When you call, mention priority code 176Z-81FQ

For delivery by New Year's Eve, order by 2pm EST Monday, Dec 29th with 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Martin 0015M Guitar

Play like Robert Johnson or "Sonny Boy" Williamson with this blues-type guitar, reminiscent of small-bodied Martin acoustics of the 1930s.

"Very sweet little blues box" submitted May 15, 2012

By Steve H in Tacoma, WA
Overall
Musical Background: 40 years, the couch is my favorite place to play!
Music Style: fingerstyle blues should pretty much cover it.
Sound: Sound is wonderful, but 00-15M would be hard-pressed to be heard over a dreadnaught. I would say it's about spot-on perfect for blues playing in a quiet venue. Feature: I've been playing this one for a couple of weeks now, I expect the sound to open up a bit more. The tuners are...ok. I've been spoiled by the gotoh tuners on my other guitar. The Martin tuners are perfectly usable, but take more effort and finesse to use. Ease of Use: It's a narrow neck, making it very easy to play. But is a bit cramped for fingerstyle. I'm not sure how I'm going to amplify it.. I may not even try. Quality: Very well made, I expect it to will it away in another 30 years or so. Value: It's worth the asking price. Excellent, no-frills construction, made in the U.S. Manufacturer Support: n/a The Wow Factor: Now we come full-circle to what interested me in the guitar in the first place. The all-mahogany 30's vibe. Overall: The 30's vibe really got me interested in this guitar. Once I got it home and started working with it I really began to appreciate it for what it is, especially contrasted with my other guitars. It's so humble in appearance, yet light and lively when you start playing. The small body doesn't have the bass volume of a larger bodied guitar (but it's not lacking), this allows the sparkling treble to have a stronger relative presence.
15 of 18 people (83.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great Guitar" submitted December 26, 2011

By a customer from windstream.net
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing about fifty years; played brass instruments in the military and professionally
Music Style: Ligh tjazz, country
Sound: The Martin 0015M arrived, ready to play and totally intact. I touched up the tuning and hit a few chords and everything felt right and natural. I played 'til my hands were sore and it was everything I expected from a small mahogany steel-string guitar. It is exactly what I expected and wanted. There are a couple of things I'll have to adjust to -- The "satin" finish is rougher than I'd like and it makes a raspy sound when you move your hands over it. The other thing is the Martin strings sound a little tinny compared to the D'Addario strings I've always used. But that's probably just me and I intend to restring the 0015M in a day or so. Right now I'm too busy enjoying it to change the strings Feature: Best: the sound is exactly what I wanted and expected. Worst: the satin finish is too rough and harsh. Ease of Use: It's very playable. Compares very favorably to my old 000-18, but has the more mellow sound of mahogany. Quality: The guitar is well-built, beautifully crafted -- hey, it's a Martin. The reduced overall score I gave it is related solely to the raspy, crappy-feeling satin finish. Value: Yes. It was a little pricey but it came on time, in perfect shape and it sounds great, it's easy to play and I love it. Manufacturer Support: No, I only dealt with zzounds people, who answered my questions and were a great help to me. The Wow Factor: I own it. Overall: I expect to keep it . If I lost it I would take a closer look at the Guild M-20 (because of its gloss finish).
13 of 18 people (72.22%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"NOot exactly what i was looking for." submitted September 6, 2012

By Tony Cenname in Pittsburgh, PA
Musical Background: Working Singer/Songwriter
Music Style: Acoustic, Folk, Pop
Overall: Although the guitar sounded great, it didnt have enough bottom end to it and felt smaller than i liked. zZounds was great and we switched it out for the 000-15m and it is the perfect guitar and sound for me.

"Martin 00-15M Acoustic Guitar " submitted August 23, 2012

By Frank N in Oxnard, CA
Musical Background: 45 year casual player
Music Style: county, rock
Overall: Arrived bone dry, frets sprouted, why they pick hot Reno warehouse to drop shipment from is a mystery. But after a few days of humidity by the ocean fog a perfect 00 Martin emerged. easy to play, light weight, very focused uncomplicated voice and tone. Just right for easy picking or simple finger style. A true folk instrument

"Martin 00-15M Acoustic Guitar" submitted July 11, 2013

By Mychal S in Los Angeles, CA
Musical Background: Professional Guitars/ bassist Platinum Record Producer
Music Style: R&B, Smooth Jazz,
Overall: its a great guitar but I personally feel the Taylor GS Mini is a far better buy as the tone quality can't be matched; the bowed back of the GS mini makes it a much louder guitar acoustically. not to mention the GS Mini also comes with a padded gig bag and Taylor make a pick -up especially for the GS mini which make it electric w/o compromising the "Acoustic Sound".... and the GS Mini is more cost effective. I played them both at Sam Ash and Guitar Center - NO CONTEST!!!

When you call, mention priority code 176Z-81FQ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976