866-ZZOUNDS (866-996-8637)
When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-8X0T

Rating and Reviews: Martin GPC12PA4 Guitar

With a comfortable neck, cutaway, and onboard Fishman electronics, the Martin GPC12PA4 12-string is a great choice for gigging guitarists.

"Better than expected" submitted March 31, 2014

By Jerry Burns
Musical Background: 30 years jam at home
Music Style: Metal, Blues.
Overall: I knew the Martin would sound good but this sounds beautiful. I really love it. The service from Zzounds was first rate.

"Incredible! " submitted September 11, 2015

By Mo C in Pasadena , CA
Overall
Musical Background: played for 30+ years. Songwriter, pro, own many guitars.
Music Style: Rock, Indy Folk-Rock, Acoustic Rock, Folk.
Overall: Just receive this guitar yesterday. Compared it to my old Fender Jumbo 12-string, which by the way, contrary to popular belief, is a very decent sounding guitar; but no quite like the Martin. The tone of this Matrin is perfect. I'm very glad I upgraded. I play put and record and write, and this Martin will be perfect for my needs. All my original tunes sound so much better. Buy it, you'll be happy. And at 12 payments, your not going to break yourself. zZounds is awesome to offer such easy pay plans. I've purchased so many guitars from zZounds that I would not have been able to afford in one lump sum at other online and local dealers. Go for it. You'll be glad you did.

"Great Gutar, Great Price Point Price, Great Customer Service" submitted July 16, 2016

By Edward B in Wailuku, HI
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing guitar for 44 years also Mandolin, Harmonica, and Fiddle, Semi-pro live and studio, jam, and home
Music Style: Rock, blues, folk, olde tyme, original, bluegrass, African, jazz
Sound: I have, now, had this instrument for about 6 weeks and it is just beginning to "break-in". I have been playing fir more years than I care to admit to, and in that time I have developed my own "break-in method" knowing full well that a quality acoustic acoustic/electric requires some time resonating to develop its' voice. In this 6th week I am starting to hear the true "Martin Sound". I have, while closely monitoring humidity, string tension, and intonation, been playing my Brand new GPC12PA4 from zZounds as often and as loudly asI dare before the nieghbors start complaining. Then when I need to take a break I set it beside my stereo sytems speakers and set the volume for comfortable room level listening. I have been amply rewarded with the ever increasing response in both the hi and low end. In this early stage of "break-in" this Martin is taking on a rich, deep, textured tone that is setting it apart from the rest of our groups guitars. The 12 string jingle is clean and readily handles any form of attack I can subject it to. The bass has transformed into a deeply resonant and sustainable pitch. The sum of the articulation, when listened to as a whole, is proving to be one where each note is individually clear and crisp and yet richly endowed with complex overtones. This is the 4th 12 string I have owned and is already the best by far in terms of sound, playability, intonation, and resistance to de-tuning ( my priors were Fender, Taylor, Framus, and Breedlove). This is also the 6th guitar in my current group for performance and recording which I use in various genres of blues, folk, old time, light rock, bluegrass, and many original works. The Martin can take them all on and it does them all well, I am even experimenting with some jazz. Feature: The tone woods are superb choises and the build quality is without eveb the slightest blemiish. I am confident that the tonal qualities will only get better as the wood is further settled in. If I were to have any slight negative thing to say it would be with the electrification system to which I in hindsight and in all honesty can say that I have not fully explored. To me the sound produced from good mike'ing has been, so far, better than the Fishman system. Here again I have not really worked with the pickup enough to call it a true negative, and if I had spent enough effort it would probably not even fall into the negtive column. Other than that, I would highly recommend every aspect of the GPC12PA4 in looks, quality, sound, playability, intonation, and resilliance. Ease of Use: It is getting ever easier to produce great sound from this guitar. This Martin reacts well to any attck from gentle finger picking to full on hard strumming bluegrass and once the strings are initially tuned and streached, it does so without any major re-tuning needed. The number of available and playable frets is right up the fretboard and for a 12 string the bending playability is, in my mind, unbelievable ! -not to be compared to a Strat but I can hold my own against an acoustic 6 string.This is also my second guitar with a pheonol type fretboard. If I didn't know it I would assume I was playing a well sanded and finished rosewoord fingerboard. The only caveat For this manmade material is "do not oil" it as you would rosewood or oak. It does not require that kind of wood preservation/treatment as it does not tend to have the same shrinking/expanding issues if you do apply oil the manmade material tends to shrug it off and you wind up with a very oily maintenance bench -no harm done to the fretboard just extra work for you. I know there are the detractors but I personally find no issues with the material and expect that it will, in time, last longer before it needs to be remilled or replaced. Quality: The construction and finish work is flawless and I expect this is going to be a VERY long relationship. Value: This is a fantastic guitar from a fantastic producer through a fantastic re-seller which I would, without hesitation, recommend to any prospective buyer, and as always if you see it for less zZounds does price matching (and I have 1st hand knowledge they also honor their price protection clause). No I don't work for them or for Martin, I am just a very satisfied and enthusiastic customer. Manufacturer Support: I have yet to interact with Martin per say but I will assume the excellenc customer care that Martin is renowned for. I can, however, comment on zZounds. In EVERY single interaction I have ever had and EVERY purchase (over 20, of which 3 were new guitars and 1 for and amp the rest for pedals and accessories) and in EVERY return (1) Zounds has gone beyond perfect and pleasurable. zZounds has far exceeded my evey expectation for friendly, caring, knowledgeable, and truthefull customer service representatives. They have become my goto company for almost all of my needs. The only time I will/have gone elsewhere is when (for some freakish reason) zZounds does not offer a specific item from their huge cataaloge, otherwise, I have them bookmarked. The Wow Factor: The WOW factor comes with the first note played !!!! Overall: I could not be more pleased with this purchase. This is a truly professional level playing and sounding instrument.

