When you call, mention priority code 202-RXTC

Rating and Reviews: Marshall JVM205H Amp

Dial in 3 distinct sounds per channel, from monster Marshall crunch to killer cleans. This all-tube head pushes 50 watts of EL34- and ECC83-curated power.

"Marshall Jvm 205H" submitted December 30, 2014

By Tom Gambini in chula vista, CA
Musical Background: semi pro
Music Style: Rock, hard rock, metal
Overall: Love it, great product. Sounds incredible and it is super versatile. The quality if the sound is first rate! I recommend this am if you're looking for a high quality and versatile that that looks and sounds killer!

"Great Value" submitted June 11, 2015

By Bill B in Antelope, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Weekend warrior playing for years.
Music Style: Classic Rock, Blues, Country
Overall: This amp is dollar for dollar the best amp I've owned. On a gig I can use four or five (of the six) channel/modes and they all sound good. Takes some time to get the master and channel balances right for live performance, but well worth the effort. The pedal is very user friendly and remembers the last setting for a mode/channel. Sounds like a Marshall.

"You get what you pay for! " submitted October 18, 2013

By Mark M in waynesboro, GA
Musical Background: Been playing sine 1974...professional from coast to coast
Music Style: Rock, blues, rockabilly
Overall: Great example of why some things should not be outsourced. Quality marshall build. Quality marshall sound. This is the first new tube amp I have bought in last 8 years I haven't wanted to change the tubes as soon as I cranked it up. Best cleans I have heard on a marshall but also the most gain I have cranked out of one too. Also this is the first marshall amp in the history of the company to not have diode used for distortion. This is pure tube saturation ladies and gentlemen. The master volume is exactly that. I plan on selling a large majority of my gear after buying this baby.
13 of 15 people (86.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great rig." submitted June 15, 2011

Music Style: Rock, Blues, Metal
Sound: Great sound with 1960A cab. Would like to try another set of speakers. Feature: Very nice. Easy to use. Ease of Use: If I can use it anybody can. Quality: Seems solid in construction but only time will tell. Value: A bit pricey but worth it for that great Marshall sound. The Wow Factor: Very sexy. Overall: I believe I found the rig I have been after.

"Marshall JVM 205H" submitted February 6, 2014

By Gary B in Pensacola, FL
Musical Background: 30 yrs+ guitars, keyboards, bass, semi-pro/home studio
Music Style: All styles, mainly blues based rock.
Overall: I bought this amp after hearing it at a local music store. They sold it before I could buy it-and I'm glad they did because Zzounds has been awesome to work with and purchase equipment from. I have had this amp for over 4 months now. Marshall speaks for itself with 50 years of building guitar amps. What makes this amp so great is it's versatility. I'm playing in a band that plays a wide range of musical styles from blues, r&b, classic and modern country, and 70's-modern rock. WIth 6 varieties on the 2 channels, this amp covers everything. With it being all tube, it has a very warm and full rich tone. The response to different guitars and pickups is great. For the price and the tone, this is one of the best amps out there for an all valve amp. Paired with the Marshall 1960A, the full sound is awesome. One last point, the amp has a two master volume controls that can be switched back and forth with the supplied foot switch. This means that I can go to a solo and set my solo volume without having to change my preamp settings, so I don't have to "color" my preamp settings with other boost effects to get my solo volume.

"Hard Rockin Marshall Tube versatility for less" submitted September 23, 2010

Musical Background: Active Musician/Worship leader
Music Style: Rock/Hard Rock
Sound: Lots of versatility for rockers. That's why we buy Marshalls, right? I also have a DSL100 and I believe it's a little more responsive but the JVM is great. The big advantage over the DSL is separate eqs for the 2 channels. I only put a 9 on the sound because that's reserved for something I haven't heard yet I suppose. But absolutely love the sound and growl. I've only had it a few months so I continue to tweak away. Feature: Very user friendly footswitch with memory. Love the separate masters. Ease of Use: Way too easy to use the knobs and dial in your sound. Going back and forth between your settings is a breeze. 3 distinct sounds per channel adds up to hours of happy tweaking. Quality: It's still very new but seems well built. I owned the Peavey VTM and have to say Marshalls are not as road worthy but I'm not moving mine much so it should be fine. Value: These aren't cheap but they don't sound cheap either. Manufacturer Support: Don't know haven't needed them yet. The Wow Factor: Marshalls have the rock look because they invented it. So I guess they look pretty cool. Overall: I probably would replace with a DSL as I don't need as much versatility but I'm not regretting my buy.
11 of 14 people (78.57%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"not worth waisting your time and money" submitted January 15, 2016

Overall
Overall: take this 50 watt piece of junk and cram it...........50 watts is no power on stage and all it's good for is to practice with a cheap speaker

"'monster crunch'" submitted September 20, 2009

Musical Background: 30 years player
Sound: i have had this amp for 3 years and all i can say is that it is the beast. There's nothing like the marshall sound, try one for yourself you will be amazed Feature: everything you need to shape the sound that you want,from clean to monster crunch,it's right at your finger tips Ease of Use: easy to use Quality: marshall ruggedness Value: you pay for sound Manufacturer Support: haven't needed it
13 of 14 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 202-RXTC. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976