When you call, mention priority code 1434-4QPF

Rating and Reviews: On-Stage RS7000 Amp Stand

The On-Stage RS7000 Amp Stand is a great way to be heard on stage. Put your amp on the RS7000 amp stand and you won't have to hope for good stage monitors.

"Very sturdy and versatle. Great value." submitted June 11, 2005

Musical Background: Active (hobby) Musician
Music Style: Classic Rock
Sound: Great versatile, sturdy amp stand. I load up with a Fender hot rod deluxe and feel this stand is perfect for me. The only negative is that you can not get the amp level as it is designed to tip back on one of two angles. I like my amp level and compensate by laying a one by two strip of wood under the back edge. Anyway if you want something really rugged and versatle (up and down very adjustable) this stand is worth more than the $35 charged.

"Great design for heavier amps and the quality is outstanding." submitted January 2, 2011

Music Style: R and B, Classic Rock, Funk
Sound: It just sits there and makes no sound. Feature: It folds up nicely and the arms can be turned around depending on the weight of your amp. Ease of Use: Sets up fast. Tears down fast too. Quality: I have bought two of them. One for me and one for another member of our band as a Christmas gift. The quality of both were equally good. Value: You can't beat the price for this kind of quality. Manufacturer Support: Never had to call them. The Wow Factor: I might lust for a guitar or a bass but an amp stand....I don't think so. Overall: I hope it lasts my lifetime.

"Exceptional Value with Low Price and comes in my favorite color - Black." submitted July 31, 2007

By a customer from hausertech.com
Musical Background: Active Musician for 35+ years with Music Degree
Music Style: Jazz, Rock and R&B
Sound: This is a stand here - ah - when you tap it, it "sounds" good and sturdy. Feature: I just got the stand and already used it on one gig. It was easy to tote and set up and the height/angle was just what the doctor ordered. Ease of Use: a 3 year old could set this stand up Quality: When the stand arrived it had a broken bolt. Their QC apparently isn't the greatest. One quick stop at Home Depot to get a replacement bolt got the stand in working order. Value: Great value on this item. I would have paid twice the amount for this stand. It's extreemly sturdy and would not hesitate to put my expensive Fender Cyber Twin on it. Manufacturer Support: Don't know but had to select 1 to 10 on this. The Wow Factor: It's great to get your amp off the floor so you can control your volume better. This amp stand fits the bill. Overall: This stand works and looks great and costs less than taking the family out to the movies. The price is TOO cheap (no, I don't work for the company). Don't let the low price fool you, this is a quality product (well, except for the broken bolt that it was shipped with and easily fixed).
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"sweet set up!" submitted February 12, 2012

By David Warren in WILLIAMSON, NY
Overall
Musical Background: long time and yes I've made money playing out but now I'm getting together with a trio and jamming .
Music Style: blue and self made music and southern rock
Overall: For the price you can't beat it ! well built and I'm using it for my 3000 bass amp which handles the weight perfectly and getting the amp off the ground up where you can really hear what your playing !!!

"Good deal" submitted April 14, 2014

By Chris Laden in Monument, CO
Musical Background: Getting back into playing
Music Style: Versatile.
Overall: I'm happy with it. I haven't had to take it anywhere, but it's light and sturdy.

"It's a no-brainer. Buy it, you'll like it. I guarantee it." submitted January 7, 2012

By a customer from att.net
Overall
Musical Background: 47 years, 12 String Guitars, Yes I play professionally and jam at home
Music Style: Folk/Folk Rock
Sound: One of the most quietest amp stands I've ever owned. (But I'd still buy a pre-amp for it just in case) You could hear a pin drop from across the room with this thing on. All previous amp stands I owned were very noisy and I kept getting complaints from the people in the next county and often the cops would show up wanting me to turn down my amp stand. So far no cops since I've owned it and the people in the next county stopped complaining. Nothing worse than having a loud/noisy amp stand. Feature: If it can hold my 47 pound Genz-Benz Shenandoah 100 Acoustic Guitar Amp, it will hold anything. Ease of Use: Still remains to be quiet. Quality: Well constructed and it should last a lifetime. Value: Big Bang for the buck. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to call them yet. The Wow Factor: Very appealing. Friends come over and they are green with envy and want one in their living room just to have a conversation piece. They tell me they make great coat hangers too. Overall: Probably never. Lost or stolen? I would cry for weeks on end. I would replace it with the same.

"Very good stand" submitted June 30, 2014

By Sang Lee in Bloomfield, MI
Overall
Overall: Very good stand. Sturdy, strong construction. Only thing is that I wish I had an option of adjusting angles. But still very good product. highly recommended.

"The Perfect Angle" submitted April 19, 2012

By Aaron M
Overall
Musical Background: Ive been playing 20 years, self taught.
Music Style: Metal, Rock, and Christian Metal/ Worship.
Overall: I really love this stand. It gives me easy access to adjust me settings when needed while plaing. I never tried one before and, I have to say Im glad I did, and so should you.....

"One very universal stand !!" submitted February 25, 2012

By Carl Graham in Mabank, TX
Musical Background: KJ / DJ
Music Style: Country
Overall: I am a mobile KJ / DJ , so the fold up flat design helps me conserve space for my other gear. I have used this stand with both my audio and video monitors and it performs great. On Stage has always been my choice for my speaker, light, microphone and monitor stands!! Great Company, Great Products, Great Prices !!!

"So-So product " submitted April 28, 2014

By Eugene R in Ocala, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 40 years a musician/retired (which means I record in my beautiful home studio).
Overall: The stand does hold up the amp, but at a crooked angle. It is off by over an inch, so my amp leans to the right. I had to place a paperback book under the right side of the amp to get it level.

When you call, mention priority code 1434-4QPF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976