When you call, mention priority code 203-S7DW

Rating and Reviews: Marshall 1960AX Cabinet

This angled Marshal cab is tops in terms of looks, projection, and power. With 100 watts of power, it was made to be heard for years to come.

"Awesome...'nuf said" submitted February 3, 2016

By J Z Dunegan in Allen, TX
Musical Background: Guitarist 40 years
Music Style: Rock and Metal
Overall: I have been a tone hound for a long time. I didn't always have the money to buy the more expensive gear but I decided to bite the bullet on the 1960AX cab. I have no regrets whatsoever. Paired with a Marshall JVM 410H head, the tone was classic Marshall. The mids were warm. The highs were bright and clear. Oh, it certainly helps that the appearance is incredibly beautiful. The 1960AX is well worth the money.

"Great sounding cab for todays "lower wattage" heads" submitted April 11, 2016

By Nick Townsend in Norwalk, CT
Musical Background: Have been playing guitar for 30+ years
Music Style: Blues, rock, metal...anything that gets the pulse rate up!
Overall: You cant move the "air" through 4 x 75 watt speakers (300 watt cab) with today's smaller wattage heads. So I bought this to replace the JCM 900 cab I have had for years. Right away you notice the difference, definitely more "life" in the sound, looks great to! finish is excellent, sound is awesome..my only issue is the price..does it HAVE to be that expensive??

"Better than Sex (well -- almost)" submitted November 21, 2007

By a customer from equiptoelec.com
Overall
Musical Background: Play guitar in church and have a home studio.
Music Style: Classic Rock, Modern Christian Music, Stuck in the 80's power anthems
Sound: How can you describe the tone???? Like creamy butter that cuts through chase. You don't have to overpower this cab to get it to sound great. Classic Marshall sound. I use it with a DSL401 combo. Feature: It's a standard Marshall cab to be used with a Marshall amp. Single 16 ohm imput. Super simple. Ease of Use: Plug it in and get blown away. Quality: Very nice checkerboard cloth. Heavy duty handles and hardware. I'm glad it has casters. Value: You can't go wrong with greenbacks. Re-sale remains high if you find the right buyer. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed. Don't over power it and it will last you a long, long time. The Wow Factor: You just can't go wrong buying a Marshall. Overall: I use to own a 1980 JCM800 50watt stack (bought it new in 1980)but sold it for some quick cash. Boy was I stupid. I plan on keeping this one forever.

"This thing SMOKES!" submitted December 22, 2009

Overall
Musical Background: hobbyist, some live experience
Music Style: rock and some more folk style
Sound: This thing smokes! I asked a pro guitarist friend of mine to recommend a good cabinet. He pointed me to this. I actually got the 1960BX. He said the key was the 25 watt greenbacks. I have a Peavey 5150 amp and I play mostly Van Halen and this thing is perfect for it. Feature: I love the cover. very sexy Ease of Use: nothing to it. plug and play Quality: I haven't really put it to the test yet. I'm not too confident in Marshall Quality anymore. Not a lot to break on this, so I'm not really concerned Value: definitely worth the money. this thing sounds great! Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to use it The Wow Factor: looks great with that gray cover Overall: I'll be satisfied as long as it works

"Nice cab" submitted February 11, 2006

Overall
Sound: Sounds really good even with my horrible head... Good low end response, very smooth and clear. Feature: Average... 16 ohm with only one input so not extremely flexible... Quality: I bought it used... still sounds amazing Value: $600 used Manufacturer Support: I have never dealt with them. The Wow Factor: Sex appeal? Its marshall. Stupid question to even ask... Overall: Nice overall even with my sub-par crate bv120h.

When you call, mention priority code 203-S7DW. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976