When you call, mention priority code 15WQ-5PJX

Rating and Reviews: MXR M108 Graphic EQ Pedal

The MXR M108 is a great way to control your tone. With seperate sliders for input gain and output volume, the MXR M108 is a fine addition to a rig.

Overall

"No Musician Should EVER Play Without The MXR 10-Band EQ. Period." submitted March 17, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: ex-professional musician, still active locally
Music Style: Alternative Rock, Blues
Sound: I can't even begin to explain what this pedal does for your tone. I have gone through about 20 different pedals and four amps trying to find a tone. This thing, out of the box with a little tweaking added so much to my overall sound that I was floored. I didn't matter what amp or cabinet I used it on, it made everything sound fuller, fatter and better. Feature: It comes with the 18 volt adapter (thanks MXR!) and some basic instructions. Ease of Use: Its a 10 band EQ with the addition of Volume and Gain. Each slider is lit up with a red light and it has an on and off switch controlled with your foot. Once you use this thing though, you will never turn it off! Quality: Solid metal box. It ain't going to break anytime soon. Value: I thought $119 was a bit much at first. I'd pay $219 for it if I had to. Manufacturer Support: Have not had to call. A monkey could use this thing. The Wow Factor: You need this if you are serious about your tone. This will propel you from that beginners sound to the big boy sound with the stomp of your foot. No BS. Overall: Best pedal I have bought this year and wish I had purchased it years ago. I actually pulled four pedals from my chain last night after hooking this up and put them back into their boxes for eBay. It takes care of your tone issues and gives you a kick in the a$$ with its Gain and Volume features.

MXR M108 Graphic EQ Pedal Customer Review submitted January 15, 2006

Overall
Sound: The sound this pedal produces is amazing. You can make it sound like anything. It's also great for shaping your distortion. From metal to country, you can go wrong with this. Best Eq I've ever played. Feature: Other than the Eq, it has a useful volume and gain sliders that really come in handy. Quality: mxr makes the best pedals, solid material. Value: Pricy, but i got mine for real cheap. look for a bargain before buying the first one you see The Wow Factor: Looks so good when its all lit up.

"Mxr m108 eq" submitted August 3, 2012

By Benn Ciardi in Myrtle beach, SC
Overall
Musical Background: Pro working guitar player 12 to 15 gigs a month been playing for over 40 years
Music Style: You name it put some money in the tip jar and we wll play it
Overall: Allright my tone is flat it don't sparkle the signal chain sucks up tone by the time it gets to the speaker it's lost something. Here is the fix, get the mxr eq pedal. With it you get complete control of you eq and can adjust it in very minute details for the perfect sound shaping expirence. Every room I play is a little bit different and this little wonder can really be a big help in setting the right tone for the venue. I will say be carefull with the settings ( a little tweak can do a lot) and it does add some hiss if you don't get the levels just right but with that said this pedal is a swiss army knife of the eq world. It's built like a tank and has a smal footprint so it can get into a pedal board very easily. The lights on the eq are very cool and makes it easy to see if it's in the signal chain. I like it after the overdrive but that's me move it around to see where you like it. Maybe in the future it could be made to store different eq settings so they could be dialed up but that's another story. You can't for the money get a better eq. Buy it cause it's a keeper.

"Working With The MXR M108 10-Band Graphic EQ" submitted May 23, 2012

By Mark S in Burtonsville, MD
Overall
Musical Background: I have been Playing Guitar for 35 years, I have played professionally, as well as jammed around, now at home mostly
Music Style: Psychedelic, Hard Rock, Metal, blues, Christian,Fusion and country pick'en
Overall: When setting up amps guitars and effects, The MXR EQ make's what can take hours of tone ajustments and turns them into minutes. The added input output gain controls make lead boost simple. The sound shape's that the MXR can deliver, allow's you to make suttle or dramatic changes in tone. A Single coil pickup can sound full and thick, Amps that change tone when the volume is turned up can be set right back where you want it. The MXR EQ is worth its weight in gold. The Versatility, fast tone correction. clean no distortion added when set +12db, is impressive!

