When you call, mention priority code 15TJ-3JLV

Rating and Reviews: Marshall MB4210 Bass Amp

The Marshall MB4210 offers solid bass tones for a great price. With an ECC83 tube preamp and 2 separate channels, the Marshall MB4210 is great on any stage.

"Marshall MB4210? Yes, please...." submitted February 3, 2010

Music Style: Rock, Pop, Folk
Sound: This combo definitely delivers on the sound for which I was aiming. I was interested in hearing the sound produced by each channel and they are definitely worlds apart. The "Classic" channel has become my favorite by far due to the warmth added by the valve pre. Lower frequencies really come alive as opposed to the "Modern" channel where higher frequencies are more prevalent. With the ability to blend the two channels, the range of tones you can dial in is pretty impressive. I'd never played on Marshall before, but I'm completely sold. Feature: Feature-rich for my level of experience. Two distinct-sounding channels, the ability to blend the two, tube pre, onboard compression, DI out, FX loop I/O, etc. I feel like it's a great deal in one combo package. Ease of Use: Really pretty intuitive. It may take a bit to dial in the tone for which your searching (possibly needing a blend of the two channels) but the same goes for a majority of amps. Quality: I've not had the amp for very long but from what little use it's had, I'm very impressed by the workmanship and quality. The only part that seems less than rock-solid is the name plate on the grill which is made of very pliable plastic and I can imagine will be broken at some point. Jacks and pots are all good. Metal grill is very study. Value: I felt like it was a bit higher priced than comparable combos but I feel like what I got for my hard-earned money was more than what I expected. Definitely worth the money. Manufacturer Support: I've not had to deal with Marshall support in any regard and hope to keep it that way. The Wow Factor: It's not much to look at. Just a black box. I do like the white dials and nameplate though. It makes the unit stand out a bit. Overall: In all, I've really been impressed with this Marshall combo. Having never played on previously, I didn't know quite what to expect. Plenty of people swear by them so I thought I'd give their line of bass amps a shot. I'm very satisfied with this combo and I don't foresee needing to look for another combo any time soon. If lost or stolen, I'd purchase another immediately (well, immediately AFTER asking my wife's permission).

"Marshall = Best" submitted February 10, 2010

Musical Background: Musician/Student
Music Style: Metal,Rock,Jazz,Blues
Sound: I have only had this amp for about 2 months. I was using a crappy 1 12" Crate amp (which wasn't audible when I was playing with the band). Since I've had this amp the entire band has noticed my sound (which has become warmer and beefier). I have brought it to my past gigs and was commented on my sound frequently after the show. Feature: I've never played a Marshall amp before, but I enjoy the 2 channels, the blend feature, and the ability to customize my sound to the very last detail. I am VERY happy with the features that this amp has. I don't have the need to use my distortion pedals, because the amp has a better distortion sound. I have one channel set at a higher volume but less bass (for those melodic parts), and my other set loud but with a lot of bass (for those main metal riffs). Ease of Use: I didn't have to wait long to hear the awesome power that this amp has. I plugged it in, waited about 2 seconds then heard my bass as clear as a bell. I spent about 10 minutes fooling around and getting comfortable with the knobs (all 24 of them), but I eventually found the sound(s) I was looking for. Quality: This thing is built like a tank! I've had no problem with it cutting out, sounding wrong, or any other problems that may have occurred. I found that even carrying this bass was not difficult. It is not awkward like other basses and it comes equipped with handles for easy carrying (73 lbs isn't much at all). Value: As a bassist with minimal cash, this is the amp to buy. Even when being over-powered by 1,000,000,000W guitar amps (okay, thats an overstatement), this amp still stands out and sends the grooves blasting in to people at long range. I prefer this amp over any other company, any other bass amp (around this type), and for any player that is looking for a powerful amp at a low price. Manufacturer Support: I havent had to deal with Marshall Customer support. I hope I never have to The Wow Factor: This amp was on my list for a while. I enjoy everything about it. Every time I pass, sit, or play it I marvel at the beauty that this amp has. It may look small (and sort of heavy [for you lightweights out there]), but it packs a powerful punch. If this were a woman it would be a perfect 36-24-36 ;) Overall: As long as I continue to play bass I will be using Marshalls. I am satisfied with every aspect about this amp. Its sounds beautiful, looks amazing, packs a punch, and can deafen anyone in its way.
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 15TJ-3JLV. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976