"Great 12 String" submitted July 19, 2015

By Crystal Shuler in Beattyville, KY
Overall
Musical Background: Play in a Gospel Group. My husband is the guitarist.
Music Style: Gospel, Country, Classic Rock
Overall: i just recently purchased the Martin GPC12PA4 for my husband. I ordered it without him ever playing one so I was a little nervous. That all went away when it arrived. By far the best looking and sounding 12 string, or guitar PERIOD on the market! He is in love with it!!!

"Martin GPC12PA4 from Zzounds" submitted February 12, 2014

By Jim K in Lock Haven, PA
Overall
Musical Background: I play guitar and some mandolin. I have playing for 30+ years. I have recently started playing out at local taverns.
Music Style: I play easy listening, fingerpick style, with some bluegrass thrown in to acknowledge my roots. Mostly soft rock,folk, and count
Overall: My family has many Martin guitars. All D-28's, as we are big on bluegrass. This was my first Martin however, and I wanted something a little different. I love this guitar! It looks good, it sounds great, and it plays awesome. A couple of years ago I bought a Taylor 314ce, and it's a really nice guitar, but now I'm sort of wishing I had gone with a Martin. They just play so smooth. The only downside to this guitar was the case. It is an okay case, but not nearly as nice as the one that came with my Taylor, or even my Blueridge, for that matter. That said, I would buy this guitar again without a seconds hesitation.

866-zZounds (866-996-8637)
When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-8X0T. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976

Seen it for less somewhere else? Get it for less at zZounds. Simply click the “Seen it for less?” link on any product page and as long as we‘re not losing money, we‘ll beat any legitimate competitor‘s lowest price, usually within two hours. Want our best price even faster? Call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637), and we‘ll provide you with a lower price on the phone. Also, if you purchase from us and later find the product for less elsewhere, call or email us within 45 days, and we‘ll refund you the difference.

Buy it, try it, like it, or return it to us for a full refund. It‘s just that simple. If you‘re not in love with what you bought, return it to zZounds within 45 days, and we‘ll promptly arrange for an exchange or a refund. No hassles. No hidden charges. And if a product‘s defective or damaged, call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637), and we‘ll email you a prepaid shipping label so you can easily return it to us at zero cost to you.

Simply click the Seen it for less? link next to the gear you want or call us at 866-zZounds (866-996-8637)