When you call, mention priority code 161W-Y2Y3

Rating and Reviews: Monster Instrument Cable

Monster Standard 100 instrument cable features all the same heavy-duty technology and protection expected of Monster Cable cables.

"Looking for a dependable cord? Look no further." submitted October 21, 2005

Overall
Musical Background: Small gigs (garage band)
Music Style: blues, rock, and some metal
Sound: The sound is great. Perfectly clear without fading or buzzing out like some other cables. Feature: There aren't any special features with this cable, but what do you expect? Quality: This is what really appeals to me. These cords will last you for a loooong time. I've put mine through a lot worse than any self-respecting musician should; unintentionally slapping them against the walls, tripping over them, kicking them, and still the sound is clearer than ever. Value: Price is a little high, but you are paying for high quality stuff here. Besides, it's not much more than a dollar per foot anyway. Manufacturer Support: I personally have never had to deal with this because of the outstanding quality of my cords, but guitar center told me that they have a lifetime warranty, so if they ever fail you can exchange them. The Wow Factor: Looks very sleek and futuristic with its head design and silver plating. Overall: Awesome cord. My friend's first cord was not a monster cord, and after about a year now he needs a new one. So, do yourself a favor and pay for high quality now, instead of buying two or three other brand cords down the road.

"AMAZING Cable, a little over priced" submitted September 8, 2003

By a customer from alltel.net
Music Style: Alternative Rock/Metal
Sound: These cables are amazing, I have used quite a few "cheap" cables, and these cables blow them out of the water! I plugged it in and went from noisy flat tone to full out blasting clear no noise tone!! AMAZING! Feature: Its a cable, the best thing about it is the gold plating, and the nice flexible ends! You can actually not worry about breaking the ends, which is where 90% of the cables fail! Quality: As far as I know its the best, but there might be better so a 9! Value: Pretty expensive cable, but very very very good sound and quality! Manufacturer Support: Not sure havent had to use support. The Wow Factor: These cables look killer, they are shiny looking.. The ends are shiny, and high tech looking.. Not to mention the gold plugs! Overall: I will keep this cable for as long as it works.. If it stops working I'm gonna get another one. The only other cable I might buy (not to replace but to supplement) may be the whirlwind cables, heard they are great for live use (hold up better but not super sure!)

"Better than the generic cables" submitted January 16, 2008

Musical Background: Active Metal Musician
Music Style: Metal, Rock, Blues
Sound: It's a good cable, better than what you'd find for $5 or whatever. However, I would not say they are the best cables ever, they do have higher capacitance then the cable I'm currently using. This tends to soften out your highs, and I could notice from A/Bing the cables, that the monster muddys your clean tone (I use hotter pickups so a strat player or someone with PAF's might not notice as much). But the cable does provide a good distorted tone, and is definitely better than any generic cable. Feature: Plugs into an amplifier and delievers sound, and has switchable color bands to colorcode your cords. Ease of Use: I dont see how It could be hard to use a cable. Quality: It's a good thing they come with a lifetime warranty, I have had a few of these, and they do tend to start getting a bad connection after time mainly if your using it as an instrument cable (I still use one for connecting my Power Amp to my Pre Amp, and since it doesn't get moved around it works fine), its not the sturdiest cable. Value: Better than any generic cable, you do have to spend more money for a decent cable, though not necessarily this much Manufacturer Support: I did send out for a new cable once, and I don't believe I had to send the other one back, though I don't clearly remember. But it was easy to get it replaced, besides the wait (though I figure retail stores might honor warranty's) The Wow Factor: I use Bill Lawrence cables now, which they sell the cable by the foot, and the connectors for about $3.50 a piece. The cables are probably a got bit cheaper then monster cables and they really let your clean tone shine, and let your highs out. Overall: Like I said, better than most cables, never used planet waves, just ordinary inexpensive peavey cables and whatnot and the Bill Lawrence. These are a good choice for an upgrade but I personally would recommend BL cables.

"you get what you pay for, a high quality cable that will last and last...." submitted December 21, 2005

By a customer from sbcglobal.net
Musical Background: Bassist
Music Style: 80's metal, classic rock
Sound: Completely Crystal Clear compared to cables i have had before Quality: I'd give it a 12 for quality if i could. you should definatly pay a couple more bucks for a cable that will last you YEARS. and get one that has a couple more feet, i got a six foot one and i kind of wish i got a 12 foot, it was only like 5 bucks more :'( Overall: you get what you pay for, a high quality cable that will last and last....

"Its pretty good" submitted June 27, 2006

Overall
Music Style: punk rock, classic, rock, some metal
Sound: it doesnt change the sound that much, sounds just like my old one Feature: comes with other color things, red, green, yellow and blue Ease of Use: you plug it in Quality: durablem, sturdy, and cool looking, it gives good quality sound, (same as any other though) Value: expensive, not exactly worth it, but it was all i could get

"Very good construction and sound quality" submitted November 18, 2007

By a customer from webmailonus.net
Musical Background: Recording Engineer
Music Style: All Types of Music
Sound: amazing sound this is the cable to buy if you want amazing sound Feature: it a cord Ease of Use: if you cant use a cord leave the music business Quality: AMAZING SOUND!!!! Value: well worth it Manufacturer Support: never dealt with them but it says on the label if anything ever goes wrong with this cord you send it back to them and they send you a new cord free The Wow Factor: sex appeal of a cord? well it looks cool Overall: will buy many more of these cords

"great sound, terrible quality" submitted January 17, 2008

By a customer from verizonmail.com
Music Style: rock, alternative
Sound: definitely an improvement over the standard, cheaper cables. could hear the difference right away Quality: after hearing about the superior sound monster cables could give (not just in instruments, but home theater as well), I shelled out the extra dough for about 4 of these (2 standard instrument and 2 rock guitar cables). A couple years and several returns later, only one still works. On two of them, the connector came loose or just snapped off. On the third, the signal pops in and out. No, it wasnt just bad luck... I've returned the first two with the same result. And no, i dont jump rope with the cables or use them carelessly... not sure if its a question of quality or durability. Value: who wants to deal with returns every six months? not me. and for the price, this just isnt worth it Manufacturer Support: the customer service is great, they replaced with no hassle. Overall: the amount of money and hassle these things cost you, i wont be buying anymore monster cables

"Not Impressed" submitted March 1, 2014

By Jeff A in The Dalles, OR
Musical Background: Guitar, jam at home
Music Style: heavy rock
Overall: Very short lived cable. Problem with the ends and cable grounding out on itself. With the molded ends you cant repair the ends to get you by. Their is better cables for the same or less money.

When you call, mention priority code 161W-Y2Y3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976