When you call, mention priority code 160C-ZQXJ

Rating and Reviews: On-Stage KS7150 Stand

The sturdy On-Stage KS7150 table top keyboard stand holds up to 230 lbs and is the first stand of its kind to fold flat.

"Great keyboard stand" submitted December 4, 2010

By a customer from cox.net
Music Style: Everything, I get bored easily
Sound: Sounds doesn't really apply to this, but the legs are hollow, and may resonate when you play a keyboard on it. I solved this random resonance issue by putting a rubber mat between the keyboard and the stand at each end over the legs. I knocked this one down from a 10 to a 9 because a keyboard stand shouldn't produce noise, but it is an easy fix. Feature: Love it! Very simple, very sturdy, totally adjustable. Folds, transports, and sets up easily for taking to a gig. Also, you can get your legs under it for comfortable seated playing. Ease of Use: If you have good basic mechanical skills, you'll have no trouble with this. It has a lot of adjustments, but if you can manage a mic stand or a music stand, you should be able to handle this one. Quality: Very sturdy construction. Very solid. I have had this in pretty much constant use for several years, and I'm really happy with its sturdiness. The stand is rock solid, and has survived being taken to a few gigs without suffering any cosmetic damage from being thrown into the van with all the other stuff. Of course we're careful, but stuff does get dinged, and this still looks brand new. Also, it doesn't wobble. Very stable! Love it!! Value: This stand an excellent investment. Manufacturer Support: Never had to contact the company. Perhaps making a great product that never breaks is the best form of customer support. Overall: I bought this a few years ago, if I needed to replace it I would get the same one. Based on the amount of wear so far (none), I'm expecting this will last forever.

"Sometimes less is more." submitted April 27, 2007

Music Style: Gospel
Feature: Height and width are adjustable, which comes in handy. Ease of Use: Unfold it and set the height and width, place your keyboard on top of it, and your ready to go. Quality: I've been using this stand for 2 years now and have never had any problems with it. It works great for people like me who play a clonewheel and need the foot pedals and expression pedal. I'm able to fit a StudioLogic 13-note board, Hammond EXP100F expression pedal, and Speakeasy Vintage Tube Preamp underneath the stand with plenty of room. Value: Worth every penny. Overall: Well I plan to use this stand until it can no longer stand. :) If I purchase the XK-3 lower manual, I'll have to buy something else, but until then, I plan to use this stand.
20 of 22 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Good Keyboard Stand" submitted July 11, 2011

Music Style: gospel, contemporary Christian
Sound: N/A -- It's a keyboard stand. Feature: I like that the stand folds flat for storage. I also like the keyboard length is adjustable so that it accommodates small and large keyboards. (I'm using it with a 76-key Roland Fantom). Ease of Use: Product was preassembled -- could use it right out of the box. All I had to do was tighten the holding screws on the leg bases and adjust it to the appropriate length. Quality: This stand is solid -- very sturdy. I am comfortable leaving my keyboard up on it all the time. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: N/A Overall: I expect this keyboard stand to last a very long time. I will definitely get my money's worth out of it.

"Great stand" submitted February 22, 2011

By a customer from cox.net
Musical Background: keyboards and organs for 68 years
Music Style: Alternative jazz, techno and early rock
Feature: Very strong and solid. Have a heavy 88 note piano on it. Would like the spread to be a little more so the feet in the keyboard would fit in the holes in the stand. Quality: very sturdy as long as legs are spread enough to insure latches are straight.

"This stand Is sturdy and does what I want it to do." submitted December 15, 2011

Music Style: Eclectic
Sound: n/a Feature: Most useful features- adjustable legs that are not configured like an ironing board's legs (i.e. crossed configuration) and therefore do not get in the way of your feet getting to any foot pedals located under the keyboard. Quality: Made to last a lifetime. Value: Yes. In any mature market, you get what you pay for. Manufacturer Support: I own several On-Stage products. I have never needed to contact the company. I believe that is primarily due to the high quality of design in their products. The Wow Factor: The appeal of this product is its functionality. Overall: I plan to keep it just as long as the Hammond XK3c that sits on top of it.

"On-Stage KS7150 Table Top Keyboard Stand" submitted April 22, 2012

By Mike B in Silver Spring, MD
Overall
Musical Background: Pianist - for many years. Near professional quality, used to play for $$s years ago.
Music Style: Classical, Pop, Musicals, Jazz
Overall: A sturdy keyboard stand with adjustable length and height. Has proven to be sturdy in supporting an 80 pound keyboard. My only complaint is the music rack is too far away and not adjustable. The price is terrific, however.

