When you call, mention priority code 203-M6JL

Rating and Reviews: MXR M133 Micro Amp Pedal

Give yourself a boost when it's time for your solo. It operates with one knob that delivers the right amount of gain when you need it.

"Great Pedal" submitted October 8, 2012

By D S
Overall
Overall: This little pedal has just one knob but it does way more than 3 or 4 different pedals combined. Depending on placement in the chain, I can use it as a boost pedal or a volume pedal or as a pedal to increase my signal strength going into an interface or as a gain pedal. It sort of reminds me of my keeley compressor without the added noise because it also enhances sustain. I don't need insane amounts of gain where clarity of notes is lost or poor technique can be hidden. I like a driven sound with some grunt, much like how a P90 in an SG might sound. This pedal gives me that option. I have decided to pack away my FS2, OCD, Zendrive, compressor and wampler triple wreck in favor of a more subtle tone with dirt. So far, this delivers that.

"Oh. My. God. " submitted October 12, 2016

By Johnny Hall in Pulaski, VA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing blues and rock for 14 years (since I was 2)
Music Style: Blues, from sweet to raw and Classic Rock
Sound: Perfect, in everyway Feature: It has one knob, pretty self-explanatory Ease of Use: It has one knob, really? Quality: YES Value: YES Manufacturer Support: Haven't had any need to get support The Wow Factor: YES Overall: It was what I had been looking for. It was the sound I'd always had in my head. I run a Gibson Les Paul Traditional through a Marshall DSL100H and cab. It sounded amazing before this pedal but after it, boy, it sounds like the sound of Christ's amplifier. BUY IT!

"MXR Micro amp" submitted March 27, 2016

By Kurt Holzweiss in Portsmouth , NH
Overall
Musical Background: jam with friends/home studio recording
Music Style: blues,rock, hard rock, melodic metal
Overall: simple 1 knob pedal. I run it in front of my Klonclone (ARC), with a Keeley Katana after that to give me multiple gain stages. just gives that little bit of extra gain and clarity. Nice pedal, does what it is supposed to.

"Create a lead channel for your amp" submitted September 30, 2005

By a customer from fantasyindex.com
Overall
Music Style: rockabilly, jazz, alternative, country
Sound: Doesn't color the sound -- which is what I want. Overall: I play old guitars through old amps -- no second (lead) channel. This pedal is perfect for punching up your lead where you want it; it doesn't color the sound at all, nor does it really overdrive it. Simple, clean, and just what I want.

"MXR - Solid box" submitted September 28, 2004

Overall
Sound: It is a solid little box, it delivers a huge amount of gain control, keeps the sound nice and punchy. Feature: 1 knob. That simple. My cat can use it. Quality: Built like a brick, seriously! Ive tryed breaking it, it just isnt gonna happen. Value: Solid. Overall: Really good little machine, makes my slapping solos really clean and toned up.

When you call, mention priority code 203-M6JL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976