When you call, mention priority code 156J-PTXL

Rating and Reviews: On-Stage SSP7900 Stands

Score two all-aluminum, height-adjustable PA speaker trees, plus a carry bag that holds both, with this speaker stand pack from On-Stage Stands.

"Great Stands for the Price" submitted October 3, 2012

By Ray N in Chico, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I play guitar and I sing. Over 30 years experience.
Music Style: All styles of music, mostly rock and accoustic music.
Overall: I'm extremely happy with these stands. They are a great value for the price. They are light, yet sturdy. They arrived exactly when they said they would. The carrying case is a bonus. I bought these as "blemished" stands at an even better value than the already great price. The only thing I can see wrong is a small scratch on one of the legs. I highly recommend this product and zZounds.

"Decent stands for the money." submitted October 23, 2012

By Keith S in Lancaster, OH
Overall
Musical Background: Lead singer for a professional, touring, acoustic and live band.
Music Style: 90's to now Pop/Pop-Rock/Rock/Country
Overall: Although these stands are put together well, I have doubts about the plastic couplings. I have been setting up and tearing down PA's for years, and I really think these will last awhile, but in my experience, important pieces such as couplings (band with a wing-nut that secures the post in place) should not be made from plastic. If you use the pins that are provided, there should be no issue, but if you're like me, then you probably have a few of your friends helping with the setup... and we all know how that can go. In hindsight, I wish I had opted for the more expensive set, but for the money, I hope to get at least a good year or two from them.

"All-aluminum stands" submitted October 28, 2012

By Ansel F in St. Cloud, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Im a DJ and have been playing for the past 20 years, but lately have doing my thing at home
Music Style: Soca, Reggae and R@B
Overall: I am a DJ and I have been buying my stuff from zZounds since 2008 and I have never had a problem with, always got my order taken care of in a timely manner....will continue ordering from them as long as they are around.

"Fantastic" submitted October 22, 2012

By Robert W in Lititz, PA
Overall
Overall: Recently purchased the On-Stage speaker stands along with the Samson XP308i Sound System for our All Pro Dad's program at our elementary school. Used it on October 17 for the first time and it sounded so much better than I expected!!! In fact, the man who use to bring in his own equipment for us to borrow each month, was jealous of our new system. The portability, easy set-up, and the quality of the sound was outstanding. The speaker stands fold up and store in a carrying bag which made it easy for me to transport from my classroom to our cafeteria. I highly recommend the stands.

"Work Gool" submitted May 13, 2014

Overall
Overall: very easy setup, good price

"On-Stage SSP7900 All-Aluminum Speaker Stand Pack" submitted September 16, 2012

By Theresa Rex in Dansville, NY
Overall
Musical Background: jam at home, mostly singing
Music Style: Christian
Overall: I was extremely satisfied with this product. They are light weight and very sturdy. I was surprised at the carry bag. It makes it very easy for us to transport to different venues. Thanks so much for such a nice product at a very affordable price.

"Good Stuff" submitted October 28, 2013

By Robert M in Pittsburgh, PA
Musical Background: D.J. Lighting Director
Music Style: Metal
Overall: Easy to use

When you call, mention priority code 156J-PTXL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976