When you call, mention priority code 15Z6-90KL

Rating and Reviews: Martin 000C Nylon Guitar

Martin's take on the nylon-string classical guitar, the 000C acoustic-electric is crafted from solid Sitka spruce and sapele with a Fishman F1 Analog pickup.

"Awesome guitar!!" submitted September 6, 2014

By Jim B in Portland, OR
Overall
Musical Background: Played guitar many years. Not a professional, but I've taken a lot of lessons.
Music Style: Rock, metal, blues, country, classical, Celtic
Overall: I've bought and sold several nice classical guitars over the years (average cost about $2000 each), cedar and spruce tops, solid rosewood. This one is at the front of the pack. Arrived ready to play, good set up. The tone is clear and well-balanced, without a dull spot or any buzz on the fretboard. Good projection. I really appreciate the slightly thinner neck, since I'm not primarily a classical guitarist although I do play fingerstyle and classical pieces. It's a great cross-over for me. I bought the "blemished" model at a reduced price, but it's basically new, not a problem that I can see. It's a terrific instrument. I read the negative review on this site about this guitar, and it sounds like nonsense. This is my second Martin guitar and they've both been superior quality. I would not hesitate to recommend this model.

"Feels great, smells great! But will not recommend" submitted June 22, 2014

By Jared K in Page , AZ
Overall
Musical Background: Own a Taylor 816ce, Martin OMC-PA3, ESP Eclipse, ESP MII Urban Camo, LTD EC1000 (4), John Mayer Sig Strat
Music Style: Metal, Rock, Blues, Classical, acoustic
Overall: My girlfriend actually purchased this guitar for me a little more than a month ago and I was 'by far' so excited as I've been very please and happy with my Martin OMCPA3 guitar. upon receiving it, the feel was great. The neck is slightly wider than an acoustic steel string guitar, BUT, ever so slightly narrow than a traditional classical guitar. Anyhow, upon playing this first guitar, I noticed that the intonation was off. The D, B and high E string would go extremely flat when traveling up the fret board. Even the onboard tuner was verifying this coincidence. So I spoke with a zzounds rep who told me to wait for a week. Anyhow, during this week I took it to a Martin certified luthier who told me that it was a bad guitar and that I should send it back. So once this week was up, I ended up sending that guitar back after working with the polite reps. Upon sending the Martin back, they immediately shipped a 2nd guitar back to me (which is rare for any company to do). So, upon receiving this guitar, I checked the features and found everything to be as the latter guitar, but the intonation was still off. The high E string on this instrument actually held up and was right on with my Boss Tuner and even with the onboard tuner. The only strings that are giving me problems now is the A and D string. Same thing, after the luthier inspected and played, they said to try and send it back. Another thing I noticed is that when I pluck an open A string on the instrument, it makes this 'hollow buzz' noise that eventually grows into a slight annoyance. And don't get me wrong, the action is already pretty high. Overall, if the action was great, and most of all, if the intonation was as great as my Martin and Taylor guitar, I would keep it. I am intending to look for options on sending this guitar back and getting a different classical guitar. I hope this review helps everyone out in making a decision and I hope that I only have received 'lemon guitars'. It is quite possible.

When you call, mention priority code 15Z6-90KL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976