When you call, mention priority code 20H-ZS6S

Rating and Reviews: OnStage XCG4 Guitar Stand

With legs made of heavy-duty sheet metal, capped off with non-slip rubber, this affordable tripod guitar stand is built to keep your prized instrument safe.

Overall

"very sturdy and good looking stand for even heavy instruments like bass" submitted July 20, 2007

Music Style: rock, metal
Sound: doesnt produce sound unless one throws it against a wall Feature: no accesories but built to do the intended job (which it does well) Ease of Use: no instructions requred. just plug pieces together and you get one sturdy guitar stand Quality: excellent quality. Value: I felt it was sort of an extra because I always lean my bass against a corner and havent had it fall over but this looks better Manufacturer Support: no experience The Wow Factor: like I said, sort of an add on Overall: Holds my 5-string bass perfectly, although instruments with any wider necks will have problems, such as a 6 string bass. my 5-string fits the neck holder with little clearance at its sides but does not require any force to put in. just falls right in.

"Simple to use, and looks great." submitted March 24, 2007

Overall
Music Style: Speed, metal, shred.
Feature: This is a great stand, I have an esp EX shaped guitar (it's like an explorer), and the base tilts to hold it perfectly. I'm sure it can hold a wide variety of angles at the base, due to the free swinging of it. Ease of Use: Simple, no adjusting, unless you want to raise or lower the neck, and the base tilts freely to hold the shape purely by weight. Quality: Seems really sturdy, haven't had any problems with it Value: Reeealy nice value, I got mine for $20, and it's a great deal! Manufacturer Support: Never had to deal with them. The Wow Factor: I would buy another if anything happened to this one. It's sleek and looks great. Overall: Honestly, my guitar didn't look good at all leaned against a wall, or laying on my couch, but as soon as I put it into this proper stand, the difference in protection and looks changed completely. It's free swinging base can hold alot of guitars, and adjustable neck is super easy, and only needs finger tightening, and nothing needs to be put together or taken off on it, it's ready to go as soon as you get it. Very nice stand.

"Great stand, unbelievable price for it!" submitted May 13, 2011

Music Style: All styles of metal
Sound: Well obviously.. you don't have to worry about sound quality. It doesn't make any noises hinting to weakness, if that concerns you. Feature: It's a guitar stand. And it does its job. It can even hold my warlock, but it makes it about a foot taller lol. If you have an Ironbird like me, or maybe something with an exotic body, invest in the hanging stand. Ease of Use: If you can't use this, you shouldn't be playing a guitar. Quality: For as low of a price as it is, I was really surprised to how nice it was. I bought a stand at Hastings for $20 and its quality is much worse than this one. Value: If you have a regular body guitar/bass/whatever, this will definitely do the job. The base is excellent quality and will not damage your guitar whatsoever. And it even has the added strap-lock for the headstock. Manufacturer Support: I've never needed support for anything I bought off of Zzounds. The Wow Factor: It looks better than the stand I got for double the price! Overall: This is a great stand. As I said, if you have something exotic, try a wall mount or hanging stand. But it did work with my Warlock! I was not expecting this quality from a guitar stand at this price, but Zzounds never disappoints with its selection!

"AWESOME STAND!!" submitted April 19, 2007

Music Style: Classic Rock
Feature: Able to raise and lower the neck holder of the stand. Really helps if you are trying to adjust to your guitar. Ease of Use: Very simple to set up and use. I had my guitar on it 5 minutes after it was out of the box. Quality: Pretty sturdy stand. Made of a metal, so its good quality. Holds the guitar securely. Value: Great stand for the price. Totally worth it. Will buy another if this one ever breaks. Manufacturer Support: No problems The Wow Factor: A good look. Black and slim. Overall: I will keep this as long as it lasts. Just as good as any of the expensive ones that you find. I definatley recommend this product.

