When you call, mention priority code 172N-8FZ3

Rating and Reviews: Mighty Bright LED Light

Illuminate your score with a sturdy and attractive light that attaches to your music stand with ease.

"Now I Can See..." submitted February 11, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Mininster / Public Speaker
Sound: I find this an execellant product. I am a public speaker and the lighting is not always bright enough to see my sermon, also I bring a portable lectern withn me. I find that this product can clip on to must sufaces. However the lighting is excellant, even if the place is well lit the Mighty Bright still illuminate my sermons so that I can see it better. Feature: This product inculdes batteries, an AC adaptor and a case. Ease of Use: Verry easy to use to illumation settings. Quality: This product is very well made. Value: I wanted this product when it sold for 69.95 now that it is selling at half the price, I had to have it. Manufacturer Support: This product is rated for 100,000 hours. If I used it every day , 24 hours a day, it would last almost 11 1/2 years.

"Mighty Bright, Indeed!" submitted February 27, 2011

By a customer from wi.rr.com
Musical Background: Orchestra Teacher
Music Style: Classical
Sound: N/A Feature: For conducting a pit orchestra, this light is terrific -- especially for an aging director's eyes! The fact that it includes the plug-in adapter is BIG, too.

"Mighty Bright Ordhestra Light - Let There Be LIGHT!" submitted July 6, 2012

By George H in Albuquerque, NM
Overall
Musical Background: I've played the violin since '63, the fiddle since '78. I've taught fiddle since '95
Music Style: Old Time Contra Dance & Irish
Overall: Sooper bright - I let students use it at home where the ambient lighting is poor - Brilliant! One drawback - the clip does NOT work well with the Manhasset music stand desk which has a pressed ridge in exactly the wrong place for it.

"Mighty Bright Orchestra light" submitted October 15, 2013

By Kay M in Folsom, CA
Music Style: Full orchestra - classical/pops
Overall: Great product! 9 LEDs provide plenty of light to see a full size orchestra score with a light that is not too blue. Can be used with batteries or plugged in! Lightweight and easily adjusted for position. I'm glad I went the little extra $$.

"A lot of good light for the $." submitted December 23, 2011

Overall
Sound: N/A Feature: The light is evenly distributed along the keyboard. I had been using 2 of the two-headed mighty brites (one for each of my 2 keyboards) but I was able to replace them with this one orchestra light. I use velcro to attch it to the back of the upper keyboard and it shines on both keyboards. Ease of Use: Just turn it on! Quality: Looks good to me, for a reasonable price. It hasn't gone through the riggors of 1 or 2 eyars of packing, unpacking, etc. Value: Excellent value. Manufacturer Support: N/A

Mighty Bright LED Light Customer Review submitted April 4, 2011

By a customer from gm.com
Music Style: Classic Rock
Overall: I've had other Mighty Bright Lights before, and they are always high quality and very durable. I use them out playing gigs.

"One of the handiest and durable music stand lights I have ever used." submitted May 28, 2014

By David E. Morrison in Eureka, NV
Overall
Musical Background: I started playing the trumpet in fourth grade (early 60's). I play Accordion, concertina, & Keyboard in a church Praise group.
Music Style: Christian contemporary, hymns, country, bluegrass, folk, Americana, & international folk music.
Overall: I liked my first Mighty Bright Orchestra Light with Case so much that I purchased a second light. This light does cost a little more than the other lights that are listed; however, the durability and useful features of this light make it well worth the extra expense. I have no trouble reading 4 and five page scores with this light. I have used my first light on a weekly basis for a little over a year and I have yet to change its batteries (the batteries are a handy feature; but, I have mostly used my light plugged in since it has a sufficiently long enough cord to reach most power outlets). The handy case is easy to use and well made. It keeps my light well protected. I have not had a problem with the light, so, I am unable to comment on manufacturer support since I have not had a reason to contact the manufacturer. The light is quiet and does not squeak when adjusted.

