When you call, mention priority code 15FY-JC1X

Rating and Reviews: Marshall MG100HCFX Stack

Get killer Marshall sound for a sweet price! The MG100HCFX amp head offers flexible onboard DSP effects, and pushes 100 watts to the matching 4x12 cabinet.

"Great sounding Amp" submitted December 6, 2012

By Gary G in Farmersville, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Playing Guitar For 10 years, recently joined a band.
Music Style: Heavy Metal, Classic Rock, Blues
Overall: I love this amp, it's my first half stack, I previously owned a 50w marshall1x12 combo, it was getting old and needed an upgrade, this was my choice for price and tone, It came with two cables, but i suggest buying better ones, as far as the sound of the amp goes, it's a Marshall so it sounds great, the od2 channel isnt quite heavy enough for metal, but it does the job it was meant to, I do use the od2 channel for metallica and megadeth type sounds, that's only so I dont have to fiddle with stompbox's. Quality of the amp is very good, nice durable cab n head. The included footswitch works great. All 4 channels sound very good. I would Definitely recommend this amp. Oh and did I mention, It's a Marshall, and it's loud.

"Killer Sound Killer Price" submitted June 3, 2013

By Daniel S
Overall
Musical Background: been playing for 10 years guitar bass strings mostly jamming at home
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Metal melodic and thrash
Sound: the sound quality on this amp is unbelievable the presets that come with it are great. the four programmable settings are distinct and dynamic. Feature: the best feature i have to say is the foot pedal to switch between amp settings the aux jack for playing along with your own music and the celestion speakers that come stock they pump out so much sound without getting distorted and muddy sounding on higher volume playing. Ease of Use: the factory presets are killer on this amp honestly i plugged it in as soon as i opened it up and was wowed by the sound of this amp. the exterior effects loop on the back of the head is perfect for plugging in your pedal board or whatever it is you have for your guitar sound. Quality: this really is a soundly made product Marshall really knows what they are doing. i do not see any problems in the future with this amp and for the price you honestly can not beat it at all. Value: i honestly would have paid a lot more for how much amp and killer sound you can get from this amp but zZounds is awesome and bundled the two together saved me some money and the payment plan is amazing because it does not have interest charged to it. i will definitely be buying from here again Manufacturer Support: i have had no need to contact the company or anyone about this amp it works extremely well. The Wow Factor: as a big fan of classic rock there are few things that are more iconic than a Marshall amp honestly once you see those white cursive letters in your jam room you'll know you made the right choice. Overall: This amp is amazing the sound quality on it is unreal! I play everything from blues to heavy metal and this amp can do it all without a problem. Even when you crank it up past 8 the sound doesn't get muddy or distorted.
28 of 29 people (96.55%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Excellent Half Stack!!" submitted March 4, 2014

By LaByron W in Los Angeles, CA
Musical Background: Music producer writer
Music Style: Alternative, metal, R&B,
Sound: The sound quality of the amp is great. Its not tube but you can still get an extremely high quality tube esq sound out of it. It gets super loud per the 100 watts just great Feature: Features rock as well reverb, phaser , flanger, octave, chorus, dampening, you can store settings clean crunch channel, od-1 and od-2. Im still shocked at the price tag marshall could have easily sold this for way more so what you get for that price tag cannot be beat and with zz sounds easy pay for me it was pretty much a no brainer Ease of Use: Pretty easy to use. plus it has a manual if you should get stuck on any thing other than that its a marshall amp plug it in crank that gain up and rock out! LOL Quality: Its pretty sturdy built. I treat my equipment like its my baby lol which means I take extra care of it at all times and haven't had any issues with it at all Value: Im shocked that the price tag is so low marshall could have easily sold this for more Manufacturer Support: haven't needed to never had any issues with it at all The Wow Factor: It looks great its a MARSHALL LOL Overall: This thing rocks! the sound blew me away especially for an amp that is not tube this thing has killer sound awesome effects 100 watts!! its a marshall need I say more! I cranked this thing up and clicked on the dampening to give it more of a warm tube sound and it was just incredible

