When you call, mention priority code 15ZW-3WHC

Rating and Reviews: On-Stage KS7365EJ Stand

Get the ultimate addition for your keyboard world with this heavy duty stand and matching second tier.

"Solid and Economical" submitted March 13, 2011

Musical Background: Almost 50 years as a musician-Performing for 35 years
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, Country
Sound: Sounds good if you hit it with a spoon... nice percussion sound. :) Feature: The item is exactly what the description indicates... a good, solid double keyboard stand. Ease of Use: Assembling the stand was a small challenge, because I had no instructions. I was able to put it together in a few minutes though, before finding the instructions under the box on the floor. Still, it wasn't too hard to figure out, and it assembled into a solid piece of equipment. Otherwise, you just have to understand that you need to remove the second tier to transport the stand easily. It all folds nicely, if you take the time to do that. Quality: I've had this less than a month, but it seems to be very solid. I have an M-Audio 88-key digital piano with a Roland 61-key Juno on the top tier. It's all very solid and sturdy. Value: This stand is certainly worth its price. The Ultimate or K&M stands are surely appealing, but sometimes twice the price. For a budget-conscious player, the OnStage is perfect. Manufacturer Support: I have never had to contact OnStage for any reason, and my band uses several of their products... PA speaker stands, mic stands, amp stands, guitar stands, keyboard and mixer stands. The Wow Factor: The Ultimate and K&M stands are surely more sexy and appealing visually, but sometimes twice the price. For a budget-conscious player, the OnStage is perfect. And yes, it looks good too. Overall: I try to treat all my things with care, but as it always happens in a working band, sometimes things break. I really don't expect to have any trouble with this stand, as long as I remember to transport it properly. I could see how it might come apart if the second tier was not removed before transporting. I would purchase another one if this one broke, unless it just fell apart for no good reason. If I could have afforded an Ultimate or K&M, I probably would have bought one of those, but I am sufficiently satisfied with the OnStage... and the price was super!

"A Z Stand or a MAC Truck?" submitted December 12, 2011

By a customer from waters.org
Overall
Musical Background: Prfofessional Pianist/Organist 46 yrs.
Music Style: Eclectic
Sound: Keyboard stands don't make "sounds"..or they better not! Feature: The telescoping arms and extensions are very user friendly. Ease of Use: Once you get this stand assembled (about 1/2 hr.)it is very easy to break down and reassemble. Quality: This stand is built like a MAC truck. I'd say indestructible.All the knobs are oversized and metal is heavy. This is not a stand for the faint-hearted! Value: For the money, much better than X stands. More stable with less motion when beating on the keys. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with the mfg. I can't see anything breaking on this thing for many many years.. The Wow Factor: It's a good looking, well constructed Z stand. Overall: I would replace this stand with another one of these.

"Steady Eddie!" submitted February 12, 2012

By Dale H in gastonia, NC
Overall
Musical Background: Playing keyboard and guitar for 35 yrs, currently at church.
Music Style: Contemporary Christian, Southern Gospel, Rock, Country
Overall: Very sturdy! I was a little skeptical at first wandering if is would accommodate both a 88 and 61 key boards but was immediately put at ease after assembly! Please make an attatchable microphone holder for this!!

"Can't Beat It for the Price!" submitted August 2, 2012

By Bill K in Gray, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Played for almost 50 years... guitar, bass, keyboards... in a performing band
Music Style: Classic Rock, Jazz, Country
Feature: It is solid. The Z-stand is well-made, and the second keyboard tier is mounted in such a way as to provide a very sturdy platform. Ease of Use: Not very hard to assemble, but I usually just take the second tier off the Z-stand (Two hand-bolts on the sides), flatten it, and fold up the Z-stand for transport. It makes it much easier to reassemble on stage. Quality: For the price of this stand, I was expecting it to be a bit wobbly, but it isn't. It is very solid and easy to adjust. I am amazed at how well it is made. Value: This product is a steal at this price. I don't like putting my expensive keyboards on the X-stands, because it is too easy to tip them over. My Yamaha CP33 weighs about 40 lbs, so a solid stand is needed. I also have balance problems, due to MS, so if anyone can accidentally tip one over, it is me. Manufacturer Support: Never had to contact them, but I own several OnStage stands besides this one... X-stands for keyboards, guitar stands, amp stands, etc. I haven't had any problem with any of them. The Wow Factor: The stand looks nice on stage. It doesn't get in the way of your playing, and it does its job nicely and quietly. ;) Overall: I love this stand! It takes a bit of work to set up, but it is very solid and holds my two keyboards in easy playing positions.

"Built like a tank Sturdy Not really very portable Good value I would buy another." submitted April 18, 2011

Music Style: All types
Sound: If you play spoons it really helps your performance. Feature: No accessories Ease of Use: Piece of Pie Quality: You could do gymnastics on this thing. Value: It is worth more than it sells for, but don't tell them I said so. It's a pretty friendly price for the quality of the product. Manufacturer Support: 5 being not good not bad or not used. Not used! The Wow Factor: It's pretty utilitarian looking but hey, it's a keyboard stand, who cares. Overall: I'll not be looking any further.

