When you call, mention priority code 1725-P3LJ

Rating and Reviews: MXR M109 6-Band EQ

Completely reshape your sound with this EQ pedal. It also features a booster switch so your solos can be heard.

"A Pedal I can't live without." submitted August 17, 2011

Music Style: blues, rock, metal
Sound: The simplest way to say it is whatever tone you're getting, this will make it better. I have a Peavey Classic 100, but I'd rather have a Mesa, but can't afford one. This pedal (along with a good high gain distortion pedal) in front of the Classic gets me a lot closer. Even the clean tones have more color. And everything gets a little boost, like your tone just got a shot of steroids. By far the most important pedal on my board. Feature: If 6 bands aren't enough, there's always the 10 band. Ease of Use: just step on it and then play around with it until you like what you hear. Quality: I've only had it for a couple of months, but it's sturdy and well put together. I know a few people who've had them for years with no problems. Value: If I owned the last one in the world, you'd have to kill me to get it. Luckily, there's plenty to go around and they're not that expensive. Overall: Usually, when I talk about gear, it goes "If you like metal, you should get this." or "If you like blues, you should get that." But I can't imagine anybody not getting something out of this pedal. If you play any instrument that plugs into an amplifier, you should get this.

"Great boost pedal!!!" submitted June 6, 2009

Music Style: power metal
Sound: Sound is awsome! My friend bought it a few days ago and let me try it out and I loved it! The sensitivity makes it easy to get the tone you are lookin' for! And Dime used to use it! Feature: 6 band EQ rules!!!! Quality: Tougher than a 2 dollar steak! The Wow Factor: The color rules and MXR is an awsome name! Overall: Overall it's a ten cause a musician of any style would love it.

"Awesome for Acoustic Fingerpicker" submitted February 28, 2014

By James Mahan in Riverside, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing guitar for 47 years, professionally for about 22 years.
Music Style: Folk-rock background, fingerpicker, open chording and open/alternate tunings providing unplugged versions of everything from Cou
Overall: Bought this for my live shows. I have a two acoustic guitar with two vocals project. I noticed that when I change from a pic to finger picking my tone and volume change drastically. Though it's fairly easy to turn up your volume while performing, the tone, not so much. I set this so that when I switch to fingerpicking I get the tone and volume I lose by not using the pick. Works flawless. Small footprint, built like a tank, easy to use and everything lights up when active. Not much more you can ask for for the price. Awesome. Note, the rating system on this page needs an N/A for manufacturer support. Since this unit is new and flawless I have not experienced any customer service with MXR at all so I rated it a 5 just to get this page out.

"Excellent Pedal Board EQ with Lighted Sliders, On/Off Switch and Wall Wart Plug in. Don't need anything more than that from an E" submitted August 8, 2008

Musical Background: PRO, Guitar Tech & Repair, Sound Tech, player
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Country
Sound: Great Six Band EQ Sounds Great Works Great Tough As Nails Feature: Lights on the six Sliders Are Excellent You know When its On or Off Built Tough to Last. Has all the features plus lights that a pedal board EQ pedal needs to have. Ease of Use: Six Bands Contours your Sound the Way You want it or use it as a Lead Booster. Your choice. Quality: Lighted Sliders Not Many other EQ's offer that. Looks the best of most all EQ Pedals available, Cool Paint job, Case is Heavy Metal & Tough and should last 30 years or more as long as you don't spill drinks into it? This is made for road warriors pedal boards. Value: Great Price for the Best needed Features. Manufacturer Support: No Need This Will Never Braek The Wow Factor: It's An EQ Pedal sorry No Sex Appeal Here Except for the Red Lighted Sliders Overall: Built Like a Tank Should Last forever. If it broke I'd be disappointed and maybe try something else. But I bet it lasts longer than me. Works great Comes with 9V wall wart plug input or use 9V batteries.

"POWERHOUSE PEDAL" submitted November 10, 2012

By walt young in California, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Active musician.
Music Style: Country, blues, rock, jazz.
Overall: In brief. If you have a so so amp or guitar this will put life into them beyond your expectations. Acoustic guitar? Takes out the feedback and can make your guitar rich and full. Electric guitar you want a certain boost from low, mid to high? There is more gain here then you can use. The lit sliders are way cool.

When you call, mention priority code 1725-P3LJ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976