"works great!" submitted April 20, 2014

By Brian L in Bensalem, PA
Overall
Musical Background: My first stack. Been playing guitar for 8 years. Jam by myself and in local bands
Music Style: Hard Rock, Alternative Rock, Punk, Experimental Funk
Overall: Just played a gig at a good sized bar the other day with this bad boy. Only had the volume a little less than half and it filled the whole room along with drums, bass and another guitar. I never tried to max the volume out yet but it gets pretty loud. Well worth the money considering the quality of the half stack. I would've paid up to $850 for this.

"Marshall MG100CFX MG412ACF " submitted November 28, 2013

By John Poses in san antonio, TX
Musical Background: been playing guitar 20 years. P/T professional
Music Style: Rock/heavy metal
Overall: This is by far the best purchase i have made in a long time! The quality and price made it a deal that's hard to beat. Zzounds had it to me in a matter of a few days. All my future purchases will be through Zzounds!

"marshall mg100hcfx&mg412acf half stack" submitted January 12, 2014

By a customer from att.net
Overall
Overall: it was christmas gift for my son who has been playing for about 8 yrs.He loves it,Also I counldnt beleive how fast it was delivered to our house.We will use zZounds again..

"Marshall MG100HCFX MG412ACF Half Stack " submitted March 2, 2014

By Matt Vincent in Newport News, VA
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar - played professionally for 8 years (before the military). Trying to get back into the scene.
Music Style: Blues and rock - Aerosmith to Clapton to ZZ Top - the best.
Overall: I've wanted to play through a 100W Marshall since I was in a garage band 25 years ago. This is an awesome head/cabinet combo. LOVE IT.

"Marshall Mg100hcfx" submitted November 20, 2013

By chris longe in Richford, VT
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for 28 years in few different bands.Don't play out some much anymore with work and family.
Music Style: play rock, from hard to southern.
Overall: I am very pleased with the mg100hcfx,it has that Marshall sound,good looks,effects that are useable and very affordable.It seems to be built very well.I used a Valvestate 2x12 combo gigging for over 15 years, just hoping this to be as reliable.I guess time will tell.

"Marshall amp" submitted November 3, 2013

By dana robinson in north scituate, RI
Musical Background: play at home
Music Style: all
Overall: I am so pleased with my purchases with zzounds. everything is working great.

"Marshall MG100HCFX Guitar Amp Head" submitted January 29, 2013

By John H in Fort Myers, FL
Musical Background: 5 years, some gigging mostly at studio
Music Style: raggae/ska, classic rock
Overall: Worked well for 5 weeks, then the volume pol went out and I had to send it fr repair. Had Guitar Center Pro Coverage Warranty so I thought I would be taken care of, but I was wrong. Since it was within a year the Marshall warranty was in effect. It took 2 weeks and 10 calls to get a shipping label from Pro Coverage for the repair center, another 4 weeks and 6 calls for the repair center to decide the unit had to be replaced, then another 2 weeks and 3 calls for Marshall to send another replacement unit. Oh, I left out the 6 emails to Marshall for the long repair time and replacement requests. Total time was 8 weeks. So far the amp has been away for repair/replacement longer than it;s worked. Wouldn't buy another Pro Coverage warranty EVER.

"great half stack" submitted July 1, 2014

By KEVIN YORK in MILFORD , DE
Overall
Musical Background: PROFESSIONAL, 42 YEARS,DRUMS,ALTO SAX, BASS,GUITAR 6-12 STRING, SOME KEYBOARD
Music Style: CLASIC ROCK, NEW WAVE, DELTA BLUES, COUNTRY,SOUTHERN ROCK, MOTOWN.
Overall: Marshall is a name you can trust and this half stack is used for concert shows EVERY WEEK END!!!!!! it GIVES ME EVERY THING i want from an AMP AT AN AFORDABLE PRICE!!! I LOVE IT.

