed" submitted September 2, 2014

By Travis M in Sevierville, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Playing music over 30 years. I play guitar and gig regularly
Music Style: Rock and Country
Overall: This is an expensive software piece, I held off on writing a review until I had time to actually learn the software a little more. My desire was more for something that I could use in PRO TOOLS and have the same tool set available in Sonar X3. The VST / AAX64 plugins are good. If I bought them independently I would have paid MORE than the sale price; so I'm happy about that. Learning the synths are a really steep learning curve. 3 months and I feel like I have barely scratched the surface. This is a pricey product, with Sonar X3 and Ableton Live, I already have comparable tools so this was an attempt to UNIFY all of my programs, for example, protools comes with nothing relevant this enhanced protools and nothing else.

"Komplete 9 Ultimate paid price" submitted March 13, 2014

By charlie n in houston, TX
Musical Background: producer
Music Style: edm
Overall: I bought Komplete 9 Ultimate paying full price. later finding out my music coarse offers 50% discount. But didnt register product yet. No return policy on software. I talk to ppl at zzounds, but they wont take it back.So make sure you check around prices before paying full price like I did.

When you call, mention priority code 16HT-2W2R. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976