When you call, mention priority code 15GD-VNNZ

Rating and Reviews: On-Stage WS8700

Need a desk for audio production? This steel desk lets you place each platform individually, so you can set up your computer and gear however you want.

Overall

"On-Stage WS8700 Total Pro Workstation: For the Cost Conscious, Space Efficient and Quality Value Musician/Engineer!" submitted June 30, 2011

Overall
Music Style: Very Ecclectic!
Sound: It is not really a "Sound" item but a Workstation I am using for Computer and Recording applications. It allows me to switch seamlessly from my Engineering Vocation to my Musical Avocation. I am using CAD Platforms for the Engineering aspect and various Rack Mounted equipment and controllers for the Musical functions. Feature: The Workstation itself is very solid! It is constructed of steel square tubing and Plastic Cranks. All Screws and washers are Metal as well. All of the Gear is very secure. It has a Six-Unit Rack for Modules and all parts are laid out very well. There are Four swinging, height-adjustable arms for Audio or Video Monitors and these are very solid also. The sliding Computer Keyboard tray is very well built and not cheesy like some "Kit Workstations" I have seen. It is entirely made of metal and solid wood and not any particle board. It was also pre-assembled. A couple of things that would be useful that are not offered are a Microphone Boom and an option for a countertop. If you had a countertop, you could have a Digital Mixer and additional Midi Controller Device right in front of you for convenience. You only need one Keyboard Controller and that is handled. Also an option for an L-Desk or Corner Desk with additional Rack Spaces underneath would be a welcome accessory for this Workstation. Ease of Use: Again, this is not a "Sound" item. I assembled the unit in less than 2 hours with the help of my Son. Quality: Very solid in assembly and materials. I cannot see taking this on the road as once it is together, that is it! I do not see any poor aspects of quality for this unit. I do not expect that this is a short term item. I can see this unit lasting for at least 20 years. Value: Compared to other Workstations in its category, this is the best value on the market, bar none! Manufacturer Support: I have purchased various stands, cases and racks from this company over my 30 plus year musical career and have never had problems with any of the gear. Sure, they wear out like anything else but are sturdy and great values. The Wow Factor: Aesthetically and Mechanically I am very pleased with this Item. It fits well in the environment that I use it. Overall: Again, I expect 20 years of solid service from this unit. I could not be happier with this purchase.
19 of 21 people (90.48%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"MegaDesk!!!!" submitted March 20, 2014

By Winston C in Ashland, KY
Overall
Musical Background: I was born to play! Well, 15 years later anyway.
Music Style: musical and stylish
Overall: MegaDesk swoops up my favorite gear with it's mighty, but comforting arms. Securing you with its powerful frame, delivering aural pleasure to you in a way that makes your wildest dreams seem tame.Uhhhh..... I mean..... it rocks?!?!

When you call, mention priority code 15GD-VNNZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976