When you call, mention priority code 16JT-J9JF
  • Mon, Tue, Wed 8AM - 10PM (EST)
  • Thur Closed
  • Fri 8AM - 10PM (EST)

Rating and Reviews: MXR Black Label Chorus

Bucket brigade circuitry is at the heart of this stereo analog chorus pedal. Create sounds from subtle chorus all the way to liquid, underwater chaos.

"Thanks MXR!!" submitted July 28, 2010

Musical Background: semi-pro
Sound: Organic and fluid sounding. Not boxy like Boss choruses. Really thickens the tone without being obtrusive and electronic sounding (if you know what I mean). I want a chorus that adds character to my tone and doesn't take it over. I have a Maxon CS-9Pro that sounds really good but for the price the MXR beats it. Feature: I love the level control. I will never own a chorus without one. I do not like that MXR puts the power supply on the sides of their pedals. Not a good place when trying to wedge pedals togethger on an already crammed pedalboard. Ease of Use: Took me less than 5 minutes to dial "my" tone. Quality: As long as I've owned MXR pedals I've never had an issue. (knock on wood) Overall: I might get another one to put on my other pedalboard. I'm still in the honeymoon stage so we'll see if that pans out or not a few months later.

"BUY THIS FOR CLASSIC ROCK CHORUS!" submitted June 5, 2011

By a customer from stevenchappelle.com
Musical Background: Active, gigging musician
Music Style: Classic Rock and Disco
Sound: This pedal has the EXACT Classic Rock sound I was looking for. I set it on "Power Ballads", and I'm playin' "Love Hurts" just like Nazareth...awesome pedal. Feature: What else do you need? Ease of Use: I love the fact that they give you some of the settings for your favorite types of plaing. Quality: Very sturdy pedal...good switch. Value: For the price, GREAT pedal...really have enjoyed it...rarely turn it off...adds depth to your notes and chords.... Manufacturer Support: Havent' had to use, so how can I diss them? The Wow Factor: Very cool paint job...DEAD sexy. Cool, blue LED.... ;-) Overall: The way it's put together, I can't imagine needing another one for a looooong time...but it lost or stolen, I'd buy another...no doubt.

"Perfection in a tiny box" submitted November 11, 2014

By Phil S
Musical Background: home, recording, bands
Music Style: Rock and Worship
Overall: This is my first MXR pedal and will not be my last. The chorus is amazing. I cannot find my favorite setting on the pedal as all of the variations sound fantastic. There are plenty of choruses on the market, but this one trumps all.

"ZAKK AND BEYOND..." submitted June 2, 2010

By a customer from cox.net
Musical Background: semi-active musician
Music Style: ROCK
Sound: This pedal nails ZAKK'S chorus sounds throughout his career to date. Very little noise and that's while running my 24 year old 50 watt MARSHALL model 2204 on about half!!! It sounds great linked up with ZAKK'S other MXR signature pedals, the overdrive and his DUNLOP wah. It definitely replicates OZZY'S "LIVE AT BUDOKAN" tones on ZAKK'S clean and dirty tones. I've been a Wylde fan since the first time I saw him with OZZY in 1988, however, this pedal's versatility performs beyond the heavy metal genre, as I play Police, Pat Metheny, Rush and other music directions. IMHO, and for the price, get one today, you know how indestructible MXR stuff is. Manufacturer Support: I've never had to use CUSTOMER SUPPORT on any MXR product since I've been buying them since 1977.

When you call, mention priority code 16JT-J9JF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976