When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-JZYG

Rating and Reviews: Mapex RB5294T Rebel Kit

A great set for a beginning drummer, the Mapex RB5294T Rebel kit comes with double-braced hardware, Remo drumheads, and poplar shells.

Overall

"Experienced old drummer. Playing for over 50 years." submitted January 19, 2015

By Steve S in Fairmount, IN
Overall
Musical Background: Trained drummer. Played for 50 years. Used to play semi-professionally and would like to start doing it again
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, Blues. Country
Overall: Okay, I have rented this same set in anticipation of now, buying it and I must say it is a great set for the price. First of all I have seen other reviews on here about replacing the heads. The heads are great, clear remo heads. If you tune them correctly they will sound great. I weigh over 300 lbs and the throne is holding me fine. The Cymbal(if it is the same one I get when I purchase this set) is a Mapex crash ride, which is a pretty good cymbal. Much better then the garbage can cymbals you get with other sets. The hardware is nice and it has a nice drive drum pedal. This is much better than a beginner set. You can use if for gigs. One thing is that Hat cymbals could be better, but they are fine to start out with.

"Beginner Set for a Newbie!" submitted December 30, 2013

By Craig H in Houston, TX
Musical Background: Play Bass & Guitar for charities & parties for last 2 years
Music Style: Classic Rock, Country
Overall: I'm 50, play bass in a Classic Rock Band and play guitar for the fun of it!I always wanted to try out playing drums because Drummers are cooler than Bass Players! And I like to make loud noise!!! I convinced my band to let me try the drums for an easy song and one thing lead to another. I wanted an inexpensive drum set to practice on and after a bunch of online research and the input from my local music shop I bought this set. I paid $50 to have them tune it and walk me through everything I needed to know about tuning, set up, etc. I beat on the drums and they sound very good! My band came over to practice and I had praise (about the set) from our drummer. for practice I moved the cymbal to where the crash would be (not included) and it's great for practicing. The throne is solid, the drums have a good color (royal blue) and it was easy for me to put together with no instructions. At this point I highly recommend it! Haven't needed Manufacturer Support
32 of 33 people (96.97%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Mapex RB5294T Rebel Complete Drum Set 5-Piece" submitted March 6, 2014

Overall
Overall: Bought this as a learning set for my older children. In my opinion, the quality of the drums and drum heads is really good. Everything seems really solid. The cymbals are included...and when you get the kit you'll see why. They're really cheap. But as a learning set, we are using them and we'll upgrade later to a quality set of cymbals. This is perfect as a learning set. With the addition of cymbals and a higher quality snare, it could easily become a first performance set.
17 of 19 people (89.47%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-JZYG. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976