When you call, mention priority code 14P8-48Z8

Rating and Reviews: M-Audio Axiom Pro 49

Work intuitively on the M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 MIDI keyboard controller, with premium TruTouch keys and HyperControl to automatically map to your DAW software.

Overall

"Clearly the best features & functionality for this price range." submitted April 10, 2009

Overall
Musical Background: Workstation programmer,recording hobbyist.
Music Style: Various
Sound: N/A Feature: CD ROM & USB cable...USB power is perfect for me,since I nearly maxed out most of my electrical outlets. The Hyper-control & the keybed action is essentially why I bought it. Ease of Use: A complete no brainer...just plug & play. Quality: The craftsmanship is top notch...built like a tank,with firm key action. I love the tactile aspect of this controller....smooth & solid knobs & buttons across the board. Value: The key action on this controller is worth the price alone,so yes,it's worth every red cent I paid for it. Manufacturer Support: Support not necessary...at least not at this time... The Wow Factor: The bright white color is something I had to adapt to,but aside from that,it's a sharp looking keyboard with a rock solid design. Overall: If M-Audio came out with a special addition color scheme in the next 30 days,I might return this,but apart from that,I am very satisfied.

"Beware of the sticky clicky keys on some." submitted May 11, 2010

Music Style: Classic Rock, Acoustic, Blues,
Ease of Use: Hypercontrol works well especially with Pro Tools, read the manual thoroughly and you'll be OK. The screen is badly designed and awkward to read unless right over the board looking down. Quality: Overall not good quality. Faders are awkward to grab on to and move jerky if moved too fast. My mod and pitch wheels were slippery to the touch and IMHO too small for good expression. Now, to the keys; go to M Audio's forums and You Tube and research 'sticky keys' it's a crap shoot as to whether yours will have them or not. I cannot live / play with such a horrible problem. OK. it's not a Steinway, I don't expect that, but when the keys stick and click on first touch it really makes it difficult to play with even the slightest amount of expression AND puts you off you timing. Value: It would be good value if M Audio would fix the key problem but M Audio now refuse to acknowledge the problem. The Wow Factor: I want it but it ain't gonna work with the poor cheap manufacturing and quality control going on at M Audio. Overall: I had to return it.

M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 Customer Review submitted May 8, 2010

Overall
Feature: Just another 200 dollar controller except with hyper-control (which is coming at a heavy price). Ease of Use: Not as 'plug and play' as you would think with anything other than Pro Tools (or other hyper-control enabled DAW). Quality: The keyboard is horrible, the keys stick ever so slightly at first touch (and then again later if not used for a while). The sliders are nasty, they are jerky unless you hold and push them 'just so' The pitch bend and Mod wheels are a joke. Too small and slippery to the touch. The LCD screen is hard to read unless you are standing right over it, it needs to be tilted (or something). Value: Poor value at nearly 500 greens. Do your self a favour and wait for the MK II. Manufacturer Support: They have stepped up their game with a newly vamped forum. The Wow Factor: Unfortunately I'm going to return mine, I would keep it if not for the sticky keyboard problem (I use Pro Tools and it interfaces well with it out of the box).

"Just got my Axiom PRO" submitted April 16, 2009

Music Style: Elektro House
Sound: Sound is outstanding! I sold my Axiom 49 for the PRO and wow what a differance in sound quality, and the keys feel alot better. Feature: Came with USB cable, and has everything plus more than you would need to axceed expectations. Knobs and Sliders are tough for a much better feel. Buy it and you'll see what I mean Ease of Use: Its really easy. I opened the box, plug'd USB via PC, opened DAW and BOOM had everything already setup. Was laying down beats in under 3 minutes. Quality: I really like the quality of this piece. SOLID construction, This thing is built like a rock. and looks amazing also. Thats what caught my eye about this controller. Value: I bought mine for a really good price. PRICE MATCHING System is a charm. Manufacturer Support: Havent had to call yet. Hope everything works well. The Wow Factor: PURE SEX and is a new addition to the studio. Overall: Looks are amazing, feels great. Overall sound quality is top notch. Cant ask for anything else.

When you call, mention priority code 14P8-48Z8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976