"The last peice to ur missing puzzle" submitted April 10, 2007

Musical Background: shredder
Music Style: sweeps, penatonics and arpeggios etc etc
Sound: the sound is un beleivable...ut really puts the kick into your amp with its high gain tone on leads and low growls for riffing and rythm guitar playing, this thing is perfect for the person that cant quite get the sound their looking for Feature: wat more can u ask for in an EQ...10 LEDs and a gain LED plus a volume LED Ease of Use: though this peice of equipment sounds godly (especially on a stack) it takes a while to get wat ur lookin for...now, im takling about 2-3 weeks, more along the lines of playing w/ it for a few days and you'll find it Quality: bullet proof dicast Value: worth every cent if u want the sound ur lookin for Manufacturer Support: never had to call em, but it did come late but thats because i ordered it from a different website, not straight from the dealer The Wow Factor: not at all heavy and i was suprised at how small it is Overall: perfect it sounds gorgeous on rythm, lead, and clean guitar settings.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Perfect for me" submitted March 31, 2014

By Jackson Snyder in Vero Beach, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Keyboards forever; pro.
Music Style: Classic Rock, standards, church music, ragtime, whatever else.
Overall: I use the pedal with a Korg SV1 keyboard. I want to be able to adjust my tone to the way I like it despite whatever amp I am using. The pedal varies the 10 frequency ranges very smoothly. The gain is very helpful. And there seems to be no hiss or noise. It does the job perfectly.

"Happier than a pig in....well, you know..." submitted March 8, 2014

By Steve R in Daytona Beach, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 20+ yrs...hobby...coupla garage bands...I have 3 acoustics including a 12 String
Music Style: Classic Rock/ Metal
Overall: This is by far The BEST eq for the money. I have an Ibanez RG w/ a new Seymour Duncan Trembucker ( that I also got from Zzounds) and Whatta world of difference this has made in the sounds I can get out of a Pawn Shop Marshall 1x12 combo. I took the stock Bridge V8 pickup and put that in the neck position...man, the bass response may be a bit much but I am mainly a Rhythm guy so who cares...just sayin...Stay Away from the Dimebucker (believe it) it was such a dissapointment...my rig sounded like a Cheap piece of junk...As for pricing, you can't go wrong here and they Will match anybody ..Heck, there was an adjustment made to my credit card within 2 days...I will have to look into the Pay as you Play offer also. Zzounds ROCKS!

"problem solved....." submitted April 29, 2011

By a customer from AOL.COM
Musical Background: intermediate
Music Style: bluesy mixed with everything
Sound: This is what your looking for, if you dont have one in your chain or loop etc. and you cant find your sound this is your missing link , clean players heavy dirty whatever this brings it all together definition or lack there of mind blowing and yes it makes every thing louder or softer if thats what you want or need Feature: comes with 18v adapter and control over both volume and gain which makes this the best of its kind for the money and every slider is lighted looks way cool and its very functional Ease of Use: 10 band and the other 2 sliders the 10 band will take a minute to get your sound exactly where you want it but its easy start at 0 and try one at a time and it works well with everything just tweak it Quality: the stomp button is a little suspect but ok and the unit its self is way more solid than any others out there just dont stomp the hell out of it and its fine any where Value: well worth the money i was thinking about changing out my pups on a 08 am. std. srat not now its all i wanted and more... Manufacturer Support: its dunlop so no worries The Wow Factor: looks heavy is heavy not pink or yellow and cheesey matt black and it looks so cool in the dark it also glows next to the sliders so you can see your levels Overall: the boss is ok and simpler less controls which is exactly why i didnt buy it this is the total package and it is going to last me until it just burns up and then i will get another but i dont see it failing in any concievable amount of time should last for a real long time

When you call, mention priority code 15WQ-5PJX. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976