When you call, mention priority code 1ZN-QZVY

Rating and Reviews: Mackie Thump15

With 1000 watts on tap and a high-output 15" woofer, the Mackie Thump15 delivers class-leading bass response. Your portable PA system never sounded so huge!

Overall

"Great speakers , with excellent bass and clear highs." submitted December 1, 2014

By bill k in saugerties, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Over 10 years experience as a DJ.
Music Style: Dj everything from hip hop,country,pop,50s ect.
Overall: I bought these speakers after selling my old Peavey PR15s, I was def happy I bought these, they have excellent bass response and sound very clear ,They are nice and light weight but still feel solidly built.I would def reconmmend these spears to some one that is looking for a great sounding set of powered speakers.
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Love my new Thumps" submitted August 3, 2014

By Rick S
Musical Background: 15 years DJ/Karaoke host
Music Style: Whatever they customer asks for
Overall: They sound fantastic, hard thumping bass and excellent highs. Filled the entire downtown last weekend duringthe anual talent show. Only complaint is that the thumb screws for tightning them to the stand did not come with them. must be an option?
13 of 14 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"VERY NICE & POWERFUL, FEEL THE THUMP." submitted May 8, 2015

By carolyn bennett-crite in Pembroke Township, IL
Musical Background: I listen & play musice at home , catering & parties
Music Style: variety
Overall: I am glad my husband has purchased a pair of these speakers. They are good quality & sound. I am the music person in my family & I just needed to replace a pair of Harbinger speakers. We ordered the right connections & have both speakers connected together thru the use of my laptop for outdoor use. PLEASED!!!!!!!!!!!.

"Buy it. Now." submitted May 12, 2015

By Chawan J in Louisville, MS
Musical Background: guitarist 20+ years, semi-professional
Music Style: Christian, Gospel, Jazz, etc.
Overall: I bought these speakers to add to my group's equipment... They sound AWESOME, and the price is just as awesome. the bass coming out of these things is great. They are lightweight, and easy to set up as monitors or mains. I plan to add two more to my setup.

"Love Mackie" submitted May 18, 2015

By Sean Murphy in Tacoma, WA
Musical Background: DJ and drummer in a christian rock band
Music Style: Christian rock and old rock and country
Overall: I DJ and host Karaoke and these speakers are absolutely awesome!!!!! Very loud and crisp with awesome bass response, thinking of adding more. Thank you Thank you zZounds for pay to play!!!! I'm a customer for life my next purchase will be wireless mics and my Gretsch Drum set.

"Just WOW!" submitted August 16, 2015

By Neil McEvoy in Malden, MA
Overall
Musical Background: Upright and electric bass, guitar - and longer than I can remember.
Music Style: Bluegrass, classic rock, pop, country.
Overall: Outstanding powered PA speaker! The band couldn't believe how clean the sound is. No hiss, no pop, nothing but a clean carrier. 1000 watts is more than we'll ever need, but it's nice to have the overhead. Rugged construction and sound that'll blow them away.

"Mackie Thump15 Powered Loudspeaker" submitted April 27, 2015

By Bob M in Texas City, TX
Musical Background: 45+ years
Music Style: Clasic Rock
Overall: Just what the old back ordered. Lite-weight speakers that sound great. I read a review that stated they got muddy sounding after a couple of hour of being cranked up. I had no problem with that. Pumped out a clean 90 decibels (not official, but plenty for reception) 4 hours with no problem. Ran from mixer to processor to speakers. I also have a classic rock band and they sounded fantastic there as well.

"Great sound" submitted November 20, 2014

By Daryl Cunningham in Chicago, IL
Musical Background: professional dj
Music Style: hip hop
Overall: superior sound quality for the price

"Best powered speaker great price" submitted November 10, 2014

By Kristian Gonzales in Delano, CA
Musical Background: Mobile DJ 6 years
Music Style: All genres of music
Overall: O was skeptical about buying a powered speaker , but now I'm glad I did! The thump15 is all I expected and more . They found great in door and out door bass is amazing . Speakers are convenient and light weight makes fir easy loading and unloading , I'm am very impressed .

"Thump 15" submitted June 30, 2014

Overall
Overall: Really nice for the novice home entertainer like me. Only wish they came with a broader spectrum on the equalization. Very nice; can do house party, cookout or PA setup for friends and family and have a professional sound for a reasonable price.
12 of 17 people (70.59%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 1ZN-QZVY. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976
Shop with those who respect your privacy — we do. Copyright © 1996-2015, zZounds Music, LLC. Terms of use apply.