When you call, mention priority code 14PF-849P

Rating and Reviews: MXR M-148 Micro Chorus

Choose from a variety of rich chorus textures with this chorus pedal. It's designed with vintage technology for warm analog tone.

"Awesome Chorus Pedal" submitted February 28, 2014

By James Mahan in Riverside, CA
Overall
Musical Background: been playing guitar for 47 years, 22 years professionally.
Music Style: Folk-Rock background especially in regard to fingerpicking and open chording and open/alternate tunings. Everything from Rock ,
Overall: I have an unplugged project of two acoustic guitars and two vocals. I use this chorus mostly for some of the kool delicate fingerpicking. Gives an awesome warm dimension to the open chording and open/alternate tunings I use. Has a small footprint, one knob so it cannot be any easier to use (I use only three settings, 7, 9 and 11 o'clock), and built like a tank. There is a demo video on zZounds for this product. Check it out as you won't be disappointed. Note: I rated "Manufacturer Support" a 5 as this page will not let you finish with selecting something. Being new and built like a tank I have yet to experience any customer service issues with MXR as of yet. But I suspect they are great.

"Great for gigs!" submitted July 10, 2011

Overall
Sound: I was looking for something simple to adjust on the fly for gigs and this one is just so darn easy to use. I use chorus mostly for the fast warbly vibrato-ish thing with the amp cranked up. It does this well. I use on some clean parts. Sounds just fine. and honestly no one in the crowd is going to notice the difference between this and any other chorus pedal anyway. I do use a different one for recording because it has 4 adjustable parameters. Quality: MXR pedals are as sturdy as they get. Value: Got a blemished one for real cheap here on zZounds. I can't find the blemish anywhere! Manufacturer Support: Only ever contacted MXR/Dunlop to register my pedals. Overall: The only knocks are because of the one knob operation BUT that was also the appeal for me. Like I said I wanted something I could adjust real quick and this is perfect for that. I do not use it to record though.

"Simple with great sound." submitted May 24, 2011

Music Style: Alternative
Sound: I was looking for a chorus pedal that wasn't too expensive, but had the sound I was looking for. I am able to get those sounds and a good price from this pedal. From the jangly sound of the Pretenders to the watery sound of "come as you are" by Nirvana. Feature: Its very simple, with just one knob, and when the pedal is off, it does not effect the tone at all, which was another quality I was looking for. Ease of Use: Easiest pedal to use that I own. One knob. Quality: It seems to be well built, I have only had it for a few months so I cant really comment on this question. Value: I was very happy with the price. Manufacturer Support: I have not dealt with the company that built the product. Overall: If this pedal were lost or stolen, I would replace it with the same product.

"NEEDS TO BE RE-DESIGNED" submitted May 3, 2011

By a customer from veriozn.net
Musical Background: active
Sound: The sweep of sounds is OK considering its only one knob. Somewhat unique sounding. However my complaint is like others stated; there is a slight gain in volume when turning it on. I thought I could live with it but it became annoying quickly. If it did not have that issue I would have kept it. So back to my CH-1 which sounds better anyways.

When you call, mention priority code 14PF-849P. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976