"Great stand!!!" submitted September 7, 2013

By Harry W in Wrexham, NA
Overall
Musical Background: Classically trained pianist, in 4 bands, funk, jazz, rock and blues band
Music Style: Too many haha, but blues :)
Overall: Fantastic stand, one of the best purchases I've ever made!! Holds two stage pianos very well, totally solid, recommend it to anyone, big of a bugger to set up when you first get it out of the box but after that it only takes 2 mins to set up and break down, nice adjustment available, nice and tall for if your a tall guy(6,5) really well made and would recommend it to anyone!!! Buy it now!!! You really won't regret it, don't buy anything else!!!

"One manufacturing problem will show up." submitted April 15, 2008

Overall
Sound: it makes no sound Feature: Great support and clearance for pedals Ease of Use: Not east to setup or strike quickly. I keep mine assembled at all times. Quality: 10 for most, 0 for the poor glue used to guide the second tier arms. They fall right off the stand making the 2nd tier wobbly. Don't lose the little plastic pieces!!! Epoxy them back and then all is good. Overall: If they would use appropriate glue, this would be a 10+.

"Happy to have purchased this product." submitted February 19, 2008

Music Style: All styles of solo piano
Sound: Not a musical instrument! Feature: It has numerous features, which make it real adaptable to numerous situations. It can be used standing or sitting, with 1 or 2 keyboards, with a music stand or not. Ease of Use: It was tricky putting it together, but I figured it out. I am still not certain how it folds into a space smaller than a guitar case. Quality: MAde to last forever. Welded tubing. Extremely sturdy. Value: It was nearly the cheapest of all of the stands that offered a 2nd tier. Manufacturer Support: I don't expect a problem. The Wow Factor: I bought it. Overall: I believe that it will last me a long time, because it can be used in so many situations.

"Fantastic live on stage stand" submitted November 11, 2009

Overall
Sound: This is hands down the best keyboard stand I have ever owned. I am a multiple keyboard player. I have two of these and form an L on stage. very sturdy, never EVER a feeling of "rocking the boat" just an all around great stand...... BUY IT

"Dual Keyboard Rack - Very excellant" submitted July 10, 2011

Music Style: Blus and Ballads
Sound: No Sound Feature: Very adjustable for height, width, tilt. Ease of Use: A little tricky to set up - but once up, is solid as can be. Not a rack you would want to gig with, though. Quality: The assembled rack is VERY solid feeling Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed support The Wow Factor: Male

"Strong stand, allows for a lot of adjusting, easy to use." submitted September 28, 2011

By a customer from live.com
Music Style: country
Feature: This stand is definitely strong, easy to assemble, and just what I was looking for. Ease of Use: The only negative I find with the stand is that with a ypg 235 and a psr 423 on the stand, it has a tendency to be a little too front heavy, and could tip over frontward if shaken. I rectified that by putting one of my equipment bags on one of the legs.

"Very Impressed" submitted February 10, 2014

By William W in Little Rock, AR
Musical Background: Decades of playing, mostly guitar but also keys
Music Style: rock, pop, psychedelic zydeco funk
Overall: This stand is all that I was hoping for. Its built like a tank. A bit daunting to understand all the adjustments at first but once you learn it you love it.

On-Stage KS7365EJ Stand Customer Review submitted July 14, 2010

By a customer from sandyackerson.com
Musical Background: 24 year GB/RB Band
Music Style: Jazz, r & b
Sound: Purchased this stand, and I would do it again. Very VERY sturdy and assumes many shapes. I agree with the rest, however, very tricky to set up and tear down. I keep mine togheter at all times as well, just too time consuming to put back together once it has been torn down. If it wasn't for that I would rate this 10+++++. So I had to give it a 9, but it's a strong 9! Feature: n/a Manufacturer Support: none needed

"On-Stage KS7365EJ Z-Style Keyboard Stand" submitted August 21, 2012

By Bill A in Monroe, NY
Musical Background: 40 yrs as a musician
Overall: Just as advertised. Works perfect in my studio, rugged and sound.

"Good Stuff" submitted October 24, 2012

Overall
Overall: I'd buy it again. Well made, delivered as promised

"Product is good but assembly is time consuming." submitted October 3, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Hobby and worship leader . Record CD's .
Music Style: Contemporary Christian and Sounthern Gospel.
Sound: Keyboard stand Feature: NA Ease of Use: Needs better instructions for assembly. Manufacturer Support: NA The Wow Factor: NA Overall: I was very disgusted with Zzounds regarding the fact that this product had been openedbefore coming to me. There was nothing wrong with it but Zzounds had no excuse as to why it had been previously opened. The price should have been for a second hand product if opened.

When you call, mention priority code 15ZW-3WHC. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976