"Very good stand!" submitted July 14, 2009

Music Style: indie/acoustic
Sound: haha no sound. Feature: no accessories, what can i say, its a very durable guitar stand. i trust it with my Taylor guitar. holds up fine. what thing it lacks is the 2 prongs that hold the base of the guitar. Its held on pretty loose, like a "swivel action". Lets just say the 2 prongs rock side to side. But when you lay on the guitar/bass/acoustic or w.e it holds up and does not even move. For the money, its very nice. Ease of Use: Very nice, no instructions needed. simply just put the tube onto the base, and put in the prong arms. and your set! Quality: Very good metal. So durable. Value: Pretty good, for 10 bucks you cant go wrong. Manufacturer Support: Never had any problems with on stage. The Wow Factor: Its a a plain guitar stand, not like those cheap ones, but a very reliable one. Its nothing like a hercules stand, but it will do the job. Overall: I am very satisfied with my purchase from Zzounds, 10 bucks plus free shipping. what more can i ask for. very durable stand, nice foam to protect the guitar. I will definitely buy another one soon for my ibanez

"Nice little stand" submitted February 17, 2016

By Rick Surette in Portsmouth, NH
Musical Background: casual picker
Sound: N/A its a stand Feature: Nice base and bungee lock Ease of Use: simple stuff Quality: Well made stand. Aligns and sets up easy. Value: Well worth the 12 bucks. Manufacturer Support: Just a stand. The Wow Factor: Its a stand Overall: High quality and works well for 12 bucks.

"A mix of good and bad" submitted January 14, 2016

By Patrick M in Brandon, FL
Musical Background: New Player
Music Style: Metal
Overall: Just got my first guitar, on a budget got this stand as part of the order. My initial view of the quality is that it was fantastic, everything feels solid and well made. However in less than 2 weeks after using the stand only about a dozen times the rubber piece that locks the guitar safe into the stand has split right down the seam where it was forged from the factory rendering it impossible to secure the guitar to the stand. So at this point the stand works great, but its not secure. So long as nobody knocks my guitar over I'll be fine, but the moment somebody does I'll wish I had purchased a more expensive stand without the design flaw.

"Read this and you will have no more doubts.. everything you need to know!" submitted January 5, 2006

Musical Background: Hobby
Music Style: Metal
Sound: No sound! nice and solid, no creaks.. Feature: The stand is well made and solid.. I love the rubber stopper on the neck.. Ill really eliminate all doubts.. ok.. my guitar is a jackson kelly (which has a shape like the ex-plorer).. and it holds it just fine i don't think it would hold "V" guitars very well because the tips might touch the ground.Yes the bottom cradle does turn to the right and left but you can't keep it stopped. The assembling is very easy just 3 pieces.. Quality: The tubing is great and resistant.. the rubber coating on the cradle does not harm your guitar in any way! Value: This is a great stand.. i don't think you need another more expensive stand unless you have a "V" guitar or a bc rich.. The Wow Factor: great for it's purpose Overall: This stand is the real deal trust me on this! it-s worth it!

"an honest all-inclusive review" submitted June 20, 2005

By a customer from charter.net
Musical Background: hobbyist/musician
Music Style: rock, alternative, country, soul
Feature: The worst part about the stand is that it's not that easy to assemble. Otherwise, it's perfect. You can get much better quality stands for a lot more, but frankly it's not nessesary. This stand is nicely padded and sturdy, I love the lock think at the neck. Good stand Quality: Great quality. I wish the cradle didn't move around(it goes up and down on the sides) but other than that, amazing. Value: amazing price, perfect stand. In short, I trust it to hold my baby. So there you go! Manufacturer Support: Never needed it The Wow Factor: great addition to any setup, but also very appealing. Overall: never replace it!

"Good stand for your money!" submitted August 21, 2008

By a customer from clearwire.net
Music Style: christian rock
Feature: It doesnt need any features Ease of Use: really easy to use! Quality: I cant find anything wrong with it. Value: This is a good stand for your money! The Wow Factor: I does not cost a lot and it works great! Overall: I bought this stand from a music store by my house because I needed a stand for my electric guitar. It works great. It can fold up and the top part and the "Y" part that holds the guitar can be removed for easy transportation. It can almost fit in my backpack.

"Works good!" submitted August 5, 2005

Music Style: Rock, Alternative, Blues
Sound: It...doesn't make sounds...but it doesn't hurt the sound of the instrument when it's holding it, so I give a 10. Feature: Just a basic stand, the foamlike covering around the bars works well and it holds the guitar securely both on top and bottom. Quality: Seems to be well made, don't really get alot of wear on them anyways so it should last plenty long enough. Value: 10 bucks is a sweet price for this, a good stand that will hold almost any guitar. Manufacturer Support: Haven't dealt with them The Wow Factor: Black is cool, but other than that...it's just a regular guitar stand. Overall: Excellent product

When you call, mention priority code 20H-ZS6S. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976