When you call, mention priority code 14MZ-C2K7

Rating and Reviews: Mogami Gold Mic Cable

Mogami Gold Studio microphone cable is premium 4-conductor XLR cable with oxygen-free copper construction meant to cancel out noise and interference.

"True to the Hype." submitted March 27, 2008

Musical Background: Rapper/Writer/Recording
Music Style: Hip Hop/Rap
Sound: Sounds awesome! If you suffer alot of noise and a buzz in your signal chain, get the Mogami! Its worth every single penny. If someone tells you that a Mic chord is a Mic chord no matter what brand, dont believe them! Someone told me the only way it would make a big difference is over a long distance a 50 or 100ft chord. Thats a lie to, It works wonders either way! You get what ya pay for, you pay good, you get a good product! Top notch! WORTH EVERY CENT! Feature: Awesome product! Even comes with a Life Time Warranty! Ease of Use: Plug and play! Simple! Quality: Made very well, absolutely no noise in the signal chain. Its complete quiet and accurate! Looks nice to! Even if for some reason it did break or something went wrong, you got the warranty! Value: Worth the money! Pay good money for good product! Manufacturer Support: Never used support! The Wow Factor: Its a Mic Chord, what can ya expect? Overall: Great Quality, Great Performance, I have nothing bad to say about it! Spend the extra money and get the good stuff! If anyone would wanna contact me you can get me at www.true-muzik.com or myspace.com/true4031

"Read what you want, hear what you want and believe what you want this is the best cable out there... period. I'm just glad it's" submitted May 7, 2007

By a customer from fuse.net
Musical Background: Producer/Electronic DJ
Music Style: Progressive House/Breaks
Sound: Simply the best cable I've ever owned... Switched from 'middle of the road' Monster cables to Mogami Gold and it was if someone lifted boxes off my BM5A monitors. Feature: No frills packaging because it's cable people... If you need 'features' to sell cable then you need a new marketing strategy. Ease of Use: Unplug crappy cable, plug in Mogami... How easy is that? Quality: I've never heard of one failing and if it did it's guaranteed for my lifetime.. Value: Expensive? Yes. Worth every penny? Yes The Wow Factor: It could be hot pink and if it still sounded this good I'd buy it.. Overall: The last cable I'll ever buy... literally.

Mogami Gold Mic Cable Customer Review submitted November 21, 2005

Musical Background: Recording Engineer
Sound: Neutral & Natural Feature: Very good Neutrik Gold plugs Quality: Very robust Value: It is so cheap, you will laugh everytime you see it! Manufacturer Support: Didn't need any yet (12 years) The Wow Factor: This is "the" cable of prostudios Overall: The best allround cable in the World! You will know it, Professional Studios surely knows it!!!

Mogami Gold Mic Cable Customer Review submitted November 6, 2011

By a customer from peoplepc.com
Music Style: spanish
Sound: cables work great. A little expensive but worth every penny. Quality: quality is the best you can buy. Value: its worth the price, theres cheaper ones but they dont give you the same sound.

"Clean, quiet, studio quality" submitted March 14, 2012

By Jeff A in Washington, DC
Musical Background: lifelong amateur
Music Style: jazz
Overall: Like expensive wine, expensive cables are a matter of taste. Sure, they are better than the cheap swill, but do you like a boisterous Monster more than a refined Mogami? After various tastings, I keep coming back to the Mogami... Reliable, clean, quiet. My only (small) complaint is that they are a bit dark. I can live with that!

"Mogami Gold.. XLR-XLR for KRK V6's" submitted May 10, 2005

By a customer from adelphia.net
Music Style: Country, Theatrical Trailers
Sound: The sound quality is very accurate and transparent on my KRK V6's. Even a very low volumes thru my Sony MXP-210 professional mixer..I get clarity and low noise. I don't get radio stations like the other guy mentioned previously but perhaps he didn't do a very good setup. Sound is very clean. Feature: Straight forward- no gimmicks or zipties needed.. just do good wire management and you set to go. Quality: Finish is smooth and professional looking. Value: Value for dollar- it is a little pricey vs HOSA's but then you get what you pay for. I would rather buy it once than to go back and buy another set 6 months down the road after you've messed up a major project. It's your call. Pay now or really pay later. Manufacturer Support: Haven't used it so I am picking it as above average. The Wow Factor: It's just basic looking and even the packaging is not like Monster but who cares. Even if they sell it OEM I would buy it over those fancy packaged Monsters..They are consumer not pro. Overall: Get it and you won't be disappointed. Even has a lifetime warranty in case you get a bad stock..doubtful though.

Mogami Gold Mic Cable Customer Review submitted September 28, 2009

Overall
Musical Background: Vocalist, Producer, Engineer (Sort of), Director...
Music Style: Rap...
Sound: I use a Studio Projects C1 V1. With my 6 or 7 dollar previous cable, when I recorded, some of the rapped words were highly spiky and SHARP on the ears. The Mogami Gold Cable evened my recordings out like butter on bread. My recordings are clearer, more even, and better sounding. I plug it straight into my Mbox 2 Pro. You do have to warm up and use the cable and get all the scrunchy noise out of it first. That noise, with countinous use, will go away in about 2 days. Feature: The features are accurate. "Most accurate cable available, gold connectors, highest cancellation of hum and noise..." Very accurate features... Ease of Use: Plug it up, and your set. Quality: It snaps on tighter than any cable I ever seen. I have to use alot force to get it off lol... Value: The way this cable performs and sounds, it should be about $100. Manufacturer Support: Never used them... The Wow Factor: I like the look of the "Mogami" on the cable. It's gold and sporty looking lol. Overall: If you looking for a Bad Butt cable, look no farther. Once you get the fuzz of a new cable outta this thing, in about 2 days, this thing IS GOLD!!! It's made a 16 year old happy. Let it make you happy, too....

"Mogani-- Good as Anybody" submitted March 27, 2011

Musical Background: Musician
Music Style: Jazz
Sound: TheMoganicablesoundsfine--jus tas good as the cheaper cable I replaced with it.Hopefully it is better shielded and/o rmore durable. Feature: It's a cable -- its only feature is that it passes signal from one end to the other. I'm quite satisfied that it does that; I'm a little disappointed that there is nothing obvious to justify its price. Ease of Use: Plug it in. Done, Quality: It seems as well made as any cable I have owned, and better than some. Value: It will have to be nefative -- the cable will have to continue to perform flawlessly longerthan a cheaper cable would have. In the shott run you're paying for the peace of mind of not worrying that a cheap cable will ruin a track. Manufacturer Support: No. The Wow Factor: I bought it on sex appeal (and a sale); these are known as a studio standard, and Iwanted to see why. They are perfectly satisfactory, but I'm underwhelmed. Overall: I still trust that they will hokd up well over time. If they don't they are a very poor value.

Mogami Gold Mic Cable Customer Review submitted December 19, 2004

Sound: I pick up a lot of radio interference with this cable. I was surprised that a brand new Mogami cable picked up radio stations so clearly. When I switched to an old Belden cable there was clear sound with no interference. I'm sending the Mogami cable back. Quality: Lot's of radio interference. I pick up an oldies station loud and clear with this cable.

When you call, mention priority code 14MZ-C2K7. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976