"A 10! No questions asked!" submitted January 20, 2009

By a customer from triad.rr.com
Musical Background: semi-pro, lifetime musician
Music Style: Rush tribute project
Sound: not applicable Feature: fetures are great, easy to set up, very sturdy, lots of room undernieth the stand for midi pedals of all kinds! Ease of Use: not applicable, piece of cake to set up. I am a blind musician. No instructions needed Quality: I will use it on the road; can parck a truck on this stand; additional second tear is a masterpiece for sucuring a second keyboard. The second tear attachement is designed like a goose-neck on a bicycle. Square tubing used here for non-slippage. Value: an absolute bargain! Manufacturer Support: no need yet; and I don't think I will need to call them The Wow Factor: Its a keyboard stand; nothing sexy about it...it just does what it is supposed to! Overall: If you want to mount a 3rd keyboard, you are out of luck; this is a great stand for the cash; with the second tear attachement, you can securly mount 2 keyboards and not worry about them falling down plus you have room underneith for an amp pedals or a 3 bedroom 2 bath house...Perfect!

On-Stage KS7150 Stand Customer Review submitted January 7, 2010

Overall
Feature: Sturdy, stable, lightweight and adjustable. What more could you want? Overall: It's exactly what I've needed for a long time.

"Steady stand for the test of time." submitted November 23, 2010

Musical Background: Active musican
Music Style: Alternative
Sound: n/a enables confidence that you keyboard will not wabble around. Feature: sturdy construction and road worthy. rubber feet and adjustable for standing as well as setting play great for dj coffen holder Ease of Use: makes the keyboard player relaxed for it has plenty of leg room and a stablity of a rock. Quality: watch the hinges they must be completely down and extended fully when using this will wobble if you do not attend to them properly. Value: for the budget minded it hold every thing from guitar amps to keyboards and has been used as a table top to eat off of. Manufacturer Support: no support it dose the supporting on it's own. LOL. The Wow Factor: Plain jane looks but dresses up nice when it comes to the dance and can show the keyboard player a real good time. Overall: I expect this thing to last the life of several keyboards all ready on the next generation of instrument and the stand.. stands the test of time.

"Does not fit Yamaha P-255" submitted August 31, 2014

By Diana B in Asheville, NC
Overall
Overall: While a very good stand overall, I was disappointed to find that the width is an inch short of fitting the Yamaha P-255 feet in the holes on the top of the stand. This makes the keyboard unstable. I was hoping that this stand would work, as the popular X-stand style gets in the way of the knees of the player when sitting at this large 88-key keyboard.

"On-Stage KS7150 Table Top Keyboard Stand- A fully featured, sturdy, easy-to-use table top keyboard stand that supports even 88 k" submitted February 17, 2011

Music Style: Contemporary Christian, Southern and Black Gospel
Feature: This table top keyboard stand has adjustable length for the tabletop to fit many keyboards, mine is an 88 key stage piano. It also has adjustable heigth so you can use a bench or stand up and plan if you prefer. Solid construction with easy and sturdy adjustment knobs and mechanisms, I would definitely recommend this stand to others. It will hold up to consistent stage use. Ease of Use: Very simple to use, adjust the heigth, adjust the width and put your keyboard on it. It also comes with rubber grip adhesive so your keys will not slip off the stand, nice additional feature. Quality: Strong and sturdy, should deliver many years of continuous use. Not the easiest to travel with though. X stands are better or double X for that. Value: For the price, this table top stand is an exceptional value. Overall: Expect 5 to 7 years of use out of this stand, maybe more. Will probably change out stage pianos before I change out the stand.

Music Style: Contemporary Christian, Southern and Black Gospel

"Outstanding Table Top Keyboard Stand" submitted May 5, 2012

By Bob Daut in Fleetwood, PA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing for 51 Yrs., I own Many Keyboards and Modules, I play at the Club now and then, I'm retired & Play at Home
Music Style: All Types of Music, Mostly the Old Songs My Way
Overall: One of the Best Stands I have Ever Owned, EZ Setup and Take Down, Very Strong, and it only takes a small space for storage.

When you call, mention priority code 160C-ZQXJ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976