When you call, mention priority code 173Y-RNSL

For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 2 p.m. EST on Tuesday, Dec. 23 and select 1-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Martin DCPA4 RW Guitar

Crafted from solid spruce and solid rosewood with transparent-sounding Fishman F1 Analog electronics onboard, the Martin DCPA4 is ready to take the stage.

"Amazing guitar" submitted November 9, 2012

By Steve D in Lakewood, OH
Overall
Musical Background: 5 years, jam at home.
Music Style: Pretty much everything
Overall: Well I didn't buy this guitar from here but I had to leavea review because this guitar just plain rocks. I couldn't be more happy with it. I have the rosewood back and side edition and I must say the sound is to die for. It sounds really crisp warm and clean unplugged and when you plug it in WOW. Now I'm sure it doesn't sound as good plugged in as say the fishman aura but this thing smokes my infinity matrix pickup I have that is also made by fishman. It doesn't sound tinny or chintzy like all the other Taylor's I tried out before I bought this one. I highly recommend you at lesst try this guitar before you spend 5-600$ more for another higher end one. This thing is all that and more.

"Guitar Romance" submitted October 28, 2013

By John Fischer in Rockwall, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Professional, 35+ years playing (25 professionally)... Guitarist, vocalist, pianist, Gigolo
Music Style: Rock, Pop, Country, Electronic, Hip-hop, just about all main streams styles...
Overall: This was my first purchase from ZZounds but will not be my last. I have never really been much of an acoustic player but my wedding band keeps getting asked to provide acoustic music for ceremonies. In the past I have borrowed guitars to do this but found most of them difficult to play. Having recently purchased a high end Gibson electric and realizing the differences between it and my mexican strats, I decided to buy my own Martin acoustic guitar. First, I want to say the purchase experience from ZZounds is top notch. Love the web site, love the ability to make the payments from the website as well... I always make all my payments before due dates (timed with pay checks) and I will be able to do this easily. Now the main thing... The guitar... I know it is not a top dollar Martin, but that said it is a high end acoustic. It has a beautiful tone and it plays absolutely fantastic. The electronics are completely transparent. I love it. I am IN love with it! The guitar arrived without a single scratch, dent, blemish or finger print on it! When I took it out of the EXCELLENT case it came with it was still in perfect tune from the factory. I was on the fence about whether or not to get a similarly priced Taylor but at the end of the day nightmares I have heard about Taylor's electronics did me in... I am a VERY happy customer and I hope you guys and girls trying to decide what to buy will consider my review as honest and factual because it is just that!

"Amazing Guitar Overall" submitted May 21, 2012

By Kino Medina in Anchorage, AK
Musical Background: 23 years experience
Music Style: Rock, blues, christian, r&b, reggae and pop.
Overall: I had 3 Martin Guitars, DC15E, DC1E, and HD16R LSH. They all had different sounds but I loved the sound of HD16R LSH the most. Not until I got my DCPA4 Rosewood. It has a balanced sound with a slightly dominant bass which I loved. I am into warm sounding guitars, but when I tried this I really liked the way it sounded with the combination of warm and crispness of the sound. It's very versatile. You fingerpick/strum it softly, then you get a really warm sound. You rock it, then you get a really crisp sound coming from the bass/trebles. The body was perfect and lightweight. Glossy top is gorgeous. The only thing I wish it had was glossy sides and back just like my HD16. But of course, that might mean paying more. So I will settle with Satin. I tried it plugged in and it's amazing! My band loved it too when they heard it! The controls are so easy to use and very straighforward and not as complicated as I've seen on other guitars. Gotta love the built in tuner too. And lastly, the performance artist's neck profile is the best neck I have tried after playing guitars for 23 years... personally. It's fast, smooth, and if you finger pick a lot, this is so easy to use. The bridge string distance is the key here and the neck profile combined. I am so glad I switched to this guitar and for almost half the price of what I had! Zzounds gave me the best price online and they just didn't match it, they BEAT IT!!! By an amount I coudln’t resist. Got the guitar in 2 days! They have really good service and very flexible payment plans. Overall, I am really happy having this guitar and I hope this helps you a little bit because I know there’s not much reviews about it yet and only 1 youtube video demo posted so far. Goodluck!
34 of 35 people (97.14%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"I love this Guitar!" submitted August 11, 2013

