866-ZZOUNDS (866-996-8637)
When you call, mention priority code 203-ND1N

Rating and Reviews: On-Stage Crank Up Stand

Raise your speakers without breaking the bank (or your back) with the On-Stage SS8800B Plus Power Crank Up speaker stand.

"A Great "Back Saver"" submitted January 31, 2008

By a customer from verizon.net
Music Style: Classic rock, country
Feature: These are great stands, especially if you're an old timer like me. After 35 years of lifting, carrying, and grunting with pa speakers, not having to lift them over my head is a treat! Ease of Use: Easy as pie! The power drill makes life even easier (although the power drill itself is an inexpensive one- when it quits, I'll use my Makita!) Quality: I've used On Stage stands for years, without any problems. Value: I would recommend these stands ot anyone who wants to "lighten the load" during setup and breakdown. Manufacturer Support: Never needed to use their support, the stands always did the job. Overall: These stands will replace my On Stage stands without the crank up feature.

"I`M ALMOST 55 YRS. OLD...I`M AN OLDIES/50`S/60`S/DOO-WOP/BALLAD VOCALIST. MY EQUIPMENT MUST REFLECT THE VERY MUSIC I PERFORM..." submitted July 5, 2009

By a customer from AOL.COM
Musical Background: ACTIVE VOCALIST
Music Style: OLDIES/50`S/60`S/DOO-WOP/BALLADS.
Feature: I BOUGHT THE SPEAKER STANDS WITH THE CRANK & DRILL CRANK OPTION. GREAT PRODUCT. Ease of Use: THIS PROCUCT IS EASY TO USE & SET UP....VERY EASY & PROFESSIONAL. Quality: THE STANDS ARE LIGHT WEIGHT YET VERY STRONG..I`M IMPRESSED. Value: WELL WORTH THE MANY. The Wow Factor: THESE ARE A GREAT ASSET TO MY CRAFT. Overall: I DONT SEE THESE STANDS WEARING OUT ANYTIME SOON...BUT LIKE ANYTHING ELSE....CARE IS THE KEY. I HOPE IF I HAVE A PROBLEM & ITS A DESIGN FLAW...THE MANUFACTURER WILL TAKE CARE OF IT....BUT SO FAR SO GOOD.

"KJ loves the stands!!" submitted July 15, 2009

By a customer from tskaraoke.com
Musical Background: KJ/DJ
Music Style: All genres
Ease of Use: I've been using these stands for 2 years now and they are still holding up. I use my Mackie SRM450's and these are so easy when I set up my speakers. I'm a female and it's even easy for me to use. A lot people are impressed when I use my drill to crank them up. I highly recommend getting these.

"good stands - get a case" submitted August 17, 2009

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Musical Background: pro musician
Music Style: many
Sound: N/A Feature: crank and pole adapter included and were fine Ease of Use: VERY easy to use Quality: reasonably good quality of construction, with care... should last a long time, be sure to get or make a case for these stands Value: good value for the money Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: don't be silly! it's a speaker stand. Overall: with care and reasonable maintenance, these stands should last a good long time... you WILL want a case of some kind to protect these stands in transit. I'm using an old keyboard case (Anvil style) that fits two of these stands nicely.

"On-Stage Crank Up Speaker Stands" submitted November 29, 2015

By Enrique Miranda in Miami, FL
Musical Background: Over 10 years as a DJ
Music Style: Open Format
Overall: I bought the pair and so far I love the stands. I should have bought these stands years ago as the crank up feature makes it so easy. Specially with my heavy 15inch speakers. Also, the mark that tells the max is a good thing, which lets you know you are at peak. I would recommend these stands to anyone.

"Crank up Speaker stand" submitted October 19, 2015

By Bobby G in Gainesville, VA
Musical Background: Own a DJ company for 20 years
Music Style: All styles, all decades
Overall: I looked online and was surprised to find a crank up stand, just like the old ones. My old one had stopped working. I found the stand, a used one, for a great price and ordered. The stand came in just two days...I couldn't believe the great and speedy service. The stand is working marvelously and is in perfect condition. Thanks so much for being there when I needed the equipment.

"Speaker Stand" submitted November 29, 2012

By Thomas A in Hackensack, NJ
Overall
Overall: Great stand with a cable lift for the speaker

"Don't buy them" submitted May 10, 2010

By a customer from elkton.k12.or.us
Musical Background: not much
Overall: The clamps will not tighten up after 2 uses so the legs start to spread and won't hold the weight of the speakers anymore.

866-zZounds (866-996-8637)
When you call, mention priority code 203-ND1N. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976

Seen it for less somewhere else? Get it for less at zZounds. Simply click the “Seen it for less?” link on any product page and as long as we‘re not losing money, we‘ll beat any legitimate competitor‘s lowest price, usually within two hours. Want our best price even faster? Call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637), and we‘ll provide you with a lower price on the phone. Also, if you purchase from us and later find the product for less elsewhere, call or email us within 45 days, and we‘ll refund you the difference.

Buy it, try it, like it, or return it to us for a full refund. It‘s just that simple. If you‘re not in love with what you bought, return it to zZounds within 45 days, and we‘ll promptly arrange for an exchange or a refund. No hassles. No hidden charges. And if a product‘s defective or damaged, call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637), and we‘ll email you a prepaid shipping label so you can easily return it to us at zero cost to you.

Simply click the Seen it for less? link next to the gear you want or call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637)