When you call, mention priority code 14K1-MC80

Rating and Reviews: On-Stage SS7761B Stand

The reversible upper shaft of the SS7761B speaker stand from On-Stage makes for a universal fit, and it holds up to 120 lbs.

Overall

"Horrible Product, Bad Quality, and Bad tighteing Support" submitted February 24, 2007

By a customer from aim.com
Overall
Musical Background: Disk Jokey (DJ)
Music Style: Rock,Hip-Hop,Blues,Pop,Swing,Oldies,Country,etc.
Feature: If the collar didnt snap, then this stand would be okay but the plastic is VERY cheap and WILL snap before you use this product for half a year. Ease of Use: Its very easy to use. Tighten Collar (clamp that tightens the plastic) and insert the saftey pin. Quality: The Speaker Stand isn't a very good stand to begin with. I owned a set (two) of them and the first stand's clamp snapped only after 2 uses. Then the second one's clamp snapped while tightening with the speaker about 6 feet high then the whole speaker fell and slammed on my head knocking me on the floor. I couldent get up for 2 minutes because I got dizzy. I was going to put the metal piece through the hole after tightening but It's clamp snapped before I could put the metal through. My head was in extreme pain all because of a speaker stand. The Product would be better if the collar was Glass-Inforced. I suggest you DO NOT BUY THIS! Even though this product is cheap, It doesn't matter. Saftey comes FIRST. Overall: I only chose this stand because it is cheap. I suggest buying a stand OTHER than' this. Buy something like a Tele-Lock stand or something that you think has better quality than this.
34 of 36 people (94.44%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Average stands; tightening knob always gets stripped after about 100 uses." submitted February 1, 2007

Musical Background: Professional Singer & DJ
Music Style: All
Feature: Typical speaker stand. Good; not great, not bad, just good. Quality: Average stand. This is my 2nd pair and once again, the tightening knob screws are stripped. Value: Am about to purchase stands from a different company to see if the stripping problem is common.

"Short n' Sweet... or Tall n' Sweet. You choose." submitted April 11, 2011

Musical Background: Active musician, recording hobbiest
Music Style: Classic rock to Modern, Blues
Sound: Sound? These don't make sound unless you drop them. And that sound doesn't sound good. Feature: Adjustments are quick and easy. The main pole having diferent size ends is a great feature. Ease of Use: Nothing to assemble or disassemble for use, other than when new. Quality: Strong and well made. If I needed more I wouldn't hesitate to get these. Value: I got these on sale at a GREAT price, but even at full price they are worth it. I expect to be using these for years. Manufacturer Support: I selected 5 because I've not needed to use support. If it's as good as the stand it should be a 10. The Wow Factor: All black, they do not distract from the main attraction on stage... my band! Overall: I cannot imagine better quality and features for anywhere near the price.

"Seemed a bit pricey until I actually used them. Very secure and I am at ease putting high dollar satelites on them." submitted November 29, 2011

Musical Background: Sound Production
Music Style: Rock, Hip Hop
Sound: Quality product Ease of Use: Super easy to set up this stand Overall: Great stands for the money.

"BAD CLAMPS" submitted July 27, 2009

Musical Background: DJ 3-4 Weekend a Month
Music Style: wedding,class reunion,xmas party's,block club party Etc...
Sound: Because of the plastic collars is the very reason way i'm looking for the metal one's tryed to take them back to the G.Center after 3 weeks and of course they said no help!!! never again DJ Jamin P. Quality: Plastic collar. I'm a working DJ Construction should have been better but i understand bottom line is the sale and the price

When you call, mention priority code 14K1-MC80. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976