When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-6N8H

Rating and Reviews: Marshall CODE50 Combo Amp

The Marshall CODE50 provides 50W of highly accurate classic and contemporary amp and cab modeling, as well as professional-quality on-board digital effects.

"Marshall Code 50" submitted June 11, 2016

By Jay M in Englewood, CO
Musical Background: 50 years, Guitar, Bass, Keyboards
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Classic Rock, Country
Overall: I got my Marshall Code 50-watt yesterday, it was delivered while I was on my way out...I unpacked it this morning and from the first note I played I realized this was a winner and at the price of $249.00 its no brainer to include this in your arsenal no matter what gear you currently own. The models are incredible, as I have owned all the classic fender, Marshall, Vox, Supro and boogie models in my 55 years on this planet. The tones and response in this package are beyond impressive and I haven't even played with the effects yet. I love to Bluetooth interface its so easy to use I love it. The closed back construction give very tight response and when you adjust to various cabinet models the amp breathes as a blues breaker or DSL combo would. The stack model deliver crushing volume and great tone and a the attack sensitivity is just as I remembered from my plexi and JCM 800 days. The only criticism I have an its a minor one is that the control panel is on the top, this is a common problem with a lot of amps nowadays and it makes it hard to make adjustments without leaning over the top of the amp but the mobile app solves that problem nicely. I've always been frustrated that the closest thing to a modeling amp Marshall made was the JMP-1 which was while an awesome piece of equipment was very pricey and fragile and I've wondered why they waited so long but after 2 hours with this Code 50 I realized it was worth the wait...If you're smart you'll order one before Marshall realizes they priced this series way to cheap!!!

"Awesomely incredible" submitted November 16, 2016

By David Strausser in Azusa, CA
Musical Background: Rocker for about 20 years. Love my Les Paul's
Music Style: Rock - Aerosmith
Overall: This amp is awesome. I love it. Ability to mimic sounds of some of the greatest guitarists with a few clicks. Wish I would've gotten the bigger one, but for $25, this thing rocks more than my old 100 watt Crate amp.

"Pretty cool modeling amp" submitted September 17, 2016

By Justin R
Musical Background: Guitar for 20 years
Music Style: Whatever I feel like at the moment, mostly heavier rock
Overall: I picked this up a few days ago and have put around 6 hours in on it.I'll be honest, I had some reservations. But my curiosity won out. I really wanted to try one locally first, but no one ever had the thing in stock. I took a chance and am glad I did.My experience with modeling amps has been not-so-good. I've tired various Line 6's, Peavey, and Fender. Always wanted the same result, a good sound with a selection of effects for a bedroom amp. I haven't been happy with any of my previous attempts to replace my Blackstar HT5r. The Blackstar is a great amp. I love it. But if I want to get creative in my bedroom, there is no way my SO will deal with my having numerous pedals laying around and all of the cables accompanying them. I always defaulted back to my Blackstar. Worth noting is that I'm also a tube guy, and probably a gear snob like so many of us are. I own six amps. Only the Code and a Bass Amp are not tube.When I plugged in the Code initially and ran through some presets, I was disappointed. The presets are pretty bad. However, when I created my own preset, it was at this point I started to get impressed.It seems this is the key with this amp. Find your own sweet spot and go to town. I would create a base sound that I liked, then variations of that sound with different effects. Save them to my amp, and they are there forever. The little LCD screen and selection knob make it stupid easy to find the preset that you want.Once dialed in, the sound is pretty good. Keep in mind a lot of the dialing in process will involve your guitars tone knob. The biggest issue I have with this amp is just how much treble it throws out. My presets tend to be in the 3 range for treble and I still roll the tone back almost all the way. If it matters, I'm playing through guitars with SD Sh-4's and SH-5's in the bridge.I've read other reviews that state the amp reacts well to volume control changes. This is not my experience, at least for the gain settings I typically use which are 4-6. It doesn't react like a true tube amp in this manner, but the tone knob on your guitar will affect it drastically. Outside of this, the sounds are pretty good once dialed in. I typically play a harder rock sound, and as someone who is normally picky, I'm pretty happy at this price.It's not perfect and it won't replace your favorite tube amp, but as a bedroom or practice amp it's very good for the price.Wish Marshalls app was better, I hope they release a way to share presets, the treble thing is annoying but is easily overcame. I am on the fence in regards to changing the stock speaker, I feel this may result in a more fined tune sound.. And maybe get rid of some of that treble.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-6N8H. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976