When you call, mention priority code 1427-CQV8

Rating and Reviews: Martin 000 15M Acoustic

Rich, warm, well-balanced tone without any harshness -- that's the sound you get from this solid-mahogany acoustic. And it's one of Martin's most affordable.

"Best sounding and playing acoustic I've owned." submitted December 19, 2010

Overall
Sound: I won't go into how long I've played and how many guitars I've owned. Let's just say a long time....and hundreds of guitars. This is a keeper that will stay in family for generations. The first thing that hits you is the mahogany smell (think chocolate wood) as dirty as that sounds. Then you hit a chord and the room comes to life. Best sounding instrument I've ever played. Feature: I love you C.F. Martin but why not include strap buttons on the guitar? Other than need to have the strap buttons installed and getting the guitar setup (action is very high for me out of the box), everything else was great. Ease of Use: See above Quality: If this thing goes to 11, I would give it an 11. Value: All Martin's are pricey and I know some of what you pay for is the name. But you will know you are playing a Martin with this one and it's well worth the money. I like that it's stripped down without a ton of appointments that don't effect the sound anyway. Manufacturer Support: All my experiences with Martin service dept have been great.

"Martin's the best for me!" submitted April 11, 2011

Music Style: eclectic variety
Sound: The sound of this guitar is full of harmonics and honey-ed resonance. Feature: The Martin has the best materials and workmanship. The hard case protects my investment. Ease of Use: It tuned right up and stays well in tune. The action is well-regulated, and it just feels great to play. Quality: From end pin to tuning machines--it's the best. Value: Absolutely the best value in a guitar for my money. Manufacturer Support: Both web and snail mail communications have been great. The Wow Factor: The color and workmanship, the feel of the strings and the rich tone even the slightest touch produces all make me love this guitar. I will keep it always, and pass it on too. Overall: Life-long. I bought a Martin because I have always admired their instruments. It is perfectly adapted to my musical goals.

"No frills, just excellent sound" submitted January 20, 2011

Music Style: Acoustic
Sound: I love the way this guitar sounds. The tone is extremely well-balanced. The highs don't overwhelm you like many low-end acoustic guitars. The sustain is excellent, and the guitar projects it's sound very well. Feature: I'm rating this guitar a '10' for features, because I bought it for the sound, not the extras. This guitar does not have any extras - no electronics, no binding, no big elaborate rosette, no glossy finish. It is a simple, stripped-down guitar with a wonderful sound. Ease of Use: The neck is smooth as silk, the action is well-adjusted, and it's easy to wrap yourself around this guitar and get comfortable. Quality: I've only owned it for a couple weeks, but I expect nothing but top quality from Martin. It does have a lifetime warranty. Value: With a Martin, you pay a lot just for the name. But the sound of this guitar makes it well worth the price to me. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Not much sex appeal with this guitar. Its appeal lies in is simple, vintage style. Overall: Simply put - I loved this guitar from the first minute I played it. I hope to pass it down to my son someday.
21 of 22 people (95.45%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"ZZOUNDS ..Martin 00015M ....Awesome!" submitted November 24, 2013

By Rosemary M in Auburn Hills, MI
Overall
Musical Background: playing guitar casually for 40 years...trying to get better. Also play ukulele and harmonica. A little piano too.
Music Style: Rock, folk, country...a little classical guitar, and whatever works on ukulele.
Overall: I bought this guitar on the payment plan. It arrived within a few days. Absolutely beautiful instrument. The sweetest sounding guitar I have ever owned. Zzounds makes the purchase experience very positive. They follow up with a service call, making sure all is well. If you are looking for a solid wood, beautiful sounding Martin that is actually affordable, buy this one..you won't be sorry.

"There's nothing like a Martin!" submitted February 16, 2014

By Paul Kubiak in Cincinnati, OH
Overall
Musical Background: 35 years, electric and acoustic guitar, jammin at home for now
Music Style: Rock, blues
Overall: My son gave me this guitar as a present! He purchased it new from Zzounds. I have always loved Martin guitars, but never had the chance to own one until now. All I can say is that this guitar is worth every dime you spend on it! I cannot find one tiny imperfection on this guitar at all. Every joint, seam and square inch of the finish is absolutely perfect. When you first play it you will fall in love with this guitar, what a sound it has from heavy strumming to light picking and fingerstyle! It's amazing. The action is low and the neck is so comfortable, perfect setup right out of the box!

"The Stuff of Dreams, on a Payment plan!!!!" submitted March 5, 2014

By Michael D in Cleveland heights, OH
Overall
Musical Background: Play Professionally and have studio.
Music Style: Original Music 1960's inspired.
Overall: This thing right out of the box was bar none the best acoustic guitar I've ever played. I am so happy to own this. The action and set up was absolutely perfect. The sound is so rich and crystalline. The day it arrived I played it for 3 hours uninterrupted and had to force myself to put it down and go to sleep. The minimalist design and appointments are perfect for me. Martin lets the sound do the talking on this one. It is so understated and beautiful. The smell is amazing also right out of the case. It is rich and chocolaty. I love you Martin for making the Rolls Royce of Guitars for an affordable price in the USA and keeping skilled craftsmen working in this country. I am gushing right now for my new prized possession. A+++.

"The most comfortable acoustic guitar I have ever played" submitted January 23, 2014

By Joe G in Nashville, TN
Overall
Musical Background: 30 year non-pro player.
Music Style: Bluegrass, folk, rock.
Overall: The mahogany gives it a well-balanced sound that leans towards a mellow/sweet, warm tone. Louder than I expected, but certainly not booming. Great for fingerpicking. A bit smaller that a dreadnaught, but not super small. The most comfortable acoustic guitar I have ever played. The fresh wood smell you can almost taste beckons me from across the room.

"Martin 000-15M" submitted March 19, 2014

By Jon M in Flanders, NJ
Musical Background: Guitar and Drums 10+ years
Overall: The Martin 000-15M has to be the most beautiful guitar i have ever played/owned not to mention easy to play. The sound is rich and creamy. I treat this guitar as a work of art... it has that effect on you. The smell of the mahogany alone will make you want to play it as soon as your nose gets a whiff. I would highly recommend this guitar to any player.

"Martin 000-15M " submitted July 1, 2014

By Luis M in Lares, PR
Overall
Musical Background: I play just for relaxing and liberating stress from work.
Music Style: Some country, pop and Latin.
Overall: The sounds that comes out of this guitar is just beautiful. The aroma of the mahogany wood transports me to a peaceful place where a camp fire is burning. Just me and my guitar. Zzounds had the best price on this guitar. I did have to contact them and their Customer Service is number one.

"Beautiful Looking & Sounding Martin Guitar" submitted June 16, 2014

Overall
Musical Background: I play in a Church band and at home. I've been playing since the '60s.
Music Style: I play fingerstyle mostly. I also do a little flat picking.
Overall: I played several Guitars within this guitars price range. This 00015M sounded better than any of them. It has a deep, rich tone that I love. Some guitars were too bright and some did not have the deep, full tone I was looking for. I installed a K & K Pure Mini pickup and it sounds great. You'll find a lot of positive reviews on this model if you search.

"excellent service and product again" submitted June 4, 2014

By taulbert campbell in jonesboro, IN
Musical Background: novice
Music Style: rock and roll and acoustic guitar
Overall: I love dealing with these guys, it is always fast and top notch quality

"00015M" submitted June 12, 2014

By Cliff H in San Anonio, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Just a medium guitar player, but love to do it
Music Style: Americana
Overall: Love this guitar, playable right out of the box. Great tone and perfect to sit on porch and play.

When you call, mention priority code 1427-CQV8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976