When you call, mention priority code 12FC-5MJF

Rating and Reviews: MOTU 2408mk3 Interface

Turn your computer into a fierce 96 kHz/24-bit recording workstation with the MOTU 2408mk3 PCI audio interface.

"You gotta get this!!!!" submitted December 23, 2006

By a customer from kemitesound.com
Musical Background: Recording Engineer, Musical Director
Music Style: R&B, Rock, Jazz, Show
Sound: What you put in is what you get out. Feature: As a pro audio person for over 25 years, I have seen a lot of hardware. When you put this up against any pro tools system (as good as pro tools is), this is the better buy simply because you get the same sound for a fraction of the cost. Ease of Use: Very user friendly Quality: Excellent!! Almost plug and play without a manual. The manual reveals a world of great things to do and tricks to get the best sound possible. Value: Absolutely the best buy on the market. Manufacturer Support: While knowledgeable about their product, the techs are often smug to deal with, unfriendly and hard to reach. You could spend all day trying to call them. Not good when you have a problem that must be answered right away.

"Your search is over, just Buy it" submitted December 25, 2004

Overall
Sound: The sound quality is awesome, only two kind of people would buy protools rather than Motu, the one who would pay any amount just to match with industry standard , second an idiot who spends his whole life savings in protools. Honestly this is a much better buy if you are looking for bang for the buck. Feature: both the controllers (virtual) that come with it works great and easy to route Quality: Awesome sounds production Value: Best valuein high end interface

"excellent product." submitted May 8, 2004

Music Style: rock, mainly
Sound: very good but analogs out could be improved if they were less hard on the trebble. Feature: eveything you need too transform your computer into a digital 24 tracks recorder Quality: excellent overall quality. Never experienced a problem with my computer (no crash, no compatibility problem...) Value: far better than low priced digidesign products. Manufacturer Support: never needed. don't know. The Wow Factor: yes, I defenetly want it, as so many professional studios. Overall: very good product. Many options available. Excellent sound for the price. I would go for it again without hesitation. But have I any choice ? No other product offers you such quality and versatility at this price, right ???

"read it." submitted March 4, 2008

By a customer from netscape.net
Musical Background: studio owner
Music Style: you tell me what you want to sound like.
Sound: www.gearwire.com do a search for gunpoint studios Feature: it is what it is Ease of Use: in and out simple load drivers plug it in record. Quality: mine went down, they sent another without haste. Value: come on. it's a grand dude! you spent more than that in a bar last year or more on weed. Manufacturer Support: no problem called explained resolved. The Wow Factor: sex appeal? come on it's a metal and plastic box if you find that sexy at all don't buy this, get help! Overall: when i go 192, this will become the house rig in a club somewhere to record drunk idot's that think they are rock stars but really just aim for a casual weekday worrior!

"The MOTU 2408 mk3 is AMAZING. YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED... These bad reviews are coming from people that don't know what the" submitted March 20, 2005

Musical Background: Composer/Musician
Music Style: Rock-Techno-Jazz
Sound: Excellent: I have had no problems what-so-ever with my 2408 mk3. I just cannot understand the other reviews. The sound couldn't be better. My computer is extremely powerful, and if you do not have plenty of RAM you are going to run into problems. Clicking and popping can be from ANYTHING. MOTU does not IDIOT proof their products! Value: For what I have, I wouldn't trade it for anything else on the market. Now that I know what this baby can do, and does for me every single day, I would pay much more. Remember, you get what you pay for!!!! Manufacturer Support: I have had my 2408 mk3 for years now and I have never had to call them one time. For that I give them a 10!! The Wow Factor: I am compulsive when it comes to quality of sound. I have found my match. Overall: I do not usually take the time to critique merchandise, but after reading some of the bad reviews I felt that I should give my 2-cents worth. I have never been so excited about composing music as I am right now. The MOTU 2408 MK3 is responsible for much of that excitement. The 2408 Mk3 performs like a dream. It does not break down, or crash my computer. I use it every day. The sound is unbelievable, the external unit is built strong, and my music comes out Studio Quality. That is what we all want anyway right?

"Buy This Now" submitted December 5, 2009

Musical Background: 6 years recording engineer,
Music Style: Acoustic to Metal
Feature: Does exactly what its supposed to do, without any issues or glitches that i have witnessed. Ease of Use: I have had no problems getting this unit to work, when it is not hooked up to a computer, everything is self explanatory even as a d/a converter if you are using ADAT with digital preamps in a live situation. Quality: Metal casing, again i have had no problems with the unit. Manufacturer Support: have not needed support thus far. The Wow Factor: Great product, perfect for recording multitrack audio. would be nice if it had MIDI. Overall: I definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for 8 analog inputs and 8 analog outputs and up to 24 channels of digital input or output. I use the MOTU2408 with 8 digital channels from my DIGIMAX LT, along with one analog channel from my EUREKA channel strip, works great and everything is sounding good with no complaints.

"Don't buy it based on promises of upgrades!" submitted February 20, 2004

Music Style: Rock Techno 60s 70s & 80s
Sound: Actually I own the 2408mkii, but I believe what I say will apply to this product also. MOTU did not honor my registration card. They would not sell me the upgrade kit. They claimed I filled out the card wrong. But they said I do have a card with them. Feature: If you don't own a digital tape machine or plan to, don't buy it. The features of this unit are geared towards ADAT & Tascam owners. Quality: Very. Value: At this point the upgrade was every thing. Without it I can't give a good grade. Manufacturer Support: I wanted to improve my systems performance. MOTUs lack of support prevented that. The Wow Factor: No support for a machine? It is just junk. Overall: Good quality but I want more, poor service.

When you call, mention priority code 12FC-5MJF. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976