When you call, mention priority code 145M-DH6V

Rating and Reviews: On Stage KS7903 Stand

Support up to three keyboards on stage with this sturdy, foldable three-tier A-frame keyboard stand -- hefty enough to accommodate the biggest rigs.

"Does what it does" submitted February 27, 2013

By David P in Palmer, MA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing keyboard since I was four.
Music Style: Play pretty much anything.
Sound: If you blow through the cross bars just right, it makes a sound like a didjeridoo. Feature: I like the adjustabilty of the keyboard supports. I even used the top rack to hold my porta-studio for a while. Ease of Use: It took some time to get everything squared up, but a flat surace and a bubble level makes it pretty easy. I put it together myself, but an extra set of hands wouldn't have hurt. Quality: It seems cheap at first glance, but if you avoid the temptation to torque everything at 100 lbs it's fine. It doesn't need to be over-tightened, the clamps grip very well. Value: I hate spending money on anything, but I have no complaints so far. Manufacturer Support: No need The Wow Factor: Space is a factor. I do mostly home studio work, and this beats having to have two stands. Plus it was the only threetier stand I could find...if I had 6 keyboards, I would buy another one!! Overall: I was a little reticent about buying this stand after reading Thad's review of how parts cracked when tightening. Well I bought it anyway (I've had it for about a month now), and I am very happy with it. I am careful not to overtighten the screws, but you don't have to crank them really tight anyhow. They are plenty strong to support all three keyboards, and even with some heavy pounding on the keys, it is very stable. I think the purchase was well worth it.

"Decent, just make sure you have a leveler handy..." submitted April 20, 2014

By Edward T in Richardson, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Playing keyboards all my life. Moog sub 37, blofeld, BSII, Rhodes Mark I Suitcase
Music Style: Electronic Rock, industrial
Overall: I actually bought two of these to combine into one. I needed an extra crossbar and extra mounts. So now I have a four tier with 6 mounts. This works great for putting two smaller keyboards on one tier. One downside is it is about an inch to narrow to fit an 88 key keyboard. The unit is very light but feels sturdy. It's a bit of a hassle to build and the instructions are every primitive. Just a small bw diagram. You will need a leveler to get all of the tiers level. The mounts that attach to the tiers are sturdy and have two positions. You can move them forward by about two inches or further back. Helpful as equipment on higher tiers can overlap lower. It gives you some room to see the display on a synth for example. The other downside it the clamps are plastic. I could see taking this apart and rebuilding would limit its life, each tier is rated for 88lbs but I feel that might be pushing your luck. You could potentially strip the clamps too since they are plastic. On stowage does sell replacement parts, including the extra tiers and mounts. I couldn't wait since they were back stocked, so that's why I bought two stands. It ended being about 30 dollars more than ordering through onstage. It looks cool in my studio and does give a lot of gear setup in a small space. Has a nice clean look. Not use I would use this for stage, unless I I could bring it pre built. It just takes too much time tweaking the level. Onstage support was easy to reach by phone when I was inquiring about the extra parts.

"Don't Over-Tighten!" submitted September 11, 2012

By Thad M in Austin, TX
Overall
Overall: I got this setup and was lightly pushing down on the arms of the bottom tier to make sure it would hold the weight of my 88-key keyboard and the T-bar on one side cracked and the B-Ring on the other side cracked! I'm not sure I trust it to hold a keyboard at an angle with the additional pressure of being played. I will certainly keep the bottom/heavier keys nearly flat. I did order replacement parts, which were cheap ($2-3 each) and they arrived within 2 weeks. I haven't taken this apart to put them on yet, that will be quite a chore, as the whold thing has to be loosened up to get to the broken parts. It is not clear that anything other than friction and brittle plastic parts are holding things in place (no keys or pegs, etc.).

When you call, mention priority code 145M-DH6V. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976