When you call, mention priority code 141P-Y21P

Rating and Reviews: On-Stage RS7705 Amp Stand

Secure you amp on stage with this fully adjustable stand. It features a locking tilt mechanism with 48 teeth for maximum security.

"Very Nice Stand! Perfect heights and Tilts for me." submitted October 19, 2011

By a customer from insight.rr.com
Overall
Music Style: country, blues, classical, etc
Sound: Feature: The rubber protectors do come off sort of easily, but like someone else said... a little glue will fix that, so not a big problem. Probably would have fit better if it was made in America. Ease of Use: Very easy to setup. Quality: Appears to be well made. I would have liked the (top)folding arms to be 1" longer, but I can rig up a fix easy enough. The bottom arms are perfect for my Fender Mustang III Amp. Since this amp has an open back, the folding arms are a little too short to contact the upper part of the amp back. It could fall over backwards if tilted too far. I'll need to extend the arms an inch with another piece of square tube or something longer to extend them, like a wood dow or poles of some sort. Value: yes The Wow Factor: I think this stand looks great. Just received it and when I opened it I was impressed by the looks and feel of it. After I set it up (in about a minute) and put the amp on it, I liked it even more. It's also stable setting on my carpeted floor. Overall: Once I extend the arms, I feel like I'll keep it a long time. So far I like it better than others I saw. If someone made a decent one like this one with 13" arms, I would buy it for my mustang III.

"Does what it says it will." submitted August 24, 2011

By a customer from gotlyrics.net
Musical Background: Working musician
Music Style: Country Folk
Sound: OK, it doesn't really make ANY sound, and as it is an amp stand that's a good thing. Feature: Near infinite adjustability, very stable, stays in the position in which you lock it. Manufacturer Support: Never had to use support

"Look no further, this stand is a bargain" submitted March 2, 2004

Overall
Music Style: Anything fingerstyle for solo, rock and pop for electric
Feature: Well thought out design, collapsible arms and fold-flat features make a substantial stand less bulky. Locking teeth and large wheeled tightener makes it easy to get the right angle of tilt. The foldable arms are longer than often seen in amp stands and make it pretty easy to get the right angle of tilt. Quality: Outstanding quality, very well made. I had been using a Quik-Lok amp stand that started to fall apart just weeks after I bought it, and was rickety and unstable. This stand is light years ahead of the Quik-Lok in quality and ease of use, IMHO. Value: The price was just under $40, which was less than the Quik-Lok. I think for the price, the stand is a bargain. The Wow Factor: Very nicely finished with attention to small things like the look of the tighteners etc. Amp stands aren't Ferraris, but this one is an attractive piece of equipment to carry to a gig. Overall: Using both an AER acoustic amp for my solo guitar gigs and a Marshall combo amp for electric jobs, I expect this stand to work into the foreseeable future as perfect for both.

"Heavy amps beware." submitted April 13, 2006

Overall
Feature: It wasn't evident in the packaging or the advertisement, but this stand didn't hold up too well to my 70 lb keyboard amp...the gears stripped completely and I now have a nonfunctional amp stand. I may epoxy it together to get some use out of it, but if your amp is heavy, look elsewhere. Ease of Use: Nice. Quite easy to set up. Quality: Cheap gears stripped...

"You need this amp stand!" submitted January 6, 2011

By a customer from txol.net
Music Style: Older country, classic rock, some gospel
Sound: N/A Feature: I like the slip proof design teeth on the adjustments, but it would be helpful if there were numbers of other means of returning to the exact same place each time you set it up. I marked mine with a paint marker after getting it like I wanted, to aid in a quick set up. Ease of Use: N/A Quality: This is a well made and sturdy amplifier stand, very adjustable in height and tilt, with a slip proof design that eliminates worry about collapse or failure. The only problems I have had is with the vinyl end caps being easily forced off due to inadequate gluing. I lost one, then weeks later, found it, and have now glued them on with 3M Weatherstrip adhesive. I ordered one for my friend, and he had the same problems. A good contact cement will fix the problem. Value: It is worth the price in comparison to other stands that only tilt. This stand is much sturdier than others and is adjustable in height and tilt, or level if desired. An excellent amplifier stand. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: This is a must have piece of equipment, especially if your hearing is not the best, as this stand will get the amp up at your level for the clearest sound possible. Overall: I expect to use this amp stand indefinitely, and highly recommend it to anyone. A more consistent sound is achieved when playing.

"Save your money untile they release Version II" submitted January 12, 2007

By a customer from gkerby.com
Overall
Overall: Actually I DID own this ... but returned it after one day as it just isn't stable enough. I have been looking for a stand like this for some time. The combintation of a completely adjustable rack, which allows me to tilt-back my combo amps, but set my stack completely horizontally, ALONG with the ability to fold flat (or close to it) for a gig bag seemed too good to be true. Unfortunately it was. The stand is EXTREMELY wobbly under any significant load. The base just isn't stable enough to keep it from wanting to tip sideways. Also, the rack angle is held in place by one set of interlocking teeth. While it tightened down OK, I really wouldn't trust it to hold for long without stripping. The idea is a great one. With a few improvements in the design, I'd buy it again, but the current incarnation is just too unsafe for all but the lightest amps IMO.

"These guys had a good idea, but poor design and fabricating." submitted October 14, 2010

Musical Background: over 35 years playing -
Music Style: blues
Quality: The unit I bought would not sit level. It was not fitted properly when they welded the thing. Also, the adjustable gear/teeth were cumbersome, and did not appear to be very heavy-duty. Value: no way Overall: I replaced this the day after I bought it.

When you call, mention priority code 141P-Y21P. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976