"Great Light" submitted February 9, 2014

By Rick C in Rio Rancho, NM
Overall
Musical Background: Piano & keyboards for 40 years, still gig at least once per week.
Music Style: Blues, rock, country, oldies, R&B, classical (mostly romantic era).
Overall: Solid construction, super bright. The light has an extension that keeps it from shining in the audience's eyes. Strongest clamp I've run across and easy adjustment for any need. Having two brightness levels is great as well. Unbelievably good product for once.

"Terrific light!" submitted January 5, 2014

By Rae F in Monroe, NH
Overall
Musical Background: Piano for 50+ years for home enjoyment, violin student for 5 years in a local orchestra
Music Style: I play classical, celtic, folk, and Reader's Digest books :)
Overall: This is the second time I've ordered this light. I loved it so much I ordered one for my husband for a gift. We are in our late 50s early 60s and this light provides so much light coverage of the entire music stand. My stand partner in orchestra loves the light coverage as well.

"Great purchase for our Orchestra!" submitted September 23, 2012

By Helen S in Eastport, ME
Overall
Musical Background: Clarinet, Bass clarinet player in a pretty good level mostly amateur Orchestra..
Music Style: Symphony Orchestra
Overall: The Mighty Bright Orchestra lights are exactly what we needed. Sturdy, bright, light the entire stand surface, in a zip bag with an ac plug/adaptor. the musicians are delighted. Pun intended.

"Mighty Bright Orchestra Light" submitted December 15, 2014

By Mark Farrington in San Diego, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Trumpet player; started back up 2 years ago.
Music Style: Big Band, swing, Rick Braun style small gig player.
Overall: Great product. Extra stiff flex neck great for positioning the 9-LED-light head in position. Brightness is very capable of illuminating entire music stand.

"Mighty Bright Orchestra Light with case" submitted February 23, 2014

By Suzanna C in Donna, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Trying to get back into the piano.
Music Style: Classical
Overall: I am using this for a keyboard that has a stand. It's a small light, very light, clips on well, but sufficient I feel for my needs. For the price it's a good deal. The light does a pretty good job of covering the two pages of a lesson book, but if you wanted to spend more it would even give you more light and sometimes that better.

"Bright light with great coverage on an adjustable gooseneck well worth the price." submitted June 12, 2011

Musical Background: Musician - Trumpet, Composer
Music Style: Classical, to Spiritual to Jazz, Dixieland
Sound: Bright Clear Light, which cover 2 pages of music. A hugh improvement over the single or double lights which I have also found helpful but not as bright or area covering as this Orchestra Light and case. Feature: Bright light, wide covering and a great strong grip onto the music stands or keyboard music stands. Ease of Use: The only improvement which comes to mind would be to make the light itself able to turn 90 degrees to align with the support gooseneck to make it easier to transport to gigs. Quality: Good quality and strong support. Value: Expensive but woth it. Manufacturer Support: have not communicated with Mighty Bright Company so no response, but one bulb on a previous double light stopped working due to the on off switch design.

"Bright light, grip loose" submitted June 30, 2014

By John Schroeder
Overall
Overall: Well made device with plenty of light. Only problem... the clamp, when closed does not articulate with the music stand "head on". Clamp is very strong but addresses the music stand on an angle. The back of my stand is thin and the clamp is made for something that is an half inch thick, the result...grip is loose. Temp fix...I folded a couple of paper towels a few times and placed it between stand and clamp...Long-term fix will be glueing a piece of wood 2" x 2" x 1/2" thick to the top center if the stand

"The Mighty Bright Lite and case is a great addition to any keyboard. It fits perfectly on the music stand and provides just the" submitted March 22, 2011

Musical Background: Hobbiest
Music Style: Jazz, pop, rock and roll
Quality: The Mighty Brite Orchestra light is just what I needed for two of the keyboards I own. It is extremely well made and perfect for my needs. Value: I think that the value of this light and case is excellent. It seems very durable and long lasting. Overall: I expect this product to last a very long time and have no intentions of replacing it . I bought it because after reading the specs that it seemed just what I needed to help view the music without eye strain.

When you call, mention priority code 172N-8FZ3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976