When you call, mention priority code 172J-XVSS

Rating and Reviews: MXR M132 Super Compressor

Give yourself that much needed boost to your sound with this compressor pedal. Its output and sensitivity knobs let you dial in the perfect setting.

"Again, just what I wanted." submitted January 4, 2012

By a customer from charter.net
Overall
Musical Background: Over 40 years. Guitar. These days I play mostly at home.
Music Style: Blues, jazz, country,rock.
Sound: Just what I was looking for. Sustain and resonance. Feature: Heavy duty construction. Ease of Use: Takes all of five minutes to figure out what to set it to. Quality: Looks good and will no doubt be around long after I am. Value: Cost less than I was willing to pay for the sound I wanted. Manufacturer Support: Good people to work with. The Wow Factor: I have a Tube Screamer that came close to what I wanted. Coupled with the MRX Comp it give me the exact sound I was looking for. Overall: I have what I wanted and yes if it goes missing I would get the same thing.

"EXCELLENT COMP!" submitted November 1, 2012

By G P
Musical Background: PRO
Music Style: Jazz/Blues/Rock/Country/Latin/Classical
Overall: I own the original Dyna Comp, which was handed down to me by my brother. It's an old unit and doesn't take AC adapter. I wanted something that sounded like it but, with an AC adaptr and attack control. The Super COMP is perfect! Sounds clean, very full and sensitive to your playing. The attack control is a GREAT addition to the original Dyna Comp sound and one that I was really looking forward to having. I am very pleased with the resulting sound. The true bypass is great as you are basically line straight when the unit is OFF.

"Great Compressor Pedal" submitted March 18, 2012

By Michael W in Saint George, ME
Musical Background: Piano, Keys, Acoustic and Electric Guitar, Vocals
Music Style: Contemporary Christian Gritty Blue-Grassy
Overall: After reading reviews I really wanted to get a Keeley compressor pedal but opted to get the mxr based on price. Really happy with this pedal, well built and simple three knob operation. Does exactly what I wanted it to do which was to give a nice crunchy boost. Makes my two channel Egnater more like three channels!

"Worlds Better Than DynaComp" submitted April 18, 2013

By Michael S in Huntsville, AL
Musical Background: Long Time Enthusiastic Hobby Musician
Music Style: All styles, focusing on blues, southern rock, classics, and indie.
Overall: I was building a 'short board,' and I got a Super Comp. It is really priceless at the beginning of my chain. I have a DynaComp, a Soul Preacher, and a couple of digital multis that do compression. Sould Preacher is by far the best. Edges out the Soul Preacher on having a really fine attack adjustment. The EHX comp is just lacking. DynaComp is okay, but it is NOISY. The noise difference alone is enough to justify the $10 to step up to a SuperComp. It's maybe a little bit better sounding than DynaComp, and slightly more adjustable with the attack setting. SuperComp is for sure my favorite comp right now. I know I will draw some complaints with this one, but I would see absolutely no reason to own a DynaComp with the SuperComp available. $10 gets you soooo much.... IMO of course.

When you call, mention priority code 172J-XVSS. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976