"Marshall 1/2 stack" submitted May 20, 2014

By Richard C in ocala, FL
Musical Background: Brass and string. 40yrs
Music Style: Big band, 50's & classic rock.
Overall: Absolutly a great sound, It can be tamed, yet opened up for ear busting sounds. all the effects combined with the peadal. Awsome!!!!!!

"Marshall MG100HCFX and MG412ACF Half Stack" submitted February 12, 2014

By Steve Zimmerman in Dallas, TX
Musical Background: 30 years, professionally, guitar, drums, keyboard
Music Style: Rock,Country
Overall: I was quite impressed with the sound and features of this Marshall Amp. This amps sound, power, and features were equal to Amps costing twice as much at big box retailers. I was equally impressed with the customer service at zZounds. Their very competitive price, payment plan, and prompt delivery was exceptional. There is no reason to buy anywhere else.

"BE PREPARED TO ANTICIPATE POTENTIAL COSMETIC ISSUES WITH ANY PURCHASE" submitted October 17, 2012

By CHRISTOPHER S in FORT WORTH, TX
Musical Background: 18 YEARS GUITAR, 8 YEARS DRUMS
Music Style: PUNK ROCK, CLASSIC ROCK
Overall: CONS: Received a NEW half-stack with a large crack towards the rear-left corner of the cabinet; Called the company; Company sent e-mail with return ticket via UPS; Decided to NOT return the cabinet because I was on a time crunch and HAD to use the cabinet for a show; It's only cosmetic and external, and did not affect the functionality of the cabinet; HOWEVER, I'd suggest that for all future purchases keep in mind that you MAY have to send the product back and wait another 1-2 weeks should anything like my situation occur; Learn from my mistake and order ahead before your next show in case there are any issues with your product; Upon opening your product, inspect EVERYTHING and test the product before you fully take it out of its package PROS: Delivers within a week; "Play While You Pay" is the BEST; Customer Service is helpful in providing solutions to any issues you may have; Compared to Guitar Center and Musician's Friend, I'd go back to this site and purchase more simply because of the payment plan; Random great deals keep me interested in checking in with the site
19 of 33 people (57.58%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Marshall MG100HCFX MG412ACF Half Stack" submitted January 12, 2014

By Nashville Ed Stefanov in Indialantic, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 35 plus years of playing guitar professionally.
Music Style: Blues, Rock, Country, Jazz
Overall: This 1/2 Stack is pure Marshall!! The controls are intuitive, the sound is everything you would expect from a Marshall amp. The digital effects built in are perfect if you are looking for simple easy to use basic effects... Plus there is No "noise" generated when implementing the effects, which in my opinion far better than stompbox noise! The supplied foot switch for preset channels is a great addition as well if you are a minimalist like myself when it comes to floor pedals. Over all, this rig is cost effective, fantastic sounding and damn good looking. As you can tell, I am very impressed. Last, as an FYI, I am a seasoned professional with over 35 years of playing under my belt. I have a modest collection of vintage and new guitars of different brands as well, a history of classic amps and based on my many years in the business of touring and recording, this amp rig is one of the best investments in new equipment I have made.

"Marshall MG100HCFX MG412ACF Half Stack" submitted January 12, 2014

By Nashville Ed Stefanov in Indialantic, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 35 plus years of playing guitar professionally.
Music Style: Blues, Rock, Country, Jazz

"Marshall Half Stack" submitted May 11, 2014

By R A in Port St Lucie, FL
Musical Background: 20 years, home player
Overall: 7 out of 10

"It's alright " submitted March 24, 2014

By Adan Saucedo in Lubbock, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing for 3 years. Not professionally just at home.
Music Style: Rock, metal, hip-hop, blues
Overall: This amp is great for classic rock type stuff. If you want to play things like Metallica or Megadeth this is not the amp for you. It doesn't have much gain, the clean channel on the other hand is very good. If you wanna play heavy metal do not purchase this amp.

When you call, mention priority code 15FY-JC1X. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976