When you call, mention priority code 15WK-HNGT

Rating and Reviews: On-Stage WS7500 Station

Designed for comfort and efficiency, this wood-topped workstation desk is sure to breathe life into your home studio.

Overall

"My sexy Review of the On-Stage WS7500 Wood Workstation." submitted October 6, 2011

By a customer from verizon.net
Music Style: Gospel
Sound: It is difficult to rate a workstation for sound as it is a desk! Feature: Very pleased. It meets my needs. Ease of Use: Straightforward desk. Quality: There was some slight damage to the tables when I opened the box but nothing serious. The instructions for assembly are really bad and non-intuitive. However, once assembled, I am very pleased. Value: Very good value. Manufacturer Support: I did not contact customer support. The Wow Factor: I have never thought of a desk having sex-appeal so it is difficult to make any meaningful comment!!! Overall: I am very satisfied with the product and expect it to be useful to me for many years to come.

"A Beautiful desk.!!" submitted February 18, 2014

By Charles M in Buckley, MI
Overall
Musical Background: Songwriter for 10+ years. A Rap Artist. Recently built a studio.
Music Style: Rap and Hip Hop
Overall: Perfect for any home studio. It is a great looking desk to accent any desktop studio setup. I wish it had a larger slideout where the computer keyboard goes for an 88 key keyboard controller and then a computer keyboard slidoeout in the bottom center of that. But all in all its a great desk. It holds my keyboard on the main top pretty well. I wish I could use that surface for a mixer and have a 88 key keyboard underneath it. but; its still a perfect studio desk . I went with the dark wood color which is perfect because its not too bright and flashy colored. So it lets your instruments on and around it stand out more when taking photos. :) I love it as is tho. too. its definitely worth more than the price. and it IS pretty ergonomically designed. Its a great product.!

"WS7500 Workstation" submitted July 6, 2014

By Kevin Kieffer in Pittsburgh, PA
Overall
Musical Background: 13 years. Guitarist/vocalist for live bands. Home studio recording artist
Music Style: Rock, metal, folk, acoustic, hip hop, electronic
Overall: I purchased this desk because I trust On-stage equipment and the price was right. But you do get what you pay for. As soon as I opened the box I found some of the screws and bolts were loose in the package. After I had it all setup and ready to build I found it was missing two bolts. Luckily I had some in my garage. Wasn't very happy about that. And as many reviewers have said throughout all of the stores that sell these desks, the pre-drilled holes didn't match up so I had to pull the measuring tape out. Not something I enjoy doing from underneath the desk. Overall however other those couple blemishes, it seems pretty sturdy. Enough space to hold a solid home studio.

"Solid, Good-Looking" submitted September 11, 2012

By Thad M in Austin, TX
Overall
Overall: This desk looks really good in my studio (I got the Rosewood w/ Black hardware). Directions are fairly skimpy, it took some time to figure out which side of the desk is front based on the small mounting holes and how to put the sliding computer shelf together properly. If I had problems I expect a lot of people will. I am missing one piece and I haven't called the manufacturer yet to have them send it. This piece is not available as a "replacement" part.

When you call, mention priority code 15WK-HNGT. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976