When you call, mention priority code 172Y-H0YN

Rating and Reviews: Martin 00016GT Guitar

The hybrid "X" scalloped bracing pattern and smaller body shape of the 00016GT gives this Martin excellent clarity and projection.

"WOW!" submitted March 7, 2013

Overall
Overall: I had been shopping for a good acoustic for awhile. I was trying to choose between an 000-18 and an 000-28, but I was being open minded and playing just about everything Martin, Taylor and Gibson had. After a long day of store hopping, I stopped into a local shop and they had two 000-16GT's on the wall. They played fine, but the sound was what got me. One of them, in particular, just had that ring to it. It was chimey piano sounds all around, with a little of that spruce top sizzle, great balance and a price that let me buy it then instead of window shopping for another few months. I don't regret it a bit. The guitar sounds wonderful and being solid wood will only sound better with time. Construction and finish are top-notch. It's subtle but pretty. Looking forward to many years playing this guitar. Thanks CFM!

"Great Service, Love my CFM16" submitted April 8, 2012

By R L in Kirkland, WA
Overall
Musical Background: I am a novice guitarist. Also play piano.
Music Style: rock, folk, blues
Overall: After lackluster service from another eTailer to obtain this beautiful guitar, I ordered it from ZZSounds, it was at my door 3 days later. I love the guitar. I am a new guitarist, but wanted to get a guitar that would grow with me and sound better and better and last forever. I think I chose well. The only think that wasn't great upon arrival was that the strings appeared to be old. After changing those out it sounded and felt sweet!! I had been reading about the smell of martin guitars and was curious. The smell is aluring. I think I pick it up more often unconsciously because of it. It sort of smells like a cigar shop.
11 of 15 people (73.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 172Y-H0YN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976