By Stephen J in West Lafayette, IN
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar for 2 years, I have Martins, Taylors and Washburn Guitars
Music Style: Retro-Rock and Country.
Overall: I love this Guitar! I have had three other less expensive Martins, so this isn't my first Martin. I was impressed with the sound right out of the box. I bought this from ZZounds and it was delivered very quickly and in perfect shape. It has great volume and sustain, even unplugged and the lows are really what you would expect from a Martin. Great mid-range and highs as well. This guitar is a perfect step up for new guitarist or even a seasoned pro.

"Martin DCPA4 " submitted November 28, 2012

By Ken C in Nacogdoches, TX
Musical Background: Pro Picker,40 years experience,play guitar,bass & keyboards
Music Style: country,rock,&blues
Overall: Great guitar right out of the box.Action set up nicely,great tone plugged in or unplugged.Nice to be back on a Martin again.

"BOOOOM! UNBELIVEABLE SOUND!!" submitted February 5, 2014

By Grant V in kansas city, MO
Overall
Musical Background: pro player/recording.. couch allstar
Music Style: any riff any time
Overall: I was a little worried about ordering something like this online.. zzounds delivered this guitar in the factory box in the case when I opened it was in perfect order I tuned it using the built in fishman tuner.. The sound was UNBELIVEABLE.. And you can tell that the craftsmanship that went into this badass was topnotch.. I played it for three days and then changed the strings to a D'Addario lights 12-53 and lost the sound.. use the martin strings it comes with 13-56 and BOOOM!!!

"The Best DCPA4 Model ever" submitted February 12, 2014

By Rick Mac in Memphis, TN
Musical Background: over 20 years
Music Style: Rock, funk, jazz, christian etc!,
Overall: This model surpass it's expectation the sound is imperative, smooth, crisp and clean very impressive and zzounds is the best service ever !!!!

"Martin DCPA4 Rosewood acuostic electric" submitted February 18, 2014

By ken t in Blaine, MN
Musical Background: semi pro 40 years guitar
Music Style: rock, country, blues, gospel
Overall: Great guitar for the money. I played several more expensive martins and liked this one better.

"Great guitar for price" submitted September 18, 2014

By Paul B
Overall
Musical Background: Just beginner but all my family and in laws have been playing and singing for over 40 years and they love this Martin guitar .
Music Style: All styles of music is played
Overall: Love this guitar , it is well made and crafted and sounds as good as any other . Good price on such a nice guitar .

" Martin DCPA4 Rosewood" submitted September 8, 2014

By Keith Bucholtz in New Port Richey, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for 35 years, and have played at home pretty much the whole time
Music Style: Country rock, blues
Overall: I don't know where to start, accept that is guitar rocks beyond my wildest dreams. After shopping around for 8 months for a acoustic electric I was torn from deciding on a Gibson or a Martin, and I guess I picked the right one. This guitar has deep base; which I love, and outstanding mid tones. The thing just plain rocks, and sounds so professional. The quality is a 5 star, and the case it came with is slightly a lower end case, but will do for me. I don't travel around with it so it should hold just fine. Anyone doubting about a Martin, think no more. They are everything a guitar should be, and plug it into a Marshall 100A boom your on stage with the pros. Love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks ZZOUNDS I will be loyal to you for the great deal you gave me because no one came close to it.

"Martin DCPA4 Rosewood Guitar" submitted August 16, 2014

By Keith Bucholtz in New Port Richey, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Learned guitar at age 10, and haven't played for a long time. my new Martin has brought me back to a hobby I truly love. I am a
Music Style: Country rock
Overall: I just got this dream guitar two days ago, and can't put it down! The sound is very rich with deep base, and mid highs. I truly believe that spending the extra money really is worth hearing a professional sound. At ZZounds not only did they match another competitors price but beat it. I am a loyal customer that will always use them.

When you call, mention priority code 173Y-RNSL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976