When you call, mention priority code 1714-2FV3

Rating and Reviews: Martin D 41 Acoustic

Get that classic Martin sound and homey feel with the D-41. Everything about this acoustic is handmade, from the abalone inlays to the scalloped bracing.

Overall

"A work of Art. A thing of beauty and a joy to behold and to play." submitted April 8, 2007

Music Style: Country
Sound: Honestly I did not expcet a brand new guitar to sound htis rich and full. It is remarkable. It seems to sound better each day. This guitar is an absolute dream and worth every penny. I have a 1975 Dove that has aged nicely and still sounds great but this new D41 blows it away. I regret not buying it years earlier. Feature: Easy to tune and holds a tune. Ease of Use: It is as playable as the player. There is not a professional player anywhere that would not enjoy this guitar. Quality: Finest workmanship. A true work of art. Value: Worth every penny Manufacturer Support: NA The Wow Factor: It is beautiful to look at and to play and the set up was dialed in to perfection. Overall: Nothing about this guitar I do not like. I would upgrad to the Geib 500 series case. I chose this guitar because I could not afford a D45.
32 of 33 people (96.97%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"This is THE guitar to consider if you are looking for superb sound and clarity in tone. A stunning instrument at the very least" submitted November 11, 2005

Music Style: country - folk - blues
Sound: As I started to write this, I found myself searching for just the right words to describe this guitar and my experience with it. There just are not any. It is better than any description I could apply. What is very remarkable about this guitar sound is how exquisitely it rings when properly tuned (it is the easiest guitar to tune that I have ever played). All one has to do is listen to the sustained ring from a played note, and the clarity and longevity of the crystal clear tone puts a smile in the soul that lasts the whole time this beauty is played. Every guitar player should own one of these in their lifetime. It is WAY more than worth the money spent. Rick Buzzard Quality: I challenge anyone to find a more exquisitely made instrument. It is a dream to hold, play, and listen to.
20 of 21 people (95.24%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Play the "as good as" guitar." submitted September 20, 2008

By a customer from charter.net
Musical Background: 35+ years... active musicians, educator, performer
Music Style: rock to worship
Sound: I've been playing guitar for 35+ years and have always dreamed of owning a D45. Well, I've found that my dreams can come true: the Martin D41 is the perfect fit for the accomplished player who has a modest budget. "The Price is Right" while considering this instrument. Imagine, playing a piece of history. With the Martin Company being in existence for 175 years that alone should say it all. I once had a friend that used to say "Why buy the guitar that the biggest sales pitch is it is as good as the Martin when you can buy the "as good as" model itself? Believe me to sit down and play the D41 (or D45-minus 800 pieces of abalone inlay) you will find it intoxicating. The sound surrounds you in a complete way that to experience the way it sounds and feels is only the true measurement of it's worth. My words can only entice you let the full, rich sound of the history of how the D41 is made capture you too. I have played many, many acoustic guitars and own many as well from my Taylor 814CE to my lowly Gibson dreads. Understand, you must own a Martin to complete your guitar inventory. My problem is I only want to play my D41. I also love the 175 years of history behind my Martin. It is truly the "as good as" guitar. Why own anything else? Feature: flawless features... from looks to sound... Ease of Use: Plays very effortlessly... it better! :) Quality: 175 years of history behind it... the only guitar company to have such a claim. Awesome! Value: This may be debatable... but if you're a player... there's no question. Manufacturer Support: Everything is tops... again, the best. These people know and care about guitars. The Wow Factor: own one... D41... and love it.
13 of 14 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"D-41 you wont be sorry" submitted April 30, 2010

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Musical Background: lon time player
Music Style: all
Sound: When and if I play one of my other (non martin guitars) It is a big let down. Martin has a sound that cant be beat I have owned and played gibsons Taylors washburne epiphons Play nice but just ok sounding Feature: FLAWLESS Ease of Use: so easy to play Quality: Flawless Value: Worth every 1,000 Manufacturer Support: Ordered custom pearl work so easy The Wow Factor: FLASLESS PEARL WOOD FINISH NECK FINGERBORD

"A little pricey but you get what you pay for!" submitted November 19, 2004

Musical Background: singer/song writer
Music Style: A mix of rock, bules, country, and gospel
Sound: Extremly well balanced frequency and string response from high to low. Excellent compromise of projection (attack) and sustain across its range. Excellent intonation from the first to the 15th fret. If you dig in with agressive pick attack you can overwhelm it. Perhaps a little delicate when a person is accustom to playing old Guild Jumbos. Value: Perhaps a little pricey but it continues to deliver after 7 years of ownership. Manufacturer Support: Never needed support The Wow Factor: An absolute masterpiece of "modern" art

"A True Classic" submitted May 5, 2004

Music Style: Rock, Folk, Jazz, Blues
Sound: resonance is amazing, good high, mid and low, doesn't sound muddy at all, and even as the strings age it doesn't lose its crispness Feature: beautiful form fitting case, great abalone inlay Quality: wood grain is gorgeous, unlike Taylor, no excess laquer, so while it may ding a little easier, you can still see the grain very very well Value: expensive, but well worth the investment, since Martin guitars age very very well, and hold their value.... The Wow Factor: Beautiful guitar, the inlay shimmers in the light, a very handsome instrument Overall: Last 6 string I will probably invest in...

Martin D 41 Acoustic Customer Review submitted May 7, 2003

Music Style: Blues, Blues-rock
Sound: Sound quality is excellent - does not lose midrange balance like many other dreadnaughts I have played Feature: Quality materials... what else can I say? Excellent case also. Quality: Excellent quality... no problems at all (have had it for 14 months) Value: A little pricey... although other instruments at this level cost as much Manufacturer Support: Haven't used support yet... no problems

"Second only to a D-45 in sound and beauty!" submitted April 12, 2006

Music Style: Folk Rock
Sound: Absolutely a great guitar, a working man

"Martin D-41" submitted October 30, 2012

By william Shaw in Richmond, PE
Musical Background: jam at home,been plating for 25 years
Overall: Best guitar I have ever played and owned!

When you call, mention priority code 1714-2FV3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976