When you call, mention priority code 16JY-HC8V

Rating and Reviews: Meinl MCS Cymbal Pack

If you're looking for sonic quality and rugged durability at an unbeatable price, you can cease your search with the Meinl MCS Bronze Alloy Cymbal Package.

"DO NOT hesitate to get these" submitted May 25, 2011

Musical Background: active muscian
Music Style: Rock, Country
Sound: Just got this pack in. ONLY thing I'm not used to is the high hats, but thats no biggie. Just have to get used to the sound. Everything sounds great, and for the price you cannot possibly go wrong. I realize some people HAVE to find something to complain about, but as a guy who doesn't have a grand to drop on cymbals, I couldn't be more satisfied. Feature: Pack came with a free china. FREE. How can you complain about that? Ease of Use: As stated above, just not used to the hats' sound, but not in a bad way. Just gotta get accustomed to it. Quality: ALL the cymbals in the pack are great. Value: If you need a few cymbals and don't have a grand to drop, DO NOT hesitate to get these. Manufacturer Support: Had no problems, but if their service is anything like their product, I am sure we'll be fine. Overall: Bought 'em as a temporary fix, but will be using them as long as they last. NO need to get anything else.

"Good cymbals for the price" submitted November 29, 2011

Musical Background: Multi-Instrumentalist & Drummer in a gigging band
Music Style: Rock, Punk, Rockabilly, Country
Sound: For entry level cymbals, these sound pretty good! Out of the box, the ride had just a little too much ring, but a moon gel on the underside fixed that. The hi-hats are more than adequate. The Crash is plenty loud and not too brittle. I have only used the China a handful of times, but it has a unique sound for a china cymbal. If I were playing heavier rock I would definitely use it more often. Feature: They're cymbals... The feature is that you can hit them and they will make noise. Ease of Use: Again, just hit them. Pretty simple I think. Quality: I've been gigging mine heavily for a few months, and early indications are that they will hold up well for a long time. I'm not particularly nice to them, either. Value: In my book these are the best value on the market if you need cymbals but don't have a ton of cash to spare. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with Meinl. Although being owned by Roland, I'm sure they do a fine job of customer support. The Wow Factor: They are shiny. Overall: I anticipate upgrading to better cymbals at some point, but I will use these until they break, even if just on a practice kit. If these were lost or stolen I would definitely replace them.

"Great Cymbals" submitted March 18, 2013

By Chris L in Waterford, MI
Overall
Music Style: Christian Rock/ Worship.
Overall: These cymbals look and sound great! I have used cheap cymbal sets in the past, and these sound far from a cheap cymbal set up! The crash is a little dark but I still like it. The ride and hats are great. The China is really unique sounding in a cool way. Never used a china prior to this but I am digging it! Well worth every dollar!

"wow" submitted May 16, 2011

Musical Background: Drummer
Sound: The sound is perfect for me, Meinl is the best new cymbal company out there. The claasic china is amazing. Compared to Sabian B8pro but way better i think. There sound is so tight and warm.

"My first cymbal pack." submitted January 13, 2014

By John L in Troutman, NC
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing music for about 6 years and been in a worship group at church for 2 years.
Music Style: Jazz, R&B, Pop, Christian, Rock
Overall: Basically, they're amazing for the price, I listened to a bunch of cymbals on Youtube, and eventually settled on these, because the price was so great. I got the pack with two 14" hats, 20" Ride, 16" Crash, and free 18" crash. Now, the first thing that I notice when I play these is that they're extremely bright. Like hella bright. They're very pingy. Some people might really like this. I personally like a quieter, warmer sound, but I don't much mind the ping. Overall I think they're great cymbals, and I might upgrade to some Meinl Byzance later.

"Meinl cymbals" submitted April 10, 2014

By David Marlette in Bethlehem, KY
Overall
Musical Background: Played drums 47 yrs, also play tuba,pluck on the guitar too. Use to play in a band now just jam at home for fun.
Music Style: Rock is my venue, have played Christian rock but at home it's just the ideal of getting the beat.
Overall: I personally don't bother with what other people think to make my decision, I do consider their opinion. I've listened to someone using these cymbals online and I've banged on them in a store and will have to say, they're not Ziljan or Sabian but they sound pretty good. They will make a wonderful replacement and addition to what I currently have.

When you call, mention priority code 16JY-HC8V. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976