When you call, mention priority code 20C-N7L0

Rating and Reviews: On-Stage MIX400 Stand

This 5-wheeled rolling mixer stand is perfect for home or pro studios. Completely adjustable, it holds mixers, recorders, and more.

"I love this thing!" submitted August 6, 2015

By Paul M in Worcester, MA
Overall
Musical Background: 70's rock. I play all instruments. Write and record songs, by self. If you want it done right, you know..
Music Style: 70's rock.
Overall: At first, I thought this should cost 80 bucks, not 120, but when I got it home, I found it's really good quality, so the price is actually fitting. This is no cheap junky 'tripod' stand! It's a piece of professional equipment for your studio. I put a Zoom 16-track recorder on it ( http://www.zzounds.com/item--ZOMR16 ) (*that thing is a beauty, 16 tracks / first it records, then you roll it over to your computer and use it as a board for mixing down the finished recording, sweet), and oh the luxury of being able to raise the height up and down, and tilt it, and roll it around from here to there. ..I honestly don't know how I'd get along without it. What would I do? Put the recorder on the floor? Buy a little table? WHY! ->Get this! It's made for it. It'll make your life feel good. lol ( *shrug* it does! I'm psyched to own it. It's a dedicated rolling recorder/mixer stand. Makes me feel like I really got something cool now, instead of having a recorder I gotta' walk around with and never know where i can carefully set it down, and then have to stoop over to see it. Bah! Get this stand!!

"Make digital recordings more compfortabe and easier." submitted March 23, 2011

By a customer from stny.rr.com
Musical Background: Musician
Music Style: Various
Sound: A couple of years ago I bought a Yamaha AW16G recorder. It has a small window thru wich to navagate all the various functions. I found it very uncompfortabe to stand leaning over the top of the unit. This gave me a back ache and a neck ache. A couple weeks ago I bought the On-Stage MX400 Mixer Stand which has a tilt function and also djusts up and down. This made it possible to put the recorder at eye level and made a huge difference in recording and editing on my AW16G while sitting down and playing keyboards. I never thought it would be so useful and work so perfectly. ZZ Sounds gave me the best price by far! Feature: It easily adjusts to fit most mixers and redigital recorders. You can easily adjust tilt angle and hieght. The base does not fold up for greater portability how ever I use it at home for recording. Ease of Use: Not applicable Quality: This product is well constructed. Value: Exellent. Manufacturer Support: ZZ Sounds provided by far the best price. The Wow Factor: Very practical, looks nice, fair price. Overall: Satisfied.
12 of 13 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 20C-N7L0. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976