When you call, mention priority code 207-YT8S

Rating and Reviews: Marshall DSL100H

Legendary Marshall tone is yours with this half stack package. A DSL100H all-tube head matched with a MX412 cabinet is what you need for that classic tone.

"Marshall DSL 100H Guitar Amplifer" submitted September 28, 2014

By Joseph Davis in Beaver, OK
Overall
Musical Background: 30 years.Guitar.Professinoally .and at home when not out playing
Music Style: southern rock.and our own.style of rock.
Overall: One of a kind amp great sound the split from 100 watt to 50 watt is great when you want a little or a lot .love the sounds of clean to distorted.not to take lightly its a great amp.easy to operate when changing up your sounds.just a great all around amp.

"Amazingly Versatile Amp" submitted February 18, 2014

By Connor M in Thorsby, AL
Musical Background: Guitar, Bass, Saxophone, Clarinet
Music Style: Classic Rock, Blues, Rock, Metal, Punk
Overall: I have wanted to own a Marshall amp for many years, but I was always put off by how expensive they were. Then I discovered the DLS series that is made in Vietnam. I was concerned about the quality (and tone) but I should not have been. The build is as good as you would get from a U.K. made Marshall and the amp itself is a tone monster! I can get everything from chiming cleans to saturated JCM800-style distortion from it with east. When used in conjunction with my Zoom G5, it opens up even more. Even without the G5, I am very happy with the tones. Tight and punchy, or dripping-with-saturation sustain, and pretty much everything in between. If I had to list one complaint it would be that the included foot switch only toggles between two channels and turns the reverb (which is quite good) on and off. Since each channel has two available voices (clean and crunch and ultra-gain one and two) it would make more sense to allow those channel voicings to be accessed from the foot switch and not just the front panel. Overall I am very pleased with the DSL100H and would recommend it highly to anyone who wants real Marshall tones and flexibility without the high price tag of the JVM series.

"nothing sounds "LIKE" a Marshal, but a Marshall" submitted November 12, 2016

By Lou Y in Indio, CA
Musical Background: Professional when young now just hobby for 50 years
Music Style: Rock, country, blues
Overall: I have looked for this sound for over 50 years and was a real hard head regarding the fact that getting the Plexi (Marshall) sound could be emulated by some combination of another brand amplifier or some combination of pedals. Well after purchasing this combo, I will tell you that "Nothing sounds like a Marshall but a Marshall". I have tried at least 25 different brands of amplifiers and probably 50 different pedals and combinations of pedals and could never quite get that Marshall sound. I do some in home recording now and 7 different amplifiers in my studio and none of them sound like my Marshall. They are all great sounding amplifiers and a couple of them even have "Plexi" settings, but none of them sound like the real thing. Stop fooling yourself, and stop wasting thousands of dollars trying some other brand of amplifier and/or foot pedal to get that true "Plexi" sound.It only exists by buying the real thing. Of course if you are happy with some other sound, then by all means go with whatever makes you happy. The only reason I gave it a downgrade in the features section is that the Reverb is pretty bad. But I use echo anyway so the reverb is no big deal to me anyway. This combination sounds like nothing else does, a real honest to goodness Marshall, and it is GREAT!

"Wel done Marshall UK" submitted June 29, 2016

By Steven G in Great Neck, NY
Musical Background: Over 30 yrs
Music Style: Rock, blues
Overall: This is an awesome head with matched 4x12 stack! Don't let the made in Vietnam fool you it's still the same high-quality marshal amp the only difference is the MDF. No need to change the stock speakers as they are very well voiced for this head. I plugged to head into another cabinet with Celestion anniversary 30 W speakers and it sounded better with the stock speaker cabinet I was shocked! I've been to Vietnam on two occasions and I have to tell you the craftsmanship and dedication the Vietnamese have for building matches or exceeds any place else as I've seen! It's unreal. Far exceeds the stuff from China you can't even compare. I can totally understand why Marshall UK chose Vietnam to be there manufacturing partner.

"Marshall half stack" submitted January 19, 2016

By Richard M in Lorain, OH
Musical Background: Two years and jam at home
Music Style: Mostly rock
Overall: Best amp well worth the money had to save up for this one but no more junk for me .best thing I ever did.sounds great and so much power. I love this amp. Thanks guys

"Absolute Bliss" submitted September 8, 2016

By Scott S in Accident, MD
Overall
Musical Background: 40 years of playing Gibson guitar. I play Guitar, Bass, Piano.
Music Style: Classic Rock, Metal, Blues, Alternative, Punk. Really depends on who I am playing with at the time.
Overall: I don't know what else I can say, that has not all ready been said. The Marshall DSL100H and MX412A, is extremely versatile. So much more so than my 35 year-old JCM800 (pre-reverb model). In the never-ending quest for tone, I think my journey has ended with this amp.

"Great amp." submitted October 14, 2016

By Paul C in Martinsburg, WV
Overall
Musical Background: weekend warrior cover bands/clubs etc.
Music Style: Rock. Metal (old school), 80s. Whatever.
Overall: Now that I have had this for a few months, time to give a quick (and I mean quick) review. Not going to go into details for this review. The amp and cab sound great at low volumes (even bedroom volume), high volumes (never worry about competing with anyone anymore - you own the stage), etc. Learn how to use eq-ing! If you take all the mids out and expect it to sound like an ultra high gain scooped mesa or krank, it wont. On the other hand, it covers most genres, and even clean sounds great - it IS a Marshall, and a tube Marshall at that.. The green channel gives you a plexi sound (throw a ts in front of it and you have whatever you want), and the gain channel gives you nice smooth distortion. Only thing I wish for, is that the footswitch allowed you to switch sounds within one channel, not just between the two channels. I havent messed with switching between 50 watts and 100 watts yet, I just keep it on 100.

"DSL100H is a great amp. " submitted March 8, 2015

By Sonny Young in Big Stone Gap, VA
Overall
Overall: I started out as a drummer when I was 11 years old. 48 years later, I'm still playing. Just more guitar than drums. I picked up a 25/50 Jubilee in the '80s and still have it (and it's still a good amp). But I wanted the "big" Marshall sound. I found it with the DSL100H and the MX412 cabinet. This amp is very affordable but I wouldn't be surprised if the price goes up. Get one while you can. First time I've purchased from zZounds and I'm sure there will be more orders to come.

"DSL100H " submitted September 24, 2014

By knowles mcallister in westland, MI
Music Style: all
Overall: Great amp just love it !! the price was spot on for me ...and zzounds shipping is the best .....if your looking for a all around amp this is the one ....What can i say its a Marshall!!!

"Great sound, versatile, loud" submitted May 2, 2014

By E Rob in El Paso, TX
Musical Background: 8 years playing the blues and classic rock
Music Style: Blues, classic rock, country, bluegrass
Overall: Sound freaking great, buy it and love it.

When you call, mention priority code 207-YT8S. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976