When you call, mention priority code 1767-0PB6

Rating and Reviews: Martin DC15ME Acoustic

Own a piece of legendary Martin craftsmanship, with the distinctive all-mahogany body of the DC15ME acoustic-electric guitar.

"Outstanding value..great guitar." submitted November 19, 2011

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Musical Background: A few years. Just jamming at home
Music Style: Rock, blues
Sound: Great sound right out of the box. I can't wait to see how it sounds over time. Feature: Excellent craftsmanship. Well made with good quality materials. Ease of Use: I couldn't be happier. I have a D28 CE and think this is just another example of Martin's outstanding reputation of building exceptional guitars. The Wow Factor: I knew from the minute I read the description that I would like this guitar. I was right!

"Very happy with this guitar. I couldn't have asked for it to be any better." submitted December 10, 2011

Musical Background: I jam with some friends
Music Style: blues, and classic rock
Sound: After reading about Martin's new model I just had a good feeling that was a guitar for me. While it wasn't the easiest to find, it was worth the effort. I love the warm bluesy sound from the solid mahogany body. My other Martin in the D28CE which I haven't played since I bought this one. I highly recommend DE15ME. Great value. Feature: Excellent quality. Factory set up was spot on. Ease of Use: The guitar is great. If only I could had some talent! Value: No doubt in this category Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: Great guitar and even better at the price point. Overall: Yes, not sure I need my D28

"WHAT A POS!!!!! DO NOT BUY !" submitted May 28, 2013

By jonathan estep in statesville, NC
Musical Background: 15 years- professionally
Music Style: Country, Southern Rock, Blues, Folk, Americana
Overall: Im a professional musician who plays every weekend . So I put some miles on my Guitars. Always wanted a Martin and this price point was hard to beat. My wife purchased it for my Birthday Off this website. Less than a month later, I pulled it out of the case and in the body there was about a 6 inch hairline crack in it. I keep my instruments inside at all times in the cases. So obviously I was shocked to see it had a crack in it. I had only played this guitar 1 time inside for 30 minutes. So I contact ZZsounds and they were NO Help at all. Had to send it to Martin and they said they could fix it for $300.00 . I told them to keep it I had just purchased it and its obvious there is a defect in the body. After so many frustrated conversations finally they sent me a new one off the line. 6 months later Im playing a bar and into my 3rd song the guitar splinters in 4 different spots including where it was the last time I sent it in. After talking again via email with photos its apparent that Martin will not do anything to help. Ive had My Takamine for 7 years and not once have I had any issues with it. This guitar may be ok for the people sitting around the house but for a gigging musician its garbage.

When you call, mention priority code 1767-0PB6. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976