When you call, mention priority code 16XT-S3PF

Rating and Reviews: On-Stage KSA7550 2nd Tier

You can only flaunt your dual-keyboard wizardry if you've got the right stand. The On-Stage Second Tier lets you adjust the top keyboard to the ideal height.

"KSA7550 Second Tier Stand" submitted January 9, 2014

By Jim L in Greenville, NC
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing music for 55 yrs. I play the clarinet, saxophone, & keyboards. I play for my own pleasure.
Music Style: I have played all kinds of music, from classical to jazz & blues, pop, marching, Contemporary Christian, but am currently focusi
Overall: I recently purchased another keyboard and needed a stand that would allow me to stack it with my existing keyboard. I purchased the On-Stage KSA7550 and received it within the week. Since I had an older On-Stage first tier stand, I had to drill two holes for mounting the new stand. The KSA7550 came with instructions and a cardboard template for locating the holes where they needed to be. I had the holes drilled and stand assembled in less than 30 minutes. I looked at other competitors and they were selling the cheaper stands at higher prices. I have purchased several items from ZZounds over the years and have gotten great deals and never had any problems with them.

"Lexicon Omega" submitted November 15, 2013

By Charlie B in Boynton Beach, FL
Musical Background: Guitar, Keyboards, Bass. Presently compose for film ect
Music Style: Jazz, blues, country
Overall: I recently revamped my studio which rums Pro Tools 11. The Omega was for an additional studio set up for Cubase 7 and Sony Pro 8. I owned one of these units before, and for the money they can do a lot. It is easy to set up and because it is usb (asio) , just rune the software and start making music. Whether you are a beginner or seasoned pro. It is a piece of equipment worth having. Very portable.

When you call, mention priority code 16XT-S3PF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976