When you call, mention priority code 1415-1662

Rating and Reviews: On-Stage Drum Set Cover

Dust is the most insidious evil known to man. Protect your kit from this dastardly scourge with a dust cover from On-Stage.

"Drum Set Dust Cover" submitted December 1, 2011

Musical Background: 40 years at home
Feature: This cover is terrific to prevent having to clean off the drums each week. Ease of Use: Size is more than ample to cover the entire five piece set. Quality: Thick material with weights sufficient to make it stay in place. Value: For the price, a terrific buy. Overall: Exactly what I needed for my drum set. It protects the set's finish from dust. And it keeps people from handling my drums and cymbals.

"On-Stage DTA-1088 Drum Set Dust Cover" submitted April 16, 2012

By Jacek R in West Kelowna, BC
Overall
Musical Background: I played drums in a band 45 years ago - I am retired now so it's just for fun
Music Style: I played in a rock band and then a continental quartet. Now I play along to easy Jazzdigital music
Overall: I have a Roland electronic drum set that I keep at home that was forever collecting dust - a drum sets worst enemy. I found this cover by accident in the zZounds web site and ordered it without hesitation. The dimensions provide the protection that I needed and the fabric is light in weight thus easy to place over the cymbals and drums. The dimensions work well for my set up however something larger would be needed tocover a double base drum arrangement. The corners are slightly weighted however I am not convinced the cover would stand up to any wind on an outdoor stage.

"on stage drum set dust cover" submitted May 23, 2014

By jim l in Celina, OH
Overall
Musical Background: Played music off and on for 54 years. I play drums, dabble at guitar.
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Country, Pop(Beatles,etc.).
Overall: I like the weighted corners. I have a 5 piece set and it won't cover the whole set. $40 dollars for a piece of nylon, come on! I will have to buy another one, to cover the whole set. What is that horrible smell? It doesn't say if it is machine washable, so I don't know how to get the smell out of it. I guess i will try and air it out. Plus, what is the deal about California claims it can give you cancer? Overall, it is a product, long overdue.It just needs some tweaking and price reduction and please, get rid of that SMELL! I wish it smelled, as good, as it looks! Why do i have to fill out a sound review for a dust cover?

When you call, mention priority code 1415-1662. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976