When you call, mention priority code 20C-7W7J

Rating and Reviews: On-Stage Keyboard Z-Stand

Skip the X-stand and give your keyboards some much-needed support with this Z-stand. It can hold up to 500 pounds -- enough for the heaviest keyboard rigs.

"This stand is a BEAST!" submitted July 31, 2014

By Johan Moncada in Miami, FL
Musical Background: Amateur DJ
Music Style: All genres, mostly latin and EDM but love all kinds of music, from classic rock to hip-hop and whatever sound awesome.
Overall: I just got this stand and right out of the box I love it..! The built quality on it is amazing. This stand is so sturdy and strong that to test it out, I had my 120lb son get on top of it and it held him like nothing was on it, like a boss! Note to future buyer: This stand is described online as being able to hold 500lb but the box it comes in says it holds 375lb no big deal, it might be a misprint but its a good thing to point out. Overall I'm extremely happy with this buy and will recommend it to anyone whose interested in a sturdy and well built stand. I use it for my DJ controller but it can be used for a variety of applications, it will definitely hold any size keyboard or piano with no problem.

"Great Look and Feel" submitted July 17, 2014

By Derek B in Denver, CO
Musical Background: Jam at home and I play guitar and keyboard
Music Style: Classic Rock and Pop
Overall: I wanted a sturdy stand to hold my workstation and I also wanted a stand that was visual pleasing as well and the On-Stage Z-Stand fit the bill. It was little confusing when I took it out the box because in was packaged in it's condensed packing configuration. After unscrewing the knobs holding it in the packing configuration, it was easy to setup -- took less than 10 minutes! It is a great product and I've already recommended to a friend whom also is please with the stand!

"keyboard Z stand" submitted October 5, 2015

By Mark Lindrin in Bloomington, IL
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing off and on since the mid 60's. Have played the piano, trombone, mandolin, electric bass, and acoustic guitar.
Music Style: folk, americana
Overall: I bought this for my son, and he has giving it an excellent review. It's sturdy and well built. The only negative he gave was the 'grips' to hold the keys from slipping. I believe these also serve as a tightening agent for the arms after one has adjusted them to fit the keys. Didn't hold real well. Otherwise, one great stand well worth buying.

"Sturdy" submitted December 7, 2010

Music Style: Classical, Pop
Quality: Super sturdy. Works great for my Casio CDP 100 when a double braced X stand did not. Overall: I don't see myself getting another stand.

"Very sturdy professional keyboard stand" submitted December 23, 2011

Musical Background: 35 years guitar, 15 years piano, as hobby
Music Style: christian, folk, rock, blues
Feature: It's lightweight and easily folds up for transporting to gigs. Most important, it's sturdy and doesn't shake around when I'm pressing the higher keys on my Ensoniq KT88. I have to reach through the crossbeams underneath to get at my mixer and this design makes it easy to do that. It also looks great. Ease of Use: Easy to set up. Quality: Welded design. Top quality Value: I wanted a cheaper stand from Quik Lok, but it was discontinued. Then I got this stand from On-Stage and have not regrets paying a little more. The Wow Factor: I don't have the time to try out different models. I rely on user reviews like I did before I bought this stand. Now that I've used it awhile, it helped my decide to keep my keyboard a few more years before upgrading it. Overall: I hope to use it for the rest of my life. And yes, I would replace it if stolen.

"This is one of the best keyboard stands money can buy..." submitted July 11, 2006

Overall
Feature: For adjusting the height of this stand, it is pretty straight forward. It comes with predrilled notches with lines for so you can tighten it down without having to guess where. It also has foam pads on the top bars so the stand doesn't scratch your keyboard (or whatever your equipment may be). Ease of Use: Setting this up is a snap. (No tools are needed) When unfolding, the bottom and top bars swing out and snap into place, then you expand it to the width and height that you need, put your equipment on top, and presto! The only thing that may anoy some people is the location of the crossbar. Also, if you try to adjust the height while your equipment is still on top, you will find that it is a pain in the rear. Thus, you should always take everything off the top before adjusting. Quality: This thing is virtually indestructible. It is manufactured well and has a nice black finish on it. It makes up its weight for its stability, Besides the fact that it holds a quarter ton. Value: This is the best stand for everything from keyboards to large mixers, and everything in between. The Wow Factor: gi'me Overall: Buy it if you are looking for an excellent quallity stand.

When you call, mention priority code 20